You received your very first Valentine’s Day card from your mother, so it’s only fitting that you send one to her this year. Look through the Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Mother below for the messages that will warm her heart and show how much you care!
As your mother, your mom was the first person to show you the true meaning of love and affection. And through all the years of your life, she has never stopped. By sending these Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Mother, you can tell her how much this unconditional love means. She is the sweetest, strongest, and most amazing woman you know, so finding the perfect wishes is the best way to celebrate her on this special day.
Your sweethearts may come and go, but your mom will always be your best girl. With the Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Mother, you can show her just special and incredible she is!
1. When it comes to moms, you’re the sweetest one ever. I love you to pieces. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. A beautiful spirit. A loving heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom!
4. Happy Valentine’s Day Mom! No matter how old I get, you’ll always have my heart.
6. Happy Valentine’s Day! Mom, you’re the sweetest person in my life. Wishing you a frosting topped, chocolate filled celebration!
8. Happy Valentine’s Day! Hey Mom, I thought this cute baby covered in kisses would make up for anything bad I’ve done.
10. Friendly, lovable, obedient, adorable. I’m all that and more. (Oh, you thought I was talking about the dog?) Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom!
12. Happy Valentine’s Day to My Wonderful Mother! While I don’t need a special day to tell you how I feel, I want you to know how much I love you, always.