“What goes around comes around” can be understood as a metaphor for karma, suggesting that one has to reap what they sow. Many people believe in this idea of karma, and use it to guide them through life, ensuring they make good decisions and treat others with kindness.
In the article below you will find a list of what goes around comes around quotes that will throw more light on the logic of karma and how it can influence your everyday life. We hope these change the way you perceive karma and inspire you to spread more love, hope, and optimism in the world so that you receive the same back a thousand times more. Many different religions including Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam believe in the idea of “what goes around comes around”. Why not share some of these what goes around comes around quotes with friends and family to spread the love today?
The Best What Goes Around Comes Around Quotes
Many things have been said about the idea of getting back what you give. Some of them have been extremely impactful and led people to change their own course of action in life. Here you will find the best quotes all about the idea of what goes around comes around. These what goes around comes around similar quotes will help you understand more about what the term means and why so many people believe it to be true. Do you believe that what goes around comes around? Read these quotes on what goes around comes around to find out more!
1. “In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.”
– John O’Donohue.
2. “Remember the unkindness, dishonesty, and deception you display towards others — don’t be shocked when it comes back to bite you.”
– Sarah Moore.
3. “Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you.”
4. “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.”
– Daisaku Ikeda.
5. “Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It’s amazing how it comes back around to you.”
– Garon Whited.
6. “If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times.”
– John O’Donohue.
7. “All the thoughts/images in our minds, and all the emotions connected with our thoughts will sooner or later manifest as our reality.”
– Maddy Malhotra.
8. “Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.”
– Grant M. Bright.
9. “Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.”
10. “Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around.”
– Ana Monnar.
Quotes From The Bible
Religion has often had a pivotal role in promoting many different thoughts in society. Almost all religious texts have supported the idea of what goes around comes around. Here you can read some what goes around comes around quotes from the Bible and also some meaningful quotes about payback. These advise humans to be noble and spread love instead of hatred.
11. “As people have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it.”
– Job 4:8.
12. “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”
– Matthew 7:12.
13. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword.”
– Matthew 26:52.
14. “The trouble they cause recoils on them; their violence comes down on their own heads.”
– Psalm 7:16.
15. “Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it.”
– Proverbs 11:27.
Quotes About Karma
Karma is the essence of the entire concept of “what goes around comes around”. To put the idea of karma into simple words is to say that your deeds mirror your receptions. Those who believe in karma believe that it is true that you get back what you put out. Here you will find some of the best karma sayings and quotes about revenge and karma, along with some inspiring what goes around comes around karma quotes.
16. “Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician’s karmic calamity.”
– T.F. Hodge.
17. “When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there just in case it needs help.”
18. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma. Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.”
– Haruki Murakami.
19. “Karma is like a boomerang, whatever you give out, will come back to you.”
– Rashida Rowe.
20. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
– Wayne W. Dyer.
21. “Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
– Jessica Brody.
22. “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.”
– Rick Springfield
23. “To serve karma, one must repay good karma to others. To serve karma well, one must sometimes deliver bad karma where it is due.”
– M.R. Mathias.
24. “I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us at the end of the day.”
– Angie Stone.
25. “A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.”
26. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.”
– Sylvester Stallone.
27. “Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.”
– Benjamin Bayani.
28. “Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
– Ottilie Weber.
29. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.”
– Yannick Noah.
30. “Anger has no soul. But karma, that’s a whole different story.”
– Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND QUOTES
- “Do good, reap good; do evil; reap evil.”
- “What goes around comes around.”
- “What goes around comes around just like a flip turn.”
- “What goes around comes back around again.” ― Grand Puba
- “What goes around comes back around.” ― Beyonce Knowles
- “What goes around comes around like a hool-a-hoop.” ― Lil Wayne
- “Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains.”
- “By each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” ― David Mitchell
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” ― Wayne Dyer
- “I have always believed that what goes around comes around.” ― Rajeev Shukla
- “What goes around comes around, so keep the circle positive, peaceful and loving.”
