Eid ul adha japan: Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Sacrificing animals during three days is a great Sunnah of Prophet Ibrahim (Assalat Wassalam). Allah says, “the meat and blood of (the animal) does not reach Him, it is only your Taqwa that reaches Him”. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said , “When a Momin slaughters an animal for sacrifice, his as many sins are forgiven, as many hair the animal has, before its first drop of blood drops on the ground”.
Arrange Sacrificing of animals on Eid-ul-Adha
He (S.A.W.) also said, “any one who is capable to sacrifice (financially) but does not do it, he should not come near to our Masjid.” As every year, we will Insha Allah arrange sacrificing of animals on Eid-ul-Adha. Sacrificing will be done at following locations.
- Pakistan (Heavy rain and floods have caused great damage and loss in Pakistan.)
- Japan (New Muslims , specially children born in Japan have to be shown our religious rituals and customs as Muslims. Sacrifice being one of important rituals, it can only be shown on Eid ul Adha. Also there are many New Muslims who can not afford meat. They can share with those who make sacrifice)
- Eid Ul Adha Hair Cutting & Nails Cutting Before Slaughtering 2020
- Eid Ul Adha Quotes Messages WhatsApp Status Instagram Captions From Holy Quran
- Eid Mubarak Wishes, Greetings & Gift Cards 2020 – Eid UL Adha 2020
- Eid-ul-Adha 2020 – When is Eid-ul-Adha 2020?
- Eid Mubarak Messages: Eid Ul Fitr Wishes for Wife
- 1 Share in a Cow -Yen 6,000 (in Pakistan)
- 1 Share in a Cow- Yen 30,000 (in Japan) cost include dispatch of meat to each share holder.
- 1 Goat – Yen 10,000 (in Pakistan)
To request sacrifice, please bank transfer the amount to Japan Islamic Trust (Nihon Islam Bunka Center) account below, then send us a fax or e-mail (with scan of bank transfer receipt) your name, contact details, and copy of the bank transfer receipt.
The deadline for accepting sacrifice requests will be Friday, 4th November, 2011.
- Account : Japan Post, To send from Post to Post : 10090 86537811 from Bank to Post branch code 008, branch : Zerozerohachi, Futsu, number:8653781 Account Name : Nihon Islam Bunka Center The payment with the cash also available at Masjid Otsuka. Person in charge : Sr.Fatimah Sugawara (Masjid Otsuka 1st Floor)
Other Programs :
- Masjid Otsuka : Eid Bazar after Eid Prayers. We will inform you of the details later. Jazakumullah Khairan Japan Islamic Trust Masjid Otsuka 3-42-7 Minami Otsuka, Toshima-ku, Tokyo zip 170-0005 Fax : 03-5950-6310 Tel: 03-3971-5671 E-mail : [email protected] Mobile : 090-2455-6253 Email : [email protected]