Father’s Day can often get overlooked in comparison to some of the other holidays. While you might not be grabbing brunch or a dozen roses for that special guy in your life, meaningful Father’s Day messages will show your gratitude for all he has done for you.
Whether a well wishes card for your own father or loving messages to the father or your children, write some thoughtful Father’s Day messages to say thank you.
Struggling to find the right thing to say? This guide will help you write the best Father’s Day messages for that special man in your life.
Happy Father’s Day Messages for Dad
Messages from Son
Messages from Daughter
Messages from Wife
Funny Father’s Day Messages
Inspirational Father’s Day Messages
For Someone Who is Like a Father to You
Messages for Brother or Friend on Father’s Day
Father’s Day Wishes
Father’s Day Messages For Your Son
Happy Father’s Day Messages for Dad
When you get married, you get a whole new family, not just a spouse. If you are lucky enough to be blessed with a wonderful father-in-law, make sure to share your appreciation for him with some lovely Father’s Day greetings.
• “The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!”
• “There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.”
• “You aren’t overly expressive, but your actions speak for you. Love you Papa. Sending you warm wishes on Father’s Day.”
• “Wonder how you come to know of all my struggles and come out with wonderful strategies for beating them. In deep gratitude Pops, Happy Father’s Day!”
• “Dad, we love you with all of our hearts! As a father, you’re a leader, a teacher and a friend. Have a happy Father’s Day!”
• “I have always wished to grow up and be just like you! You are the biggest celebrity of my life, Daddy! Wishing you live for a 1000 years!”
• “You are the world’s greatest Dad! As we travel the pathway of life, our love for you grows stronger every day. You deserve a Father’s day that’s filled with all of the things you enjoy!”
• “You’ve been there through my highs and lows, but always made me feel like I could soar! Happy Father’s Day!”
• “Happy Father’s Day. I may not ever fill your shoes completely, dad, but if I’m half the man you are some day, at least I’ll know I’ve tried.”
• “Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always had the biggest heart, dad. I’ve learned so much from you: patience, kindness, strength & courage. I love you so much, today and always!”
• “Happy Father’s Day to the best dad in the world. No matter how old we get, you’ll always be our first love. Have an amazing celebration!”
Messages from Son
Father’s and their sons share a special kind of connection for a lifetime. As his son, make sure your father knows how much he means to you with some of these happy Father’s Day quotes from a son.
• “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
• “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
• “Dad, you know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day to my super Dad!”
• “Hey Dad, I got a present for you. I stole your To-Do list from Mom. All you need to do is rip it up. Just don’t tell mom, okay? Happy Father’s day!”
• “Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day!”
• “My father is a man of few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the right lessons for my life.”
• “Sons become strong men from the influence of their father. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!”
• “When I was growing up, I looked up to you. Now I’m grown you’re still the best role model.”
• “When I was a kid, my father told me every day, “You’re the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.” Happy Father’s Day to my dear father!”
• “Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends.”
Messages from Daughter
No matter how big a daughter gets, she will always hold a place in her father’s heart at daddy’s little girl. Make sure to let him know that you are still his baby girl, even if you’re too big for his lap.
• “It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for being awesome!”
• “The older I get, the more I realize how many sacrifices you made to make my life better! I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me! I love you, Daddy.”
• “The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.”
• “You are the role model that I always look up to, daddy. Everyone keeps telling me that superheroes don’t exist, but they haven’t met you yet. You take care of so many things and yet find the time to love me. Thank you so much, Daddy.”
• “Dear Dad, one day I hope I find a prince, but you’ll always be my king!”
• “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my dates and still treats me like a princess!”
• “No matter how many years go by, Dad, I’ll always be that same little girl who loves you with all her heart. Happy Father’s Day!”
• “Dad, for all those times I life it unsaid. Thank you. Thanks for being there for me, for showing me the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encourage me to dream, and being such an inspiring presence in my life.”
• “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Father’s Day.”
• “Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love and she’ll never settle for anything less.”
• “Silly, sweet, always there to make me smile. That’s why you’ll always be my Prince Charming, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!”
Messages from Wife
Father’s Day is a great time to share your love and appreciation for your husband, partner, or father of your children. Show him your love with these sentimental quotes for a Father’s Day card from his wife.
• “It takes a man of gentleness, patience, strength, and compassion to set the fine example of fatherhood that you have. Happy father’s day to my handsome Husband and the sweet Father of my children.”
• “Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
• “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!”
• “Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it’s brought us together. I am so grateful to have you as my husband.”
• “The place that you hold in my mind is as big as the place that you hold in my heart.”
• “Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right.”
