Father’s Day is a time to celebrate the man who’s been there since Day 1. Fatherhood doesn’t look the same for everyone, but there are a few things you can probably count on if you had an awesome dad: corny jokes, dad jokes, great hugs, help when you need it, and a whole lot of heart. Whether you’re a daddy’s girl or your relationship is more akin to Bart and Homer Simpson’s, enjoy these Happy Father’s Day memes and dad memes to brace yourself for the marathon of barbecuing and funny puns in honor of the best father in the world: Yours.
Father’s Day Memes and Dad Memes
1. Will Dad ever forgive himself for this?
2. Don’t worry dads, they probably won’t!
3. Dad knows the early bird gets the yardwork done.
4. That’s hot.
5. Over Dad’s dead body.
6. So hilarious! Oh, Pops, by the way…
7. Hopefully your dad has never called you an “idiot sandwich,” though.
8. Unless, of course, Dad is sending an angry email.
9. Admit it: You’ve said no at least once and then immediately regretted it.
10. Uphill. In the snow.
11. So that’s how dads get their jokes.
12. Take cover (and offer a Kleenex)!
13. You can feel the collective patriarchal cringing.
14. That feeling when Dad really comes through in the clutch at school:
15. Daddy’s little girls be like…
16. We’re sure Dad appreciates your help…and that he could have just used a lamp or something.
17. Does your dad let you walk all over him?
18. This is when Dad knows he’s doing a good job.
19. Oh come on, we all know he was just “resting his eyes.”
20. All Dads are great, but wow!
21. Father’s Day probably brings up a lot of complicated feelings for Luke Skywalker.
22. Has this ever worked?
23. Weather or not he knows the forecast, Dad is the best.
24. Fur-dads, we see you!
25. You know this look!
26. Dad thoughts be like:
27. Again, Dad is just resting his eyes. Dads never nap!
28. “I’m sorry to this man…who grew up next door to my son and had sleepovers at our house every week for nine years.”
29. You felt this one, didn’t you?
30. When Dad is trying to figure out whether that smell was you or him…
31. Somehow you ended up doing the dishes instead.
32. It’s really cute that he paid attention!
33. Kids, pro tip: Hide the screwdrivers.
34. You know your phone is about to ring.
35. Gotta love a pet dad.
More Father’s Day Memes To Celebrate How Cool Dads Are
Dads are simply awesome. They aren’t afraid of pushing their kids to the limit and encouraging them to be the best they can be. They are great coaches and fierce protectors. Your dad will make sure nobody picks on you while you’re having fun in the playground and he’ll make sure you get to enjoy his hobbies.
With all the cool things your dad has done for you, it’s only right that you celebrate his awesomeness on his special day. And to help you out, here are the most awesome father’s day memes we’ve collected just for you. Enjoy!
You Wake Up
You Remind Me Of My Father
Your Dad Doesn’t Lift
Wonders On Father’s Day
To All Dads
Oh You Didn’t Know
I Know I Won’t See You
It’s Going To Be
It’s Father’s Day
I Know A Good Dad
If A Priest Meets His Dad
Happy Father’s Day
Guess Who’s Not Getting Anything
Every Restaurant In The World
Just because you know you’re going to get all sentimental and appreciative on Father’s Day doesn’t mean that you can’t also have a laugh or two at dad’s expense. (You’re laughing with him… not at him.) These Father’s Day memes are sure to get you giggling in no time. A little ridiculous, a little hilarious, and at times, a little tongue in cheek… let loose a little, and have a quick chuckle. (You already got dad that awesome tie for Father’s Day anyway, remember?)
And don’t get me wrong — many of these memes are actually pretty darn sweet. I guess what I’m getting at is that maybe you should pick and choose which ones you actually show to dad. Or maybe you don’t show any of these to dad. Maybe you just enjoy them in private. Besides, I’m sure pops wouldn’t mind 10 minutes of peace and quiet today anyway.
From jokes about dad jokes (I mean, really, how can you not?) to dad jokes he’ll definitely want to forward to his group chat, it’s about to get really, really funny. Enjoy children — nobody’s perfect, not even dad. See below for 21 of the best Father’s Day memes the internet has to offer, and while you’re looking ahead to celebrate your old man take a look at some last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas to help you show your appreciation on this special day. Pair any of those with meme or two, and looks like you’re on your way to being dad’s favorite for the day — even if he swears he doesn’t pick favorites.
Dads who love action movies will definitely laugh out loud.
For the sports fanatic dad.
Hate when that happens.
We’ve all been there.
May the force be with you this Father’s Day.
For the master of the grill.
Don’t let the looks fool you, he’s a softie.
You’ll get woken up too…that is if you’re not already up to help out with the yard work.
Dads always teach us the best lessons.
Dads really do love pointing out the weather.
Nothing like the bond between a dad and the dog he said he didn’t want.
The responsibility comes with the territory.
Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful dads out there!
When you know what gifts work best
When Father’s Day gifts don’t get the same love Mother’s Day gifts
When Father’s Day means dad can get away with anything
When we all know Father’s Day will end just like this
When not every Father’s Day gift is the best
When he’s not just a dad, he’s a cool dad
When you know Father’s Day has begun
When dad deserves the best gifts
When you should be getting a gift for listening to dad jokes
When dads see a bargain
When it’s officially dad’s day off
When dad jokes don’t always add up
When it’s your dad’s fault you forgot about Father’s Day
When Father’s Day is on the weekend
When every dad needs a pair of dad shoes