Let’s be totally honest here, Valentine’s Day is not for everyone. For some people, it’s another huge reminder that you’re still riding that #single train even though you’re totally awesome. For others, it’s a stressful day when you have to spend a lot of money and time to impress your bae when you’re constantly showering them with love anyway. No matter which group you fall under, I think we can all agree that apart from the half-price chocolate the next day and the extra BFF time you get on Galentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day itself actually sucks.
So to make you feel just one tiny bit better about the fact that you’re riding solo on Valentine’s Day, I’ve rounded up the most hilarious anti-Valentine’s Day memes of all time. Note: these memes pair well with an entire tub of cookie dough ice cream, just sayin’.
1.When the day just started but you’re already counting down the hours until it’s over.
2. Even if you don’t have a valentine, you’re still expecting the ultimate gift.
3. When you suddenly remember that you’re going to be single even after Valentine’s Day.
4. When you try to avoid everyone else’s post on your timeline.
5. When all you need on Valentine’s Day is Netflix.
6. Your dog is the only valentine you need.
7. When you find the hidden meaning behind Valentine’s Day.
8. When you’re alone for too long and you start thinking about that crush you had in the third grade.
9. Everything is FINE.
10. No date, no problem, right?
11. When candy is the way to your heart.
12. When somebody asks if you have a romantic date planned and you’re 100% single.
13. When Snapchat is bas the only thing that loves you.
14. But you don’t really care because you have the ~perfect~ V-day plans.
15. When your BFF is obsessing over what to get her bae for V-day, and you just can’t help feeling GREAT about how much money you won’t have to spend!
16. When you want to tell the next person who wishes you a “Happy Valentine’s Day!” what February 14th should really be called.
17. When you’re scared to even check your Facebook and Twitter feeds.
18. Like. FOR. REAL.
19. When your bestie is going on about her BF’s super romantic card, and you just want to tell her you saw him at the drugstore two hours ago… but you don’t because you love her.