- Mola Ali Quotes: Like your body, your brain additionally gets drained so revive it by brilliant sayings.
- That learning which stays just on your tongue is extremely shallow. The inherent estimation of information is that you follow up on it.
- Significance of the deeds that you have finished with a dread of Allah can’t be limited, and by what method can the acts which are worthy to Allah be viewed as immaterial.
Quotes Of Hazrat Ali On Life
- “Closest to the prophets are those people who have to those prophets and obey them.”
Saying this, Imam Ali referred to a section from the Sacred Qur’an ‘Best enjoyed by Abraham and Closest to him was the general population who obeyed him’. He further stated, “That the present occasions are the seasons of our Blessed Prophet and his steadfast devotees. The closest companion of our Blessed Prophet is he who, however not identified with him, complies with the requests of Allah and his most prominent adversary is the man who yet identified with him, ignores Allah ‘.
- Imam Ali has recounted a Kharijite that he got up in the night to supplicate and present the Heavenly Book. Imam Ali stated, “To lay down with having genuine confidence in religion and Allah is superior to ask with faltering confidence.
- At whatever point a custom of the Sacred Prophet is identified with you, examine it, don’t be happy with minor redundancy of the equivalent because numerous individuals rehash the words containing learning yet just a few contemplate over them and attempt to finally get a handle on the importance they pass on.
- Imam Ali heard someone discussing the section of the Blessed Qur’an we have a place with Allah and our arrival is towards Him, Imam Ali stated, “How obvious it is! Our proclaiming that we have a place with Allah shows that we acknowledge Him as our Lord, Proprietor, and Ruler. Also, when we state that our arrival is towards Allah demonstrates that we acknowledge our mortality”.
- A few people commended Imam Ali all over. He answered, “Allah knows me great, and I additionally know myself more than you if you don’t mind Ruler! Improve me than what they envision me to be and please pardon those Shortcomings of mine which they don’t know about”.
Quotes Of hazrat Ali
- Riches changes over a peculiar land into country and neediness transforms a local spot into an odd land.
- Satisfaction is the capital which will never reduce.
- Riches is the wellspring head of interests.
- Whoever cautions you against sins and indecencies resembles the person who gives you great news.
- The tongue is a monster, on the off chance that it is let free, it eats up.
- Lady is a scorpion whose hold is sweet.
- On the off chance that you are welcomed, at that point return the welcome all the more energetically. On the off chance that you are favored, at that point reimburse the commitment complex; yet he who steps up will dependably exceed expectations in legitimacy.
- The wellspring of achievement of an inquirer is the go-between.
Hazrat Ali Quotes In english
- . Individuals in this world resemble explorers whose adventure is going on; however, they are snoozing. ( Life’s voyage is going on however men may not feel it ).
- Absence of companions implies, the stranger in one’s very own nation.
- Not to have a thing is less embarrassing than to beseech it.
- Try not to feel embarrassed if the measure of philanthropy is little because to deny the penniless is a demonstration of more noteworthy disgrace.
- To shun unlawful and offensive wellspring of delights is a decoration to poor people and to be grateful for the wealth conceded is the embellishment of riches.
- On the off chance that you can’t get things as much as you want then be mollified with what you have.
- An insensible person will dependably exaggerate a thing or disregard it altogether.
- The more intelligent a man is, the less talkative will he be.
- Time destroys bodies, reestablishes trusts, brings demise ever closer away yearnings. Whoever gets anything from the world lives in uneasiness for holding it and whoever loses anything disregards his days lamenting the misfortune.
- Whoever needs to be a pioneer ought to instruct himself before teaching others. Before lecturing others, he should initially rehearse himself. Whoever instructs himself and improves his very own ethics is better than the man who attempts to educate and prepare others.
hazrat ali quotes in english about life
- Each breath you make is a stride towards death.
- Anything which can be tallied is limited and will arrive at an end.
- On the off chance that issues get stirred up, at that point, examine the reason, and you will realize what the impacts will be.
- Gain intelligence and truth from whomever you can because even a renegade can have them however except if they are disregarded to a dependable Muslim and become some portion of shrewdness and honesty that he has, they have a befuddled presence in the psyches of backsliders.
