Rock painting is a really fun craft that kids of all ages seem to enjoy.
Today, we decided to try Halloween rock painting. Read on to see what ideas we came up with and the materials used.
Halloween Rock Painting Ideas for Kids
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Begin by taking a walk to collect rocks.
- Wash and dry the rocks if desired.
- Then, use acrylic paint to decorate & embellish the rocks.
- ou will want to add the base color-layer of paint to the rocks and allow it to fully dry before adding further embellishments such as faces and eyes.
- We painted some of our rocks green, some orange, and some white to make a collection of Halloween stones including ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, Frankenstein rocks, and skeletons.