• “You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand, Happy Father’s Day.”
• “I still get butterflies when I see you interact with our children, thank you for being such an amazing father and husband. Happy Father’s Day!”
• “Your love reflects in the eyes of our children, they beam with joy when you enter the room. I adore you and am so blessed to have a respectful, hardworking husband. Happy Father’s Day.”
• “Life smiles me at every day since I’m by your side, we are blessed with very cute children who are happy to have their dad with them, congratulations on your day. Happy Father’s Day!”
Funny Father’s Day Messages
If you have a father in your life that is full of humor, always telling bad dad jokes, then these funny Father’s Day messages are for him. Whether from a child or spouse, these messages are sure to have him cracking up.
• “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.
• “Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.”
• “Father’s Day is important because, besides being the day on which we honor Dad, it’s the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business.”
• “Smile because you are my father. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
• “I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as before you had kids.
• “Dad, thanks for responding to my Father’s Day text after I texted mom to tell you to look at your phone
• “Thank you for the kind of open-minded father who disapproves of me regardless of my sexual orientation.
• “Dad, I might be all grown up, but I’m still your financial burden. Wanna take me out to dinner to celebrate? Happy Father’s Day!”
• “Thank you for loving us slightly more than Monday Night Football. Well, at least as much as.”
• “Dad, I want you to know that mom couldn’t possibly have divorced a better guy.”
Inspirational Father’s Day Messages
While it’s great to give that special guy in your life loving, sappy, and funny messages, don’t be afraid to send a little inspiration. Don’t forget to tell him how much he has helped make you the person you are today!
• “Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.”
• “Thank you for everything that you have given me. You’ve always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you dad!”
• “Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.”
• “Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for everything.”
• “To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy Father’s Day, I love you.”
• “Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy Father’s day!”
• “Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy Father’s Day!”
For Someone Who is Like a Father to You
Father’s Day isn’t just about celebrating the man who helped bring you into this world.
If you were lucky enough to have a few father-figures in your life, an uncle, Godfather, or coach, let them know how much they mean to you with these following Father’s Day messages.
• “Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. You’ve influenced me so much throughout the years.”
• “I learn more from you each and every year. Thank you for being such a loving individual and playing an important role in my life.”
• “Thank you for your encouragement, for your love and support. I am so fortunate to have a [grandpa/uncle/mentor] like you.”
• “I hope it doesn’t come as a surprise that I’m thinking of you today. After all, you’ve cared about me almost like a father.”
• “You’ve always gone above and beyond to support me and celebrate important times in my life. That’s why I’m thinking of you with special gratitude on Father’s Day.”
• “Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me.”
• “Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful godfather. My parents couldn’t have picked a better (or funnier!) man for the job!”
• “Just wanted to recognize you on Father’s Day for being such a caring and positive influence in my life. I’m more grateful than you could ever know.”
• “With love and thanks for an amazing man I’ll always look up to.”
• “Thinking of you on Father’s Day, Uncle ___, and feeling so grateful that we’re family.”
Messages for Brother or Friend on Father’s Day
Share how proud you are to call that special guy your brother or a true friend on Father’s Day by letting him know what a stellar dad they are. These Father’s Day messages are loving and sprinkled with a bit of humor.
• Not only are your kids lucky to have you for a dad. I was lucky to have you for a brother first! Happy Father’s Day, Bro!
• To my dearest brother, you are such an amazing father to your wonderful kids. I hope you spend today doing something you’ve always wanted to do!
• You’re a good dad and a good friend.
• Wishing a great day to the father of a few of my favorite nieces!
• I always knew that you’d make a fantastic dad. So glad to say I TOLD YOU SO! Happy Father’s Day!
• I can tell from how your kids act that they feel happy and totally loved. Of course they do. They have an awesome dad!
• Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your kids? Way to raise ’em right!
• I always knew you’d be a great dad someday. Happy Father’s Day to my favorite brother and a father whose irreplaceable to his kids.
• You’re my little brother, and I love to tease you, but here’s one thing I’d never tease you about: You’re doing a great job as a dad to your little girl. So proud of you!
• Hope Father’s Day brings you some time to relax and geek out in your favorite ways.
Father’s Day Wishes
Looking for a few more general Father’s Day quotes? Here is a list of Father’s Day wishes for any man or father-like figure in your life. These work great as messages from young children as well.
• On a father scale of 1 to 10, I give you a million. Thanks a million Dad!
• Hats off to the greatest father ever!
• Dad, You’re my favorite parent. If you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
• Dad, you work so hard, you need a vacation from all life’s stress, demands, and overbearing egos I’ll try to get out of the house for a while.
