Looking for some heart touching quotes for an understanding and matured relationship? We have rounded up some deep mature relationship quotes, sayings, captions (including picutures and images) for you to relate to.
There are times in your juvenile relationship when as a teen you feel you are in love with your crush or infatuation. But with time, the growth of love shifts from immature to mature relationships as we realize more who we are and what we want from life.
When you’ve outgrow the threshold of “juvenile” relationships to and “adult” one the differences are clear and distinct in all your relationships be it friendship, love, or marriage.
Mature couples don’t “fall in love,” they step into it. Love isn’t something you fall for; it’s something you rise for.
Adult relationships have clear boundaries and levels of trust that empower us to become better versions of ourselves. You become more undertsanding with a deep level of trust which you share with your partner.
HEARTWARMING MATURE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES
- “We mature with the damage, not with the years.”
- “Mature love is loving not being loved . ”― Irvin D. Yalom
- “Maturity is not measured by age It’s an attitude built by experience.”
- “Relationship are better when two people are mature enough to commit.”
- “Real, sane, mature love – the kind that pays the mortgage year after year.”
- “As soon as you find a matured partner you’ll realize that there was nothing wrong with you.”
- “When two people really love each other, they always find a way to make it work. No matter how hard it is.”
- “Immature love says : I Love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I love you.” – Erich Fromm
- “Success in a long distance relationship can be affected by how mature you are as individual people and as a couple.”
- “Have a relationship that’s mature enough to sit down and be like “look, this is our problem and this is how we’re gonna fix it.’’
- “Soon you’ll realize that many people will love the idea of you but will lack the maturity to handle the reality of you.” – Reyna Biddy
- “Being nice to someone you hate doesn’t mean you’re fake. It means you’re mature enough to tolerate your hate towards them.”
- “If you wanna be with someone, you have to be mature enough to stick around when things get tough. Relationships aren’t easy.”
- “If you want to be a strong, maturing Christian, your first priority is to develop a closer relationship with god.” – Jim George
- “Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fan fires.” – Francois de La Rouchefoucauld
- “In an immature relationship TRUST neither a behavior nor a belief on reliability but it’s like reflex that you just do it without thinking. And never get tired.”
- “An immature relationship starts with ‘I love you’ and ends with ‘screw you’. A Mature relationships starts with ‘I love you’ and ends with ‘Thank you’.”
- “Being strong doesn’t always mean you have to fight the battle. True strength is being mature enough to walk away from nonsense with your head held high.”
- “If you’re not mature enough to manage the consequences of a relationship then you wasn’t mature for a relationship in the first place.” – Nitin Prajapati
- “It would have been nice for Greg to eventually grow into a mature relationship with Laura. He was moving towards that already but then took a turn into the juvenile with Paige.”
- “Immature people always want to win an argument ,even at the cost of a relationship. Mature people understand that it’s always better to lose an argument and win a relationship.”
- “Falling in love you remain a child, rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love- now you are in love.”
- “Jealousy is the opposite of maintaining and growing in a relationship . Jealousy includes elements of fear , anger, suspicion, and control that have no place in a mature relationship.” – Darrel Ray
- “The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.” – Barbara de Angelis
- “Maturity is not equated with independence though it includes a certain capacity for independence. The independence of a mature person is simply that he does not collapse when he has to stand alone. It is not the independence of needs for other persons with whom to have relationships: that would not be desired by the mature.” – Nancy Chodorow
MATURE LOVE QUOTES FOR YOUR RELATION
Mature love quotes speak of the wisdom of strong love. As we know that true relationship takes time to bloom. Most of the time those three little words I love you say it best.
- “Love isn’t love until it’s unconditional.” ― Kate McGahan
- “Real love ought to be more like a tree and less like a flower.” ― Mya Robarts
- “Mature love is like mature infinity: there is no such thing!” ― René Friedrich
- “Immature relationships leave you wanting something; mature relationships give you what you need.”
- “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “Well till 50’s one must not think of being old – and should be able to run and have fun both. ….. having few grey means that you have mature approach !!” ― Abdul’Rauf Hashmi
- “I dream of a love in which two people share a passion to search together for some higher truth. Perhaps I should not call it love. Perhaps it’s real name is friendship.” ― Irvin D. Yalom
- “The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world has transformed.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “You will never know the purest love you can give a person, until the day you hurt because they hurt. You genuinely want them to succeed in life and be free from all the chains that keep them from being happy, whether you are in their life or not.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “The moment you have to recruit people to put another person down, in order to convince someone of your value is the day you dishonor your children, your parents and your God. If someone doesn’t see your worth the problem is them, not people outside your relationship.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “It is believed that marriage kills love. However, this is not a true statement. In the marital status, people begin to learn to express their love without romantic words, using mostly their body language, and this can be called mature love. Mature love requires not just romanticism, but a deep life experience.” ― Elmar Hussein
- “(On finding love later in life) “Let’s be a comfortable couple, and take care of each other! And if we should get deaf, or lame, or blind, or bed-ridden, how glad we shall be that we have somebody we are fond of, always to talk to and sit with! Let’s be a comfortable couple. Now do, my dear!” ― Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
- “The idea that love is something magical, almost supernatural, in your heart, that has nothing to do with the day-to-day encounters with a real person— that understanding of love has probably created more unhappiness and ruined more marriages than just about anything. Love is what happens between people living their lives together, becoming close through contact and actual partnership and it’s what survives through difficulties and imperfections. An idealized, imagined, faraway person in your heart—that’s not love. That’s a daydream.” ― Misha Glouberman
MATURE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES, IMAGES
Looking for more romantic quotes?