- Information and astuteness are hugely the benefits of a loyal Muslim. If you have lost them, get them back even though you may need to get them from the defectors.
- Estimation of each man relies on the craftsmanship and expertise which he has achieved.
- . I need to show you five of those things which merit your most prominent nervousness to gain them: Have trust just in Allah. Fear only sins. If you don’t have the foggiest idea about a thing never feel embarrassed to concede obliviousness. On the off chance that you don’t have a clue about a thing never dither or feel embarrassed to learn it. Tight tolerance and perseverance because their connection with genuine confidence is that of a head to a body, a body is of no utilization without a head. Comparatively, the evident spirit can be of no use without characteristics of acquiescence, continuance, and persistence.
- A man fraudulently began adulating Imam Ali. However he had no confidence in him, and Imam Ali hearing these gestures of recognition from him said: “I am not as much as what you tell about me yet more than what you make of me.”
- The individuals who have woken up out of a slaughter live more and have more youngsters.
- One who envisions himself to be all-realizing will, without a doubt, endure because of his ignorance.
- . I value an older person’s wary sentiment more than the bravery of a young fellow.
- I wonder at a man who loses any desire for salvation when the entryway of atonement is open for him.
- Imam Muhammad Baqir says that Imam Ali once stated: “There were two things in this world which mollified the Anger of Allah and counteracted its drop upon man: One has been detracted from you; hold the other steadfastly. The one which has been detracted from men is the Blessed Prophet, and the one which is still left with them and which they should hold unflinchingly is apology and compensation for sins since Allah at one spot in the Sacred Book tended to the Heavenly Prophet and said” Allah would not rebuff them while you were among them nor while they were requesting absolution” (Surah Anfal, 8: 33)
- Whoever maintains in control his undertakings with Allah (pursues His requests genuinely), Allah will likewise put his issues with men altogether. Whoever makes a course of action for his salvation, Allah will mastermind his everyday undertakings; whoever is a minister for himself, Allah will likewise ensure him.
- He is the smartest and the most knowing man who encourages persons not to lose expectation and confidence in the Benevolence of Allah and not to be excessively satisfied and proud of insusceptibility from His Rage and Discipline.
- Don’t petition the Allah, saying, “Ruler! I go to You to shield and protect me from enticements and preliminaries”, for there is none who isn’t enticed and attempted. Entreat Him to monitor you against such allurement as may lead you towards insidiousness and sins since Allah says in His Sacred Book, Realize that your riches and youngsters are temptations. (Surah al-Anfal, 8: 28) It implies Allah attempted individuals through riches and kids so it might be tried concerning who is content with what he gets sincerely and who is appreciative to Allah for the position he is set in as to his kids. Even though Allah realizes them superior even to know themselves, yet those preliminaries and tests are with the end goal of their acknowledging and knowing those deeds which legitimacy reward or which merit discipline. There are a few people who love to have male kids and detest little girls, and there are some who long for riches and despise neediness.
- Imam Ali has solicited the importance of being wealthy or well-accommodated.
Imam Ali answered, “Your welfare does not lie in your having immense riches and various kids, however, it rests in your being very guided and holding back and in your being glad for your Acquiescence to Allah. If you complete a decent deed, at that point say thanks to Allah for it and on the off chance that you submit wrongdoing, at that point apologize and make amends for it. In this world there is genuine welfare for two sorts of individuals, one is the individual who, when submits a transgression, makes up for it and the other is on edge to do great as much as possible.
Hazrat Ali quotes on education:
Wantonness removes endowments and brings reprimand.
خواہش نعمتوں کو چھین لیتی ہے اور عذاب لاتی ہے
Ensure your stomach and your reproductive organs based on what is illegal.
اپنے پیٹ اور اپنے شرمگاہوں کو اس چیز سے بچائیں جس سے منع کیا گیا ہو
Secure your stomach and your genitals, for in these two untruth your preliminaries [and afflictions].
اپنے پیٹ اور اپنے نجی حصوں کی حفاظت کرو ، کیونکہ ان دونوں میں آپ کی آزمائشیں ہیں
A man’s stomach is his adversary.