• To the world’s greatest dad – ok, the sample size is limited, but I think you’re very deserving.
• Hopefully this Father’s Day will provide you as much fun as before you had kids.
• Look, no one said raising me was going to be easy. You just made it look that way!
• Dad, you were the first one to make dark socks and sandals look cool. You fashion icon, you!
• Dad, You’ve always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand it at the time, which isn’t to say I understand it now, either, but I’ll take your word for it.
Father’s Day Messages For Your Son
Father’s Day messages are not just for the father figures in your life. If you have a son, then share with him how proud you are of him and how great of a father you think he has become.
You’re sure to have no shortage of heartfelt and creative Father’s Day messages with these quotes.
Whether for your father, grandfather, step-father, partner, friend or father-like figure, they are sure to cherish the messages you give them.
These sweet sayings are perfect for card greetings
Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for life’s special moments.
Want to show your faraway husband or boyfriend how much you miss him but can’t quite find the words? Read on for sweet messages and quotes to include in your love note.
If you’re in a long-distance relationship (LDR) or your husband is working abroad, you can use these wonderful messages and quotes to express your emotions and feelings to him and let him know how much you’re missing him. Get inspiration from the list below, and then write your own unique, cute love messages to show how deeply you care about your partner.
• Sweet and loving messages to make him smile
• Heartfelt and romantic love messages for a husband
• Anniversary messages for your long-distance husband
• Birthday messages for your faraway partner
• Short “miss you” messages for your long-distance love
• Love quotes for him straight from the heart
• Sweet messages to text your long-distance partner
• Sample love letters for a partner working abroad or miles away
• Social-media-friendly, shareable images with quotes
Being in a long-distance relationship can be hard, but reminding your partner how much you love and miss them will make it a little easier.
Sweet and Heartfelt Love Messages for Him
• There’s no doubt that distance can be hard on a relationship, but I want to reassure you that distance can never weaken my love for you. You’re forever in my heart!
• They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I think you can say the same about distance. Each day we spend apart only makes me more excited to be reunited with you. In the meantime, know that you’re in my thoughts (and my heart) every day!
• You mean the world to me, and it’s small wonder why; you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me! The day I met you was the luckiest day of my life, and I’ve cherished every day we’ve spent together since. I love you!
• Despite being a thousand miles apart, our love has been growing stronger and stronger. I’ll never forget you because you’re always in my heart, and my heart can’t seem to let you go. I love you very much!
• I always hear people saying long-distance relationships don’t work, and it makes me happy to know we’re proving them wrong. No matter how far apart we may be, my feelings for you won’t change. You’re my heart’s desire. I love you, honey.
• Despite the long distance between us, I love you more and more every day. Each time you are away, my love for you grows because I am reminded just how much better you make my life and how happy I am when you are here. So come back soon!
You’re the kind of wonderful partner who makes every aspect of my life better. I look forward to being reunited with you soon!
• I was looking for happiness. Then I met you, and you gave me that happiness. I can’t imagine life without you. Come back soon.
• Being with you is like having a wish come true. Living with you by my side is another wish that I’d like to have come true. Please come back soon, baby.
• You are the most caring person I’ve ever met, and you have made my life better in more ways than I could ever count. I couldn’t imagine my life without you around (and I would never want to!). I miss you so much!
• Nobody can ever take your place in my heart; you’re the only one who makes me happy. You are all I need in my life. I’m anxiously waiting for you to come back.
• I love it when you call me and want me to feel included in your adventures and life. I’m really looking forward to the day that I get to experience those adventures with you in person! I love you, babe.
• I appreciate all the good things you’re doing for me. You make me feel beautiful, needed, and cared about, even from thousands of miles away. I wish I could be there to hold you. I love you so much!
• I’m happy to see that our relationship is standing the test of time. Thanks for loving me wholeheartedly despite the distance between us. You are my heart’s desire!
There’s nothing like a heartfelt letter to brighten your long-distance love’s day.
• You make me so happy, love. I am anxious to see my source of joy returned to me soon. Come back to me safe and sound. I love you so much!
• I don’t know how much longer I can live without you. I want to be by your side all the time! I’m missing your tender touch right now.
• I have missed your smile, that twinkle in your eyes, and your gentle kisses. I need you next to me right now. Sweetheart, I’m really missing you. Come home to me soon!
• Hi, love. When I look deep in my heart, it’s easy to see the profound love that I have for you. The only problem now is that you’re too far from me. I need your warm touch once again. Please come back soon!
• I wish that you were here. I know that you love me just as much as I love you, but that doesn’t make being far apart from you any easier. After all, you are the reason for my joy and happiness. I love you so much!
