According to the Scriptures, Sri Yantra is considered one of the powerful and auspicious Yantras which is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi. In Sanskrit, Shree means wealth and Yantra stands for Instrument.
It is considered as an important instrument of wealth. A person who regularly worships Shree Yantra achieves success and stays happy in life. It is believed that Shree Yantra provides health, wealth and success.
Shree Yantra is the best solution of every problem. There are several ways mentioned in the scriptures for the stability of Mahalakshmi and Shree Yantra is one of them.
It is said that Shree Yantra is dearest to Goddess Lakshmi. This Yantra is the most powerful of all Yantras that’s why it is called Yantra-Raj.
Sri Yantra provides a person name and fame. This Yantra also provides the success in business and hike in your income. If you are facing health, wealth and prosperity related problems, you can perform Sri Yantra Puja on Diwali.
This Yantra can be worshipped to get the blessings of Devi Lakshmi. On Diwali, Installation and Puja of Shree Yantra are considered to be very auspicious.
Benefits of Shree Yantra Puja
- You will achieve the success in every work.
- This puja will bring health, wealth and prosperity in your place.
- You will receive the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Venus.
- You will be able to fulfill all your desires.
- Shree Yantra creates the positive energy surround us.
- Happiness comes to your doorstep.