The New Year is the perfect occasion to appreciate all the good things that the past year has given you and all the good things that are yet to come. In the past 365 days you have experienced beautiful moments in spite of any hard times in 2020, and they wouldn’t have been quite the same without all of the special people in your life. Convey your warmest New Year wishes and show your friends and family you put some extra thought into wishing them the happiest of New Years with the perfect sentiment. Cheers to successes. Cheers to failures. And cheers to those who helped you make your year what it was.
What better way is there to kick off the New Year than with a huge smile and a couple of laughs? These funny New Year wishes are perfect for that quirky friend or family member who can appreciate a good joke. They’ll love getting your New Years card in the mail and smiling big at the funny jokes inside. Make sure you pair the funny message with your personal New Years wishes as well.
- Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “Happy New Year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, Friend.
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, not a recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- A New Year is the chance to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card won’t start over with a blank slate.
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- Happy New Year. Here is a wish for the New Year from someone who is adorable, handsome, and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you people.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off.
- We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
- This year may I wish you finally learn how to use your smartphone properly.
- To a New Year full of new possibilities, even though I’m sure we’ll just do the same old stuff anyway.
- Happy New Year and good luck in the next year! We’ll both need it!