February 14 is a day for romantic dinners and cute Valentine’s Day gifts for your significant other — or, it’s simply an excuse for indulging in a lot of chocolate (your one true love!). Whether you’re single or taken, though, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is a great time for sharing all those picture-perfect Instagram shots — which of course deserve a fitting caption that’s just as sweet as the holiday. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the best Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram right here!
Whether you’re looking for romantic or cute ideas — or even some funny Valentine’s Day captions for singles — there’s a perfect caption for every type of Instagram pic on our list. And if you can’t find the words to express all your romantic feelings yourself, why not borrow some from a heartfelt Valentine’s Day quote, or even from one of the best love songs ever? You’ll be getting all those likes before you know it — especially if you’re posting an adorable couples pic or a snapshot of your delicious Valentine’s Day dessert.
Valentine’s Day Quote Captions
This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” —A.A. Milne, “Winnie the Pooh”
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” —Aristotle
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
- “All you need is love … But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” —Charles M. Schulz
- “You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone — we find it with another.” —Thomas Merton
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Wuthering Heights
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” —Loretta Young
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” —Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” —George Sand
- “Where there is love, there is life.” —Gandhi
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” —Lao Tzu
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” —Alfred Tennyson