The New Year is the perfect occasion to appreciate all the good things that the past year has given you and all the good things that are yet to come. In the past 365 days you have experienced beautiful moments in spite of any hard times in 2020, and they wouldn’t have been quite the same without all of the special people in your life. Convey your warmest New Year wishes and show your friends and family you put some extra thought into wishing them the happiest of New Years with the perfect sentiment. Cheers to successes. Cheers to failures. And cheers to those who helped you make your year what it was.
New Year Wishes To Friends
Add a personal touch to your New Year wishes to friends. It’s important to make sure you let those nearest and dearest to your heart know just how much you cherish their friendship, whether old or new. These wishes also make perfect additions to your New Year’s party invitations.
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. let’s make this year as good as the last one.
- This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the new year with you.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year, friend.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s Eve? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Last year we got older and slower, but we had a good time. Let’s make sure we do the same in this New Year.
- Happy New Year, friend. I hope you saved some champagne because I’m going to need some drinks all year.
- This year may we continue to share the genuine friendship that adds happiness and warmth to even the most mundane days.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year, friend!