Valentines Day Friendship Quotes
The most overlooked fact about Valentine’s Day is that it’s not just about romantic relationships.
Why shouldn’t we celebrate love in all forms and shapes?
The love for your parents, siblings and of course your friend. Even if they’re spending Valentine’s Day with their better half, let them know that they hold a special place in your heart by sending them a Valentine’s Day card along with a small Valentine’s Day gift or a little bunch of romantic flowers.
It will be probably the last thing they would expect on Valentine’s Day!
Valentine Messages for Friends
- Whoever said Valentine’s day is only for lovers? I love you my best friend! Happy Valentine’s day.
- You have been my friend through thick and thin. I cannot imagine life without you. I love you, my friend. Happy Valentine’s day.
- Even the most caring and loving partner cannot take the place of a good friend. Thanks for filling the gap in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.
- Thanks for being the loyal and caring [friend] you are. Love you!
- Here’s to Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.
- Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.
- Through this beautiful text message, I send happy valentine day messages for my friends and family and wish you have a beautiful celebration of the day of love. Have a superb valentine’s day.
- My friend, you deserve more beautiful love moments in this Valentine’s Day and I wish you celebrate the day lovely. I wish you a happy valentine’s day.
- You are my dear friend and I love you dearly with all my heart. I wish you a wonderful Valentine’s Day celebration and you get cherished moments of love.
- Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.
- Someday, our princes will come.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
- I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail for you.
- I don’t need the doctor, you are the medicine that brings happiness to my life. Happy Valentine’s day.
- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.
- Valentine’s Day is much more fun when I get to spend it with you.
- Friendship is all about understanding. It is all about forgiving. It is all about fighting and then finding it so hard to stay angry. Moreover, it is about loving unconditionally. Happy Valentine’s day my friend.
- You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentine’s day.
- For my friends and family, I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish you get cherished love-filled moments on this special day of love.
- May you feel a wealth of love this Valentine’s Day.
- I feel loved this Valentine’s Day knowing that I have you as a friend.
- You’re my best friend and my best Valentine!
- Friