Hello, New Year! As 2020 finally comes to a close, it’s time to celebrate with a champagne toast and some great New Year’s wishes — and of course a ton of cute, glitter-filled photos for your Instagram feed. Sure, we may not be able to celebrate with a huge, blow-out party this year, but who says you can’t still don your sparkliest New Year’s Eve outfit, pose in front of some festive New Year’s Eve decorations and snap a few glamorous pics? Luckily, we’ve rounded up some of the best New Year’s Instagram captions to help you commemorate the occasion!
From inspiring New Year’s Eve quotes to witty puns that say farewell to 2020 with a great laugh, these creative Instagram caption ideas are perfect for all of your favorite NYE photos (yes, even if you’re just spending the day watching your favorite New Year’s movies on the couch) — and will help you ring in 2021 with all the likes, too. Whether you’re looking for funny, cute, inspirational or clever ideas, here are all the best New Year’s Instagram captions that will have you kicking off the New Year in style — especially with a glass of bubbly and some confetti-poppers in hand.
Inspirational New Year’s Instagram Captions
- 2021 will be my year.
- 12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- May your New Year sparkle brighter than the Times Square ball.
- Here’s to 12 new chapters!
- What’s coming is better than what’s going.
- Page 1 of 365.
- New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
- New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” —Natasha Bedingfield, “Unwritten”
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra, “The Best Is Yet To Come”