Romantic Messages for Your Long-Distance Boyfriend or Husband
• Sometimes it’s hard to understand why we’re doing this long-distance thing, but then I get to see you. Whenever I’m around you, I can’t help but be elated. You add so much joy and positivity to my life. I’m looking forward to the day that the distance between us is a few paces instead of many, many miles.
• I wish that you were here to hold me in your arms all night. Your love is the only thing that keeps me going.
• When I’m in your arms, I feel so safe, and it makes me think I’m the luckiest person in the world because I have such an amazing partner. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t wait to see you again!
• Facetime and Skype are great, but there’s just no replacement for seeing that handsome face of yours in person. I long for the day that you come back and I get to hold you in my arms again. I love you!
• Though pictures are a way for us to look back and see where we’ve been and what we have done, I’m tired of looking at your pictures. I want to see you, the real you, in the flesh! Please come back soon, and let me feel your gentle touch.
• Since the first day that we met, I knew you were the right partner for me. I miss looking into your sexy eyes when we’re alone together. Your absence is killing me softly.
Just because your boyfriend or husband is far away doesn’t mean the two of you can’t share a little romance. Sweet letters will keep the flame between you burning bright.
• Distance is just a test to see how true a couple’s love is—and ours is as true as it gets. You’re the light of my life, and you’re forever in my heart. My love for you will never change.
• I’ve been dreaming a lot about you lately . . . It’s probably because you’ve been dreaming about me too. Hoping for more sweet dreams tonight. Goodnight, baby!
• You’re absolutely amazing—the most wonderful person I have ever met. You always make sure that I’m smiling and having fun, and on those days that I just can’t smile, you make me feel loved and supported. Right now, I’m missing your hugs and kisses. Can’t wait to see you again, babe!
• I love everything about you: your sexy eyes, your sweet voice, and your warm touch. I’ve been missing all these things deeply since the day you left, and the thought of them makes me ache for the day you return. I miss you so much! But not as much as I love you!
• The miles between us don’t matter, because I know that you truly love me. And no matter how far apart we may be, nothing is going to change my love for you. Despite the fact that it hurts terribly not to have you around me, I find it easy to focus on how much I love you and how strong our bond is.
• Deep inside my heart, I know you are mine. No matter how far apart we are, I know that you will surely return to me. You are the only one I want. I can’t wait to be reunited with you. Until then, know how much I love you!
You have opened my eyes to love and happiness, and my life has felt more than complete ever since you became a part of it. Your return can’t come soon enough!
• Each time I remember the sweet memories that we shared together, my heart only asks for more. I just can’t get enough of you! Being far away from each other has felt especially hard lately. I’m looking forward to the day when distance doesn’t keep us apart.
• I always wanted a man who would be kind to me, listen to me, treat me with respect, generally value me. I also wanted someone brilliant and beautiful. This may seem like a tall order, but I’ve found all of these things with you! You’re the best partner I’ve ever had, and I love every second that I get to spend with you.
• You are such a lovable, kindhearted partner, and I trust you more than I ever could have imagined. I cherish the deep bond we share, and I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again. I will never stop loving you.
• My dreams are full of the sweet memories that we made together the last time we met. I want to live my life with you and be your partner no matter what it takes. You are truly one of a kind!
• Each time I look around, I smile because I know that I could never find a partner who could even remotely compare to you. You are my true love, and I will keep falling for you over and over again no matter how far apart we are.
• Miles are not enough to change the strong feelings I have for you. Even though it hurts to be so far away from you, my heart burns passionately for you. I love it when you tell me how much you miss me and how you can’t wait to be near me again. You know I feel the same way!
Celebrating an anniversary when you aren’t with your husband can feel difficult, but there are still plenty of ways to show him how much he means to you.
Anniversary Messages for Your Long-Distance Husband
• The best gift I could receive for our anniversary is your endless love, but having you back at home comes a close second! I can’t wait to feel your warm touch again. Until then, know that with every year we’re together (even though we may be miles apart), I only love you more. Happy anniversary, honey.
• On our anniversary, I want to remind you just how much you mean to me. Through the years we’ve spent together, you’ve shown me time and time again what a strong and caring man you are, and I couldn’t be luckier to call you mine. I know that we can brave anything life throws our way and that our relationship is truly one of a kind. Sending you extra love today, darling.
• Though many miles may separate us, I still feel so close to you. I’m incredibly lucky to have a husband who can make me feel that way from halfway across the world! There’s truly no one else in the world I would rather spend my life with. Happy anniversary, honey.