انسان کا پیٹ اس کا دشمن ہے
How far is goodness from the one whose endeavors are [solely] for his stomach and private parts!
اس کی طرف سے بھلائی کتنی دور ہے جس کی کوشش [اس کے لئے] پیٹ اور نجی حصے۔
The most hated worker in seeing Allah, the Glorified, is the one whose worry (and exertion) is [solely] for his stomach and his private parts.
اللہ کے نزدیک سب سے برا بندہ وہ ہے جس کی پریشانی (اور کوشش) اس کے پیٹ اور نجی حصے کے لئے ہے
Get up early [in the morning] for there is favoring in early rising; what’s more, counsel one another, for progress is in meeting
[صبح سویرے] اٹھو کیونکہ جلدی اٹھنے پر نعمت ملتی ہے اور ایک دوسرے سے مشورہ کریں ، کیونکہ کامیابی مشاورت میں ہے
Sobbing out of dread of Allah, as a result of being a long way from Allah, is the love of the discerning.
اللہ سے ڈرنے کی وجہ سے ، اللہ کے خوف سے رونے کی آواز وہ علم والی عبادت کہلاتی ہے
Sobbing out of the dread of Allah lights up the heart and ensures [one] from reiteration of transgression.
اللہ کے خوف سے رونے سے دل روشن ہوتا ہے اور گناہوں سے اپ کو بچاے رکھتا ہے
Sobbing out of the dread of Allah is the way to [divine] kindness.
اللہ کے خوف سے رونے سے رحمت حاصل ہوتی ہے
Sobbing is the quality of the considerate [and the individuals who dread Allah].
رونا نرم دل [اور اللہ سے ڈرنے والوں] کی خصوصیت ہے
Imam Ali quotes on knowledge:
By sobbing out of the dread of Allah, sins get cleansed.
اللہ کے خوف سے رونے سے گناہ پاک ہوجاتے ہیں
The sobbing of a worker out of the dread of Allah gathers up his wrongdoings.
اللہ کے خوف سے کسی بندے کا رونا اس کے گناہوں کو مٹا دیتا ہے
Favored is the person who is allowed achievement in his love and sobs in light of his wrongdoings.
The most exceedingly awful of nations is the country wherein there is neither harmony nor profitability.
ممالک میں سب سے برا حال وہ ملک ہے جس میں نہ ہی امن ہے نہ ہی پیداوری۔
The most exceedingly terrible countries are those in which the occupants are not sheltered.
بدترین آبائی وطن وہ ہیں جن میں باشندے محفوظ نہیں ہیں
There is no country (or city) that has a more prominent directly over you than another; the best country is the one that bears you.
کوئی بھی ملک (یا شہر) ایسا نہیں جو اپ پر حق رکھتا ہو بہترین ملک وہی ہے جو آپ کو برداشت کرتا ہے
Expert articulation is what is simple on discourse and light on reasoning.
فصاحت وہ ہے جو تقریر پر آسان ہے اور استدلال پر روشنی ہے
Expert articulation is to answer decisively and [to speak] effectively, without committing errors.
فصاحت بغیر کسی ہچکچاہٹ کے جواب دینا اور صحیح [بولنا] ہے غلطیاں کرے بغیر
Compactness can be sufficient of an expressiveness.
اتفاق سے فصاحت ہی کافی ہوسکتی ہے
One who attempts the severing and patching of discourse has achieved expressiveness.
Hazrat Ali quotes in Urdu text:
The devices of talk are: a keen personality and an expressive tongue.
بیان بازی کے اوزار یہ ہیں: ذہین ذہن اور فصاحت زبان
Once in a while even the articulate one is left stunned.
کبھی کبھی فصاحت بھی بے ساختہ رہ جاتی ہے
One whose consideration lessens is [taken unprepared and] tossed down.
جس کی توجہ کم ہو اسے نیچے پھینک دیا جاتا ہے
While reviewing the [rule of the] Bad people): It is the saliva from the flavor of [this temporary] life; they [shall] taste it for a short while and after that let it hard and fast.
یہ تھوکنا ہے اس عارضی زندگی کی لذت سے وہ تھوڑی ہی دیر میں اس کا مزہ چکھیں گے جبکہ پھر اس پر تھوک دیں