February 14 is a day for romantic dinners and cute Valentine’s Day gifts for your significant other — or, it’s simply an excuse for indulging in a lot of chocolate (your one true love!). Whether you’re single or taken, though, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is a great time for sharing all those picture-perfect Instagram shots — which of course deserve a fitting caption that’s just as sweet as the holiday. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the best Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram right here!
Whether you’re looking for romantic or cute ideas — or even some funny Valentine’s Day captions for singles — there’s a perfect caption for every type of Instagram pic on our list. And if you can’t find the words to express all your romantic feelings yourself, why not borrow some from a heartfelt Valentine’s Day quote, or even from one of the best love songs ever? You’ll be getting all those likes before you know it — especially if you’re posting an adorable couples pic or a snapshot of your delicious Valentine’s Day dessert.
Single Life Valentine’s Day Captions
This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
- I’m going to spend Valentine’s Day with my true love: food.
- Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy.
- Reminder: All candy will be 50% off tomorrow.
- Can’t wait to spend Valentine’s Day with my boyfriends — Ben & Jerry.
- Happy Drink-Wine-and-Eat-Chocolate-Alone Day!
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship with champagne.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the couple who always welcomes me as a third wheel.
- Here’s to my true love: Pizza.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me, my cat and my glass of wine.
- Spending Valentine’s Day with my favorite person: myself.
- Love the wine you’re with.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to myself. I love you.