It’s time for yet another Black Friday, as retailers–both online and brick-and-mortar–offer up big savings in a last-ditch attempt to clear inventory.
I’ve scoured the Web for the best deals on PC gaming hardware for this Black Friday, from accessories like mice and keyboards to internal components like CPUs and graphics cards to full systems and gaming laptops.
Here’s a look at some of the best PC gaming deals of Black Friday 2019:
- MSI Optix G27C4 Curved 27” 1080p Gaming Monitor at Walmart for $178 (save $72)
- GIGABYTE AORUS 27” 2K Curved Gaming Monitor for $399.99 at Newegg (save $60)
- BenQ – EX3203R 31.5″ LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor for $449.99 at Best Buy (save $150)
- Samsung CHG90 Series C49HG90 49″ 3840 x 1080 for $799 at Newegg (save $200)
PC Component Deals
If you’re into building your own PCs or need to upgrade an aging machine, Black Friday is a great time to scoop up discounted CPUs, graphics cards, RAM and SSDs. Here are some of the best component deals for 2019:
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core 3.2 GHz CPU $159.99 at Newegg (save $140)
- Intel Core i7-9700k 8-Core 3.6 GHz CPU $339.99 at Newegg (save $70)
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8 Core 3.7 GHz CPU – $169.99 at Newegg (save $160)
- AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.9 GHz CPU – $339.99 at Newegg (save $60)
- Intel Core i5 9700KF 8-Core 3.6 GHz CPU – $329.99 at Newegg (save $70)
Of these CPUs, I have to recommend going with AMD’s chips. They’ve just made such huge leaps and handle multicore processing so much better (and with much less power draw) than Intel. (The AMD chips are also much better priced.) No doubt Intel will soon answer with its own line of next-gen chips that blow AMD’s current lineup out of the water, but if I were buying on Black Friday I’d buy AMD.
On the other hand, when it comes to buying a GPU, I am firmly in the Nvidia camp at the moment. I currently have an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super that can handle just about anything I throw at it, and I couldn’t be happier. Right now, Nvidia’s RTX line is just better than what AMD is offering. Here are some deals on new RTX cards—though, graphics cards aren’t seeing huge price cuts this Black Friday.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DirectX 12 GPU for $199.99 at Newegg (save $30)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 DirectX 12 GPU for $609.99 (save $30 instantly, $30 mail-in rebate)
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super for $519.99 (save $30) (Use code BLACKFR34 for an additional $10 off)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super for $699.99 ($20 instant savings, $30 mail-in rebate) (Use code BLACKFR35 for an additional $10 off)
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti for $1,149 (save $110) (Use code BLACKFR36 for an additional $40 off)
- Orico M.2 SATA 3.0 SSD 512GB 3D-NAND Internal SSD – $59.99 at Newegg (save $40)
- WD Blue 1TB 2.5” SATA III SSD – $87.99 at Newegg (save $42)
- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 for $69.99 at Newegg (save $39.01)
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard for $109.99 ($15 instant savings plus $30 mail-in rebate)
- MSI Pro Z390-A PRO Motherboard for $99.99 (save $30)