I’ve always known you were the right man for me, which makes being apart from you just a little easier, but I still miss having you here by my side—especially today. Happy anniversary, my love.
• No relationship is without its ups and downs—especially when it’s long distance—but I like to think we weather them better than most. On our anniversary, I want you to just know how thankful I am that you’re always willing to put in the work and how happy I am that we’ve stayed together through thick and thin. Happy anniversary, my love.
• Our anniversary is the perfect time for me to tell you how much you mean to me. I may not say it enough—after all, you deserve to hear it every day!—but I am so in love with you. You make my life better in countless ways, even from halfway across the world, and I am incredibly lucky to call you mine. Happy anniversary, baby.
• The distance can be hard, but it’s only made our relationship that much stronger. We’ve been through so much together, and it brings me peace knowing that I can make it through anything as long as I have you in my life. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. Happy anniversary, darling.
• Relationships like ours are one of a kind. They require lots of care and love, and I’m lucky to have a husband who works so hard to make our marriage so amazing. I treasure our bond, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy anniversary, baby. I’m sending you extra hugs and kisses today.
If you can’t be there to help your hubby celebrate his birthday, be sure to write him a card. Getting a letter from you will make him feel loved in spite of the distance between you.
Birthday Messages for a Husband Miles Away
• This last year hasn’t been the easiest, what with you being so far away, but I’m so proud of the way we’ve stuck through it, and I know it wouldn’t have been possible with anyone but you. You are the best husband I could ever ask for, and I’m sending extra love and kisses on this special day. Happy birthday, darling!
• Happy birthday, baby! I’m so thankful for the beautiful moments we’ve shared and the memories we have yet to make. All that I need is for you to come home so we can get started! For now, I’m sending you all my love on your special day.
• Wishing you a happy birthday is so much harder when you’re far away, baby. All I want is to hold you in my arms and watch you blow out the candles on your cake. But since that can’t happen this year, I’ll just have to save up extra hugs and kisses for when you return. I hope you’re having an amazing day. Know that I love you more than words can say!
• I can’t help but smile when I hear the phrase “nobody’s perfect,” because to me, you are! I’m sending you all my love on this special day and wishing you were here by my side instead of so many miles away. You know what I’d be wishing for if I were the one celebrating today! Happy birthday, honey.
• On your special day, I just want to tell you that I’m as madly in love with you now as the day I said “I do.” You are the most amazing husband, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I hope you are having a beautiful birthday, baby, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you when you get home.
• Not only are you my husband—you’re also my best friend. I am so lucky to call you mine, and it makes me happier than I can say to know that we’re always going to be there for each other. I’m wishing you a wonderful birthday today and sending all my love and kisses.
Short “Miss You” Messages for Your Husband or Boyfriend
• If our love is true, then a thousand miles apart won’t affect us. I miss you so much.
• You’re my life, my one and only partner, and everything I want in a husband! I miss you, baby.
• Won’t you come back and make me smile again? You make me laugh whenever we’re together. I miss you, honey.
• The hardest part of long distance is that I don’t get to hug and kiss you as much as I want. I’m really missing you right now.
• Despite the distance apart, I promise to love you forever. Still, I miss having you by my side! I love you, honey.
• Text messages don’t begin to express the depth of my feelings for you. I can’t wait to be with you again so that I can show you in person. I miss you!
• I don’t want to start another day without you, my love. I miss you.
• I’ve been feeling pretty down since the day you had to go back to [wherever your partner is]. I miss you so much, my love!
Including a love quote in your letter is an easy way to make it that much more special. If the words resonate with you, they’re sure to mean a lot to your man, too.
Love Quotes for Him Straight From the Heart
• “If I know what love it, it is because of you.” —Herman Hesse
• “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
• “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” —Oscar Wilde
• “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” ―Pablo Neruda
• “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ―Edna St. Vincent Millay
• “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” ―Marilyn Monroe
Sweet Messages to Text Your Long-Distance Partner
• You make life worthwhile!
• I love you more than words can say.
• You have my heart.
• My heart beats for you.
• You will be in my heart forever.
• I need your warm kiss once again.
• I am craving your affection.
• I really miss you, love.
• Sweetheart, I’m thinking of you.
• I can’t wait until the next time I get to see you.
• Let me feel your warm touch.
• I’m so glad you’re in my life.
• You’re the only one I want in my life.
• You’re the only one that makes me happy.
• Nothing in this world is better than your warm touch.
• You are my heartthrob.
• You are man enough for me.
• My life is better now because I met you.
• You mean the world to me.
• It’s hard to say goodbye to my heartthrob.