It can be very heartbreaking when you discover that someone you love so much doesn’t love you in return. It can be very disappointing to find out that someone that claims to be in a relationship with you doesn’t even love you.
Sometimes, you will have reasons to say that someone doesn’t love you from a place of sadness. Other times, you’ll want to say it from a place of a decision to live with it.
I understand that it can be said from different places for different reasons. I don’t know what’s on your mind, so I came up with these quotes trying to capture as many possible scenarios as I could, and I’m sure that perfect quote for you is right here, and the only way you can prove me right is to read through them.
1. I won’t need a prophet to tell me if you love me, (insert name.) It’s obvious that you don’t love me and it’s up to you to decide if you will or won’t.
2. I can’t force you to love me and I know you don’t love me, so let’s stop pretending like we do and I’ll find something to do with the love I have or once had for you.
3. We can’t always make ourselves to love who we don’t love and maybe it’s just for the best that you don’t love me. I don’t know if I love you anymore. I hope it all ends well.
4. You don’t love me, man, and it’s clear for even the blind to see. It’s just ironical that I love you and can’t get over it. But just do you, man. We’ll all be fine, I pray.
5. It’s alright that you don’t love me. Don’t force yourself to. Let’s just let what will happen to happen. But I know we can be good friends still. Am I right?
6. You’ve been an amazing friend and person, and I’m glad you came into my life. I really wish we could have something between us, but you don’t love me. I pray you find someone you love and enjoy him.
7. You don’t love me and I know that. I also don’t think that will ever change, so I’m moving on to find happiness elsewhere.
8. Do you think I don’t know that you don’t love me? Stop trying to please me and save yourself all the stress of the pretense. I don’t have love for you too.
9. You’re a good friend, and we don’t have to be something different from what we are to ourselves. You don’t love me and it’s fine. Let’s just be friends.
10. It’s disappointing to know that you don’t love me. You’d have told me before you let me go ahead and pour my love on you after I told you that I love you. I’m not pleased at all.
11. When did you stop loving me? Because it’s clear that you don’t love me anymore. Let’s move on and find love elsewhere because I can’t bear loving without being loved.
12. I felt so brand new with you and felt there were many things we could be and do together. I guess I’ll have to abandon all those feelings and thoughts, because now I know, because you told me, that you don’t love me.
13. I spent my money, my time, my everything only to discover that you don’t love me. I’m so hurt right now. I just pray I heal.
14. Where is the love you claimed you have for me? Or am I the one that can’t read the love in the things you do for me. Honestly, I believe that you don’t love me.
15. I’m crying now, baby, because I thought I’ll spend forever with you and it has now been taken away from me. You don’t love me anymore and there’s nothing I can do about it.
16. You really don’t love me anymore, honey, or it’s just something you feel, a feeling that will pass soon? Please, think about this, honey. I don’t want to lose you.
17. I hope you got all you wanted because you never loved me. I’ve learnt my lesson. It’s just sad I had to learn it this way.
18. You don’t love me. You never did. But I won’t let what you’ve done to me make me give up on love. Nothing will. And one day, I’ll find someone that really loves me.
19. You do not have to lie to me for me to believe you. I’d have given you all you asked for even if I you told me that you did not love me. You don’t love me, girl.
20. No thanks to you. You’re leaving me heartbroken. You don’t love me. Why did you ever have to lie to me? You’re still trying to lie to me. I expect better from you.
21. Turns out you don’t love me, after I’ve told my family and friends a lot about you, after I’ve drafted you into my plans. I’m mad, but I forgive you. Now, just get out of my life and never return.
22. A lot has changed about you, maybe it’s the money that caused it, or maybe it’s the fame, but a lot has changed and one them is that you no longer love me anymore.
23. I don’t know what goes on in your head, but from what I can see, or what I think you’re showing me, you don’t love me. Just tell me to my face and let me know for sure.
24. I thought you were mine all this while and you don’t even love me one bit. I really can’t be your girl again. I’m sad, but glad I found out.
25. I’m telling everyone around me how I feel right now, and you won’t escape this one. I know you don’t love me. I just want you to confess that and stop pretending.
The best quotes on “you don’t love me” are here and you’ve read some. Read on to find more of them.
26. Thank God I finally discovered that you don’t love me. Now, I won’t be running a race that will end in sad tears. But it’s all good though. God still loves me just the way I want.
