February 14 is a day for romantic dinners and cute Valentine’s Day gifts for your significant other — or, it’s simply an excuse for indulging in a lot of chocolate (your one true love!). Whether you’re single or taken, though, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is a great time for sharing all those picture-perfect Instagram shots — which of course deserve a fitting caption that’s just as sweet as the holiday. Luckily, we’ve rounded up the best Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram right here!
Whether you’re looking for romantic or cute ideas — or even some funny Valentine’s Day captions for singles — there’s a perfect caption for every type of Instagram pic on our list. And if you can’t find the words to express all your romantic feelings yourself, why not borrow some from a heartfelt Valentine’s Day quote, or even from one of the best love songs ever? You’ll be getting all those likes before you know it — especially if you’re posting an adorable couples pic or a snapshot of your delicious Valentine’s Day dessert.
Single Life Valentine’s Day Captions
- I’m going to spend Valentine’s Day with my true love: food.
- Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy.
- Reminder: All candy will be 50% off tomorrow.
- Can’t wait to spend Valentine’s Day with my boyfriends — Ben & Jerry.
- Happy Drink-Wine-and-Eat-Chocolate-Alone Day!
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship with champagne.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the couple who always welcomes me as a third wheel.
- Here’s to my true love: Pizza.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me, my cat and my glass of wine.
- Spending Valentine’s Day with my favorite person: myself.
- Love the wine you’re with.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to myself. I love you.