- “Karma is like a boomerang. I hope you have many happy returns.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
- “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.” ― Rick Springfield
- “The universe is based on fair exchange. What you give you will get.” – Guruji Sri Sri Poonamji
- “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.” ― Sandra Bullock
- “What goes around comes around. And sometimes you get what’s coming around.” – Jim Butcher
- “Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.”
- “What goes around, Goes around, Goes around. Comes all the way back around. ” ― Justin Timberlake (Song Lyrics)
- “Treat others as you wish to be treated. What goes around comes around. Karma’s only a bitch if you are.”
- “You have to protect yourself at all times. What goes around comes around.” ― Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- “As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of.” ― Nina Hagen
- “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.” ― Megan Fox
- “Karma is karma. Karma is in life. You do the wrong things; you get the wrong things out of it.” ― Antonio Brown
- “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.” ― Kesha
- “What goes around comes around. You get what you give. And also if you do good things, good things will happen.”
- “What goes around comes around. Do good and good will follow you. For whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.”
- “Karma what goes around comes around, keep your circle positive. Say good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.”
- “What goes around comes around. That is what people say. So, all the pain you caused me will come back to you someday.”
- “Treat other people’s homes as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around.” ― Ana Monnar
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” ― Ericka Williams
- “If you give a good thing to the world, then, over time, your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” ― Russell Simmons
- “Not only is there often a right and wrong but what goes around does come around — karma exists.” ― Donald Van De Mark
- “Within the realms of what goes around resides the magnitude and severity of what comes around.” ― Sandeep N. Tripathi
- “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” ― Yannick Noah
- “What goes around comes around, when it catches you, i plan on making popcorn pouring some wine and doing a toast while I laugh.”
- “To go from mortal to Buddha, you have to put an end to karma, nurture your awareness, and accept what life brings.” ― Bodhidharma
- “When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it’s because of karma, some past connection.” ― Richard Gere
- “What goes around comes around like the blades on a chainsaw.” – Eminem (Godzilla Song Lyrics)
- “You showed me nothing but hate you ran me into the ground but what comes around goes around.” – ” – Eminem
- “Always be kinder than necessary. What goes around comes around. No one has ever made themselves strong by showing how small someone is.”
- “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” ― Sylvester Stallone
- “What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” ― Jessica Brody
- “No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.”
- “What goes around comes around, simple words but powerful. Do bad it will hit you ten times worse, do good it will come back hundred times better.”
- “You Reap what you Sow: life is like a boomerang. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.” ― Grant M. Bright
- “There was only me, myself and I. Only dancing to my very own sound. But i was wrong and now i know that in fact, what goes around comes around.” ― Ida Corr
- Love life — engage in it; give it all you’ve got. Love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it.” ― Maya Angelou
- “For the innocent, the past may hold a reward. But for the treacherous, it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.” ― Kevin McCarty
- “Every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil.” ― Nishan Panwar
- “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.“ ― Edith Wharton
- “They say, You can’t give a smile away; it always comes back. The same is true of a kind word or a conversation starter. What goes around, comes around.” ― Susan RoAne
- “A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” ― Chanakya
- “I would think he knows what goes around comes around.” “Lordy,” Prentice thought. “If so, you have a hellacious coming around sooner or later.” ― Marc Grossberg
- “We have to be nice to ourselves and others in order for life to run smoothly. This is just how it goes: a fun little game of the universe we like to sometimes call karma.” ― Tara Stiles
- “I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. We’re all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt at the end of the day.” ― Angie Stone
- “If you want to be happy, stop thinking about revenge. When you stop focusing on someone else’s unhappiness, you have more time and energy to work on your own happiness.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “The negative energies, when sent out in the universe, will reap an equivalent or more of that. It can come back as health problems, an accident, material loss, or painful relationships.” ― Hina Hashmi
- “Life will let you get away with something for a while, but sooner or later, you will pay the price. Everything you do in life causes the effects that you experience. When you get the bill, be prepared to pay.” ― Iyanla Vanzant
- “But life inevitably throws us curveballs, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. I’ve come to understand these curveballs are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current.” ― Carre Otis
- “Everything that goes around comes around, they say, and although I’ve never been able to figure out who the mysteriously wise sages known as “they” might be, they’re certainly right when it comes to time-travel.” ― Stephen King