27. I want you to know that you don’t love me. Go ahead and argue all you want, but I know that. I am beginning to not love you too.
28. I can say so many things about you right now and be unsure of them, but I can say that you don’t love me with all sureness.
29. You know you can tell me anything, right? So tell me if you don’t love me anymore. And please don’t try to lie to me again because I won’t find it funny.
30. The best thing I can do now is to come to terms with the fact that you don’t love me and see how I can move on with my life. Anything outside that may just be harmful to me.
31. Love is not a game. It’s a very serious business. You wouldn’t have told me that you love me when you did not. I won’t plan any revenge, but don’t ever do this again with anyone.
32. If you don’t love me, you can always tell me. Don’t keep telling me you’re not sure and keeping me waiting and hanging. Not cool at all.
33. You have thought me a new trick, but I won’t use it on anyone. Rather, I’ll learn from it and save myself from going far again with someone like you. You don’t love me. Now I know for sure.
34. For a while now, I’ve had doubts about you. And today, you just proved my doubts right. You don’t love me. Just say it.
35. Why do you even try to make me feel like you love me? You don’t, and you don’t have to. It’s okay to not love me. Just love me as a friend and that’s okay.
The truth is… you are hurting me. Not on purpose, I know that. But I love you and every second that you don´t love me back…it hurts.
If you don’t love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us.
No, I’m not mistaken. I know you don’t love me. But I’m going to fight for your love. There are some things in life that are worth fighting for to the end. You are worth it.
I love you more than my own skin and even though you don’t love me the same way, you love me anyways, don’t you? And if you don’t, I’ll always have the hope that you do, and i’m satisfied with that. Love me a little. I adore you.
If you don’t love me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.
The reason I know you don’t love me, is because the day I walked out your door, you didn’t stop me.
Lisa Page Brooks
You don’t love me. If you really knew me, you wouldn’t love me. You love who you think I am. And don’t pretend that you know me. Because I don’t even know myself.
I’ve been trying to get down to the heart of the matter
but my will gets weak
and my thoughts seem to scatter
but I think it’s about forgiveness…
even if you don’t love me anymore.
And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.
Pray to God: It’s all right if you don’t love me, but please let me love you!
Just tell me you don’t love me, and I’ll let the matter drop.” “What?” “What I said. Just say, ‘Rai, I don’t love you and I never will’. It’s that simple.” “Raisa, this is getting us nowhere.” “Say it!
Cinda Williams Chima
If you love me, Henry, you don’t love me in a way I understand.
In life, if you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.
How can anyone expect to be understood unless he presents his thoughts with complete honesty? This situation is unfair because it asks too much of the world. In effect, we say, ‘ I don’t dare show you what I am because I don’t trust you for a minute but please love me anyway because I so need you to. And, of course, if you don’t love me anyway, you’re a dirty dog, just as I suspected, so I was right in the first place.’ Yet, every time God’s children have thrown away fear in pursuit of honesty-trying to communicate themselves, understood or not, miracles have happened.
You do care a little for me, I know… but nothing to speak of, and you don’t love me. I was yours once till death if you’d cared to keep me, but I’m someone else’s now… and he’s mine in a way that shocks you, but why don’t you stop being shocked, and attend to your own happiness.
E. M. Forster
you don’t love me, you just love my doggystyle
The fact is, you don’t love me, and you haven’t destroyed me. You don’t have what it takes to do that.
If you don’t risk anything you risk everything
motif, n. You don’t love me as much as I love you. You don’t love me as much as I love you. You don’t love me as much as I love you.
Why is it that you don’t love me?” “Sometimes I wish I knew…” “Don’t anybody tell him!!
Charles M. Schulz
I used to scream at everybody at the beginning of my career. I’d get really emotional. I’d project all my issues about my parents and safety onto the executives, so every conversation where they gave a note was life or death and you don’t love me.
A director standing by his film rejected by the audience is like him telling a girl ‘I love myself and I don’t care if you don’t love me’.
Ram Gopal Varma
Are you saying you don’t love me?” Hazael asked Liraz. “Because I love you. I think.” He paused in contemplation. “Oh. No. Never mind. That’s fear.
My knives are like a tongue – I love, I do not love, I hate. If you don’t love me, I am ready to attack. I am a double-edged knife.
Writing, then, was a substitute for myself: if you don’t love me, love my writing & love me for my writing. It is also much more: a way of ordering and reordering the chaos of experience.