TWO FACED QUOTES: Looking for two faced people quotes? We have rounded up the best two faced quotes, sayings, proverbs (with images and pictures) for all who have experienced betrayal, lie and back-stabbing from your friends.
Two-faced people are hypocrites and dishonest, who always wear a mask for their selfish motives. They present “one face” at one time and another face at another and are liars. They are never honest with a friend, worker, or in relationships.
They may pretend to be your friend when you are around and then talk badly about you behind your back. They are filled with negative emotions like greed, jealousy, and hatred for people around, and thus they leave no chance to break your trust to accomplish their dreams whenever they can.
These fake people are toxic, so you should be very careful when considering someone as a real friend in your life. They display their plastic smiles and emotions to win your trust and show their true colors to you when you turn your back.
These double-faced quotes cover the topics of hypocrisy, betrayal, dishonesty, selfish people with sharp wit, sarcasm, humor, and eloquence. Being deceived by someone ungrateful is very hurting, so hope these quotes make you feel that you are not alone with that feeling and bounce back with a lesson for life.
QUOTES ABOUT TWO FACED PEOPLE
- “Everyone’s true colors show eventually.”
- Why does everyone have to be so two-faced?
- “What matters is who stays real behind your back.”
- “You’re just like a penny, two-faced and worthless.”
- “Don’t trip over your own words and fall into hypocrisy.”
- While you’re stabbing my back, you can kiss my behind too.
- “I think I need glasses. Everywhere I look people are two-faced.”
- Two-faced; It’s the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style.
- “Remember, there are two sides to every story. Kinda like your face!”
- “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.”
- “People will stab you in the back and then ask why you’re bleeding.”
- “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
- “Being nice to the people you don’t like isn’t called two-faced, it’s called growing up.”
- “I’d rather deal with thick-faced people rather than wasting time with two-faced ones.”
- “I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”
- “I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly puts me down.”
- “Never trust someone easily. You’ll never know they may be two-faced quickly.”
- “When people are two-faced, the only thing you’ll know for sure is that you can’t trust either of them.”
- “Everyone has two faces but often we see only one side of them so never judge anyone by there looks.”
- “I don’t need to have a bunch of fake friends. It’s much better to have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.”
- “I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly put me down.”
- “Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards, rumors, and depression meet up for coffee.”
- “Not only can people be two-faced but also two minded. Meaning that you may think something but don’t say it or say something but don’t think it. In other words, that means you are two-faced or minded.”
- “Two-faced people say nice things about you to your face, then tell others nasty things about you when you’re not around.”
- “It’s great how two-faced people come in groups! They’re stabbing each other in the back and are too ignorant to know it.”
- “Try not to stress over the shady people who betrayed you. I know it hurts, but the truth is that they were always shady, they’re never going to change, and you’re actually much better off now because at least you know who they really are”.
FAMOUS 2 FACED PEOPLE QUOTES AND SAYINGS
These are some famous sayings from great leaders, writers, authors, and celebrities who perfectly describe how an artificial and pretentious people are.
- “Look twice at a two-faced man.”- Chief Joseph
- “If I were two-faced would I be wearing this one?” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.” ― William Shakespeare
- “Go put your creed into your deed, Nor speak with double tongue. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.” ― Socrates
- “Some girls must get so exhausted putting makeup on two faces every morning.”- Sarah Moores
- “I really hate two faced people, it’s hard to decide which face to slap first.” ― Yong Junhyung
- “The person portrayed and the portrait is two entirely different things.” ― Jose Ortega Y. Gasset
- “When I see you, I think “I wonder which face she sees when she looks into the mirror.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Backstabbing is nothing new. In biblical times, King David experienced the pain of betrayal.” – Les Parrott
- “People who are two faced, usually forget which mask they are wearing at some point in their life.” ― Anthony T.Hincks
- “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
- “Don’t be fooled by their masks. Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.”
- “Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “The reason there are so few female politicians is that it is too much trouble to put makeup on two faces.” – Maureen Murphy
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepherd
- “I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “We have two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice and another which we practice but seldom preach.” ― Bertrand Russell
- “A question that always haunts me. Why can’t people just be real? It’s easier being real than pretend being real. Give yourself a chance.” ― Manasa Rao Saarloos
- “Look twice at a two-faced man.”- Chief Joseph