Christmas is the time of celebration with close and dear ones. So to let the spirit of Christmas be alive among everyone far or near, convey your hearty wishes and love to dear ones with Christmas Quotes. So enjoy the spirit of Christmas Festival with these selected Christmas Day Quotes. The collection includes inspirational and heart-touching Quotes for Christmas day by some well-known authors. Share these heartwarming and cheerful Christmas Day Quotes on Christmas with your loved ones and enjoy the awesome Yultide spirit.
Christmas Quotes for Family
- The Cheerful season of Christmas brings that special spirit of loving the idea of life. Make every bit of life an odyssey to remember!!
- Christmas, the day when we celebrate the birth of Jesus, imparts to the world that magical power to look for good in devoting our lives in working for the well being of people.
- The blinding glory of Jesus was so very much intense that it enlightened the world and Christmas teaches us to keep learning the art of giving and receiving and making family, friends and acquaintances happy.
Christmas Day Quotes for Friends
- The best gift you can present to your friend can be your time.
- The underlying message behind Christmas celebration is extending our help to all those around us and making their lives better.
- The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.
Charles Dudley Warner
Christmas Day Quotes for Colleagues
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season
- My brothers and sisters, true love is a reflection of the Savior’s love. In December of each year we call it the Christmas spirit. You can hear it. You can see it. You can feel it.
Thomas S. Monson
Funny Christmas Quotes
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
- The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest gifts are family and friends. “You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift.”
John R. Rice
- Into this world, this demented inn in which there is absolutely no room for him at all, Christ comes uninvited
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.”
Short Christmas Quotes
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
Roy L. Smith
- And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home – in heart as well as body.
- It’s the essence of the Christmas gift that counts.
- Love the gift of Santa like a child.
Christmas Day Quotes
Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven.
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale
Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
Mary Ellen Chase
From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
Love came down at Christmas;
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet the words repeat
Of peace on Earth, good will to men!
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Heap on the wood!
The wind is chill;
But let it whistle as it will,
We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.
Sir Walter Scott
A Christmas gambol oft could cheer
The poor man’s heart through half the year.
Sir Walter Scott
Christmas hath a darkness;
Brighter than the blazing noon;
Christmas hath a chillness
Warmer than the heat of June,
Christmas hath a beauty
Lovelier than the world can show:
For Christmas bringeth Jesus,
Brought for us so low
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it.
Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
Lenora Mattingly Weber
I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!
That love weighs more than gold!
Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
Only in souls the Christ is brought to birth,
And there He lives and dies.
For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.
Loring A. Schuler
I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year
Christmas Gift Suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”