February 14 is a day for romantic dinners and cute Valentine’s Day gifts for your significant other — or, it’s simply an excuse for indulging in a lot of chocolate (your one true love!). Whether you’re single or taken, though, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is a great time for sharing all those picture-perfect Instagram shots — which of course deserve a fitting caption that’s just as sweet as the holiday. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the best Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram right here!
Whether you’re looking for romantic or cute ideas — or even some funny Valentine’s Day captions for singles — there’s a perfect caption for every type of Instagram pic on our list. And if you can’t find the words to express all your romantic feelings yourself, why not borrow some from a heartfelt Valentine’s Day quote, or even from one of the best love songs ever? You’ll be getting all those likes before you know it — especially if you’re posting an adorable couples pic or a snapshot of your delicious Valentine’s Day dessert.
Valentine’s Day Captions Inspired by Pop Culture
- “It’s a love story, baby just say yes.” —Taylor Swift
- “Pick me. Choose me. Love me.” —Grey’s Anatomy
- “You’re my lobster.” —Friends
- “Your love’s got me looking so crazy right now.” —Beyonce
- “I love you and I like you.” —Parks and Recreation
- “Some people are worth melting for.” —Frozen
- “All of me, loves all of you.” —John Legend
- “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” —The Notebook
- You’re the Jim to my Pam. —The Office
- “Three words, eight letters. Say it and I’m yours.” —Gossip Girl
- “I just called to say I love you.” —Stevie Wonder
- “I accepted the rose.” —The Bachelor
- “You’re my person.” —Grey’s Anatomy