Short Christmas Quotes If you’re looking for some short Christmas quotes for your cards, crafts and greetings, you’re at the right place. Here, we have collected some of the best short Christmas quotes for you. Scroll down below and hopefully you may find the ones that are perfect for your needs. Happy holidays!
One of the best ways to share the holiday greetings is thru Christmas quotes. But if you don’t want some heavily sentimental like inspirational Christmas quotes, here we have some short Christmas quotes and sayings that you can use. We categorized them based on content. We have short Christmas quotes for cards, funny short Christmas quotes, religious short Christmas quotes and others.
Short Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.
- Christmas is a feeling true friends share with laughter and love to show that they care.
- The celebration of Christmas remains strong in the heart of those who believe.
- Christmas was all about God’s gift to man, and His peace, as well as ours.
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more…
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year!
- The holy magic that filled that lonely stable so long ago still fills the air of Christmas today.
- Christmas is more than just presents, it’s love and harmony.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- The true beauty of this season is that Christmas is a story of hope for the broken.
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- God gave us Christmas to give us hope and peace in our hearts. –
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- Christmas is Family, Friends, Hope, Joy, Memories, Peace and Love.