Are you looking for quotes for Wellness Wednesday to share with others?
Wellness Wednesday is an informal occasion that occurs every week, on Wednesday. It was started to remind people about the importance of positivity, mental health and wellbeing, and, as Wednesday is the middle of the week, it is believed the motivation is most required on this day.
So, to celebrate Wellness Wednesday take a look at this list of wellness quotes all about positivity and wellbeing. A wellness quote or a good health quote can be any quote that promotes the importance of taking care of ourselves, of both our mental and physical health. Why not pick one of these quotes to share with a friend every day? Sharing a positive quote for the day in this way is a great way to support each other through the twists and turns of life.
Different companies and schools have different ways to embrace Wellness Wednesday. Some engage their employees or students to take part in activities that create a better and more positive workplace by building stronger bonds between each other, and others use quotes to spread messages of positivity throughout their team. However you wish to mark it, these Wellness Wednesday quotes will certainly motivate you to live a healthy life that is full of happiness, not only on Wednesdays but everyday.
Wellness Wednesday Quotes
Here are some health quotes, positivity quotes and wellbeing quotes that can help us become better versions of ourselves. In this list we have Wellness Wednesday quotes for men, women and children, basically everybody! Wellness quotes are quotes that remind us the importance of taking care of our physical and mental health, so embrace this list of Wellness Wednesday quotes, and don’t forget to take care of yourself!
1. “Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.”
– J. Stanford.
2. “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.”
3. “Baby steps are a lot better than nothing. As long as you’re working toward a better life you’re on the right path.”
― Susan Barbara Apollon, ‘An Inside Job: A Psychologist Shares Healing Wisdom For Your Cancer Journey’, 2017.
4. “Wellness is not the lack of sickness, but the capacity to overcome sickness.”
― Abhijit Naskar, ‘Time To Save Medicine’, 2018.
5. “Your well-being affects (and is affected by) those waves through small ripples of self-care and the decisions you make.”
― Melissa Steginus, ‘Self Care At Work: How To Reduce Stress, Boost Productivity, And Do More Of What Matters’, 2019.
6. “It’s a pretty amazing to wake up every morning, knowing that every decision I make is to cause as little harm as possible. It’s a pretty fantastic way to live.”
― Colleen Patrick-Goudreau.
7. “Good day, be grateful. Bad day, be graceful. Be grateful, be graceful, and on it goes.”
― Rivvy Neshama, ‘Recipes For A Sacred Life: True Stories And A Few Miracles’, 2013.
8. “Wellbeing is about the combination of our love for what we do each day, the quality of our relationships, the security of our finances, the vibrancy of our physical health, and the pride we take in what we have contributed to our communities.”
― Tom Rath, ‘Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements’, 2010.
9. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself, everything that you want, you already are.”
10. “There is no medicine you can take that will replace what you can do for your own health.”
― Aarti Patel, ‘The Art Of Health: Simple And Powerful Keys For Creating Health In Your Life’, 2015.
11. “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.”
– James Allen.
12. “The wellness remembers the deep living of the wound, and so is happier than any easy health.”
― Taisia Kitaiskaia, ‘Ask Baba Yaga: Otherworldly Advice For Everyday Troubles’, 2017.
13. “There is no greater predictor of human well-being than the amount of social time we spend with one another.”
― Tom Rath, ‘Life’s Great Question: Discover How You Contribute To The World’, 2020.
Motivational Wednesday Quotes
Sometimes, we can get so busy that we forget to maintain our motivation level and end up not balancing our work life and personal life effectively. Work done with motivation is always better than work done out of urgency. Wednesday can be a very hectic day and therefore it is easy to get lost in work. We have got your back with these motivational quotes on Wednesday that will hopefully have a positive effect on your wellbeing. These are all healthy quotes, that we hope will increase your overall wellbeing and happiness.
14. “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.”
-Kit Williams, ‘Masquerade’, 1979.
15. “It’s a long way coming down
The ladders in your eye
For a Wednesday in your garden.”
-The Guess Who, ‘A Wednesday In Your Garden’, 1969.
16. “Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slid to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!”
17. “Wednesday makes my world beautiful.”
-Anthony T. Hincks.
18. “Happy Wednesday! Give your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self gratification.”
19. “Awake on Wednesday
They all complain but no one’s leaving.”
-The Caulfields, ‘Awake on Wednesday’, 1995.
20. Wednesday is the angel of the week because she balances the days evenly for us. Sun, Mon, Tues -Wednesday – Thu, Fri, Sat.”
-Anthony T. Hincks.
21. “On Wednesday they’re feelin’ fine again
And they’re workin’ like a dog and diggin’ in.”
-Johnny Cash, ‘A Wednesday Car’, 1977.
22. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.”
-Anthony T. Hincks.
Positive Wednesday Quotes
A positive quote for the day can keep us calm and positive, and as a result make us more efficient and steady in our day to day lives. It also undoubtedly helps our state of wellness. Along with our Wellness Wednesday quotes, we have gathered this list of positive and inspirational Wednesday quotes that will help you stay positive for the rest of the week. Check them out.
23. “Smile your day away.
-Anthony T. Hincks.
24. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it’s true
That who is what and what is who.”
– A.A Milne.
25. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.”
– Robert A. Heinlein.
26. “I do remember dreamy wednesdays
In the rain creative pain.”
-The Wannadies, ‘Dreamy Wednesdays’, 1994.
27. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.”
– Arsene Wenger.
28. “Waiting for Wednesday
I pray you’ll put me on the spot.
Waiting for Wednesday.”
-Lisa Loeb, ‘Waiting For Wednesday’, 1995.
29. “Do the right thing
Win or lose
-Emilíana Torrini, ‘Wednesday’s Child’, 1999.
30. “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.”
― Walter Moers, ‘The 13½ Lives Of Captain Bluebear’, 1999.
31. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.”
– Karen Smith, ‘Mean Girls’, 2004.
32. “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.”
– Anthony T. Hincks.
Wellness Wednesday Quotes About Growth
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
– Jane Goodall
“Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.”
– Chinese Proverb
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
– Maya Angelou
“With self-discipline most anything is possible.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
“We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
– Oprah Winfrey
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
“I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all the time, somehow things will work out in the end.”
– Larry Bird
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
– Albert Einstein
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
– Warren Buffett
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Wellness Wednesday Quotes
1. “Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.” — J. Stanford(a Christian author who was best known for his inspiring collection on spirituality).
2. “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” — Hippocrates II( was an outstanding Greek physician and figure in the history of medicine who lived in the Age of Pericles).
3. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”— John F. Kennedy(Was the 35th president of America).
4. Your well-being affects (and is affected by) those waves through small ripples of self-care and the decisions you make.” — Melissa Steginus( a motivational speaker, author, coach, and wellness specialist).
5. “Wellbeing is about the combination of our love for what we do each day, the quality of our relationships, the security of our finances, the vibrancy of our physical health, and the pride we take in what we have contributed to our communities.”— Tom Rath( an American author plus consultant on employee wellbeing, strengths, and engagement).
6. “If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream”— source unknown.
7. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” —- Mahatma Gandhi( was an anti-colonial nationalist who fought for India’s independence from British rule, a political ethicist and a lawyer who was assassinated in 1948).
8. “He who has help has hope and he who has hope has everything.”— An Arabian quote.
9. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”— A Buddha quote.
10. “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.”— Greg Anderson.