A new year is a powerful occasion: It’s a time when we reflect on our gratitude for the past and our hopes for the future. And it’s a chance to welcome a fresh start to reinvigorate our enthusiasm for chasing goals and dreams. With so much pressure on the moment, it can be hard to come up with just the right words to express new year wishes for friends, family, and cherished co-workers. (That can be especially true if the past year’s challenges still linger for your loved one.) But we’re here to help: Strike just the write note with these new year wishes, thought starters, and famous quotes for anyone on your list.
New Year Wishes for Your Boss or Co-Workers
- Cheers to more shared successes in the new year!
- Wishing you and yours some well-deserved downtime and a very happy new year to come.
- Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2021!
- Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year!
- Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and abundant 2021!
Famous Quotes to Use as New Year Wishes
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” —Beyonce
- “Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a new year’s prayer, not a resolution. I’m praying for courage.” —Susan Sontag
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ―Taylor Swift
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” —William Shakespeare
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” —Plato
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield