Make practicing number recognition of numbers 1-15 fun with these super cute, free printable valentines day color by number. These color by number valentines day are a fun way for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students to practice identifying numbers while strengthening fine motor skills at the same time! This valentines color by number Simply download pdf file with valentines day worksheets and you are ready to play and learn.
Valentines Day Color by Number
Kids of all ages love to color by code to reveal mystery pictures. So with Valentine’s Day approaching on Febraury 14th I knew my todlers, preschoolers, and kindergarters would love these valentines day color by number! If color by number worksheets are a favorite at your home too, you will want to grab these to add to your valentines day theme. This valentines day math requires no prep and are a fun way for kids to practice identifying numbers while strengthening their fine motor skills. My kids love seeing the mystery picture evolve.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these color by number valentines day free to keep kids engaged and excited to learn. These valentiens day activity sheets are perfect as extra practice, february math center, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum. Either way this valentine activities for preschoolers is sure to be a hit with both teahcers and students alike. So grab the freebie and get ready for valentines day activities preschool. These are also loads of fun as a valentines day activities kindergarten.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Color by Number Valentines Day
Valentines color by number
Simply print the valentine color by number free printables you want and have your student color them using the code at the top. Children can use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to color in the different spaces using the code at the top of the page. These valentines day color by number free are perfect for math centers, homework, homeschool, or some seasonal fun!
Valentines Day Activities for Kindergartners
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this Valentines Day Math
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Color by Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Worksheets
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Valentiens Day Symmetry for Kids – kids will have fun learning about symmetry with these drawing prompts.
- ABC Valentines Day Worksheets – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentine’s Day Math Craft – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut and paste math craft
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Snap Cube Valentines Day Worksheets – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Dancing Hearts Science Experiment is a fun and simple science experiment that will delight kids of all ages!
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines rhymes for kids
- Valentines Alphabet Activity – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Super cute Valentines Day Activity sorting mail by parts of speach!
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- CVC Words Valentines Day Worksheets– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Chocolate Shape Valentine Playdough Mats – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Lock and Key valentine matching game printable – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Alphabet Valentines Day Worksheets – with a free printable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s Day Worksheets!