Hello, New Year! As 2020 finally comes to a close, it’s time to celebrate with a champagne toast and some great New Year’s wishes — and of course a ton of cute, glitter-filled photos for your Instagram feed. Sure, we may not be able to celebrate with a huge, blow-out party this year, but who says you can’t still don your sparkliest New Year’s Eve outfit, pose in front of some festive New Year’s Eve decorations and snap a few glamorous pics? Luckily, we’ve rounded up some of the best New Year’s Instagram captions to help you commemorate the occasion!
From inspiring New Year’s Eve quotes to witty puns that say farewell to 2020 with a great laugh, these creative Instagram caption ideas are perfect for all of your favorite NYE photos (yes, even if you’re just spending the day watching your favorite New Year’s movies on the couch) — and will help you ring in 2021 with all the likes, too. Whether you’re looking for funny, cute, inspirational or clever ideas, here are all the best New Year’s Instagram captions that will have you kicking off the New Year in style — especially with a glass of bubbly and some confetti-poppers in hand.
Clever New Year’s Instagram Captions
- 2020 really dropped the ball this past year.
- Cheers to making pour decisions tonight!
- Looking back at the past year, hindsight was truly 2020.
- The new year will be here in a Prosecco.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- 2020, you’re toast.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of what I did all year.
- New Year’s Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality.
- 2020 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full … With either rum, vodka, or whiskey.
- Let’s celebrate New Year’s Eve by making many pour decisions.
- Every New Year’s Eve, I look forward to a good show at Times Square … and year after year, they drop the ball.
- My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels.
- My resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.
- What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s Eve? He got 12 months!
- Why was 6 afraid of 9 on New Year’s Eve? Because 9, 8, 7 …