February 14 is a day for romantic dinners and cute Valentine’s Day gifts for your significant other — or, it’s simply an excuse for indulging in a lot of chocolate (your one true love!). Whether you’re single or taken, though, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is a great time for sharing all those picture-perfect Instagram shots — which of course deserve a fitting caption that’s just as sweet as the holiday. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the best Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram right here!
Whether you’re looking for romantic or cute ideas — or even some funny Valentine’s Day captions for singles — there’s a perfect caption for every type of Instagram pic on our list. And if you can’t find the words to express all your romantic feelings yourself, why not borrow some from a heartfelt Valentine’s Day quote, or even from one of the best love songs ever? You’ll be getting all those likes before you know it — especially if you’re posting an adorable couples pic or a snapshot of your delicious Valentine’s Day dessert.
Valentine’s Day Captions Inspired by Pop Culture
This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
- “It’s a love story, baby just say yes.” —Taylor Swift
- “Pick me. Choose me. Love me.” —Grey’s Anatomy
- “You’re my lobster.” —Friends
- “Your love’s got me looking so crazy right now.” —Beyonce
- “I love you and I like you.” —Parks and Recreation
- “Some people are worth melting for.” —Frozen
- “All of me, loves all of you.” —John Legend
- “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” —The Notebook
- You’re the Jim to my Pam. —The Office
- “Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.” —Gossip Girl
- “I just called to say I love you.” —Stevie Wonder
- “I accepted the rose.” —The Bachelor
- “You’re my person.” —Grey’s Anatomy