Valentine’s Day is a day of love and appreciation and letting others know how you truly feel about them. This is typically a holiday we often think of as being reserved for people in a romantic relationship, but I think it’s also a celebration of love for anybody who has someone special in their life.
Family relationships are bonds formed by blood and marriage and prove to be some of the deepest types of love out there.
This is the perfect time to express your love for your son or daughter, too!
When you don’t know what to write in your daughter’s Valentine’s Day card, look over these Valentine’s Day quotes for daughters.
1. “Daughter, you are loved for the little girl you were…the special woman you are now…and the wonderful daughter you will always be.”
2. “Daughter: a female child; a daughter is a person who grows up to be your friend; a daughter is a mother’s treasure and a father’s pride and joy; a daughter is a gift of love.”
3. “My daughter…When I look at you & I see my past, present, and future, I see my little girl dressing up, covering her face with makeup. I see you running in the garden, picking flowers and bringing one to me. I see that beautiful smile on your face and knowing in that moment the pride of being a parent. No matter how old you are, you will always be my baby girl. I am so proud of you and I will love you with all I am for all eternity.”
4. “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.”
5. “My dear daughter, I love you just the way you are — my little star. Always remember that!”
6. “When we are together you bring joy to my heart…full of laughter and smiles, you’ve blessed me from the start.”
7. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts the world has to give.” — Laurel Atherton
8. “I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.”
9. “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with and love with all your heart.”
10. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky, waves in the ocean and grains of sand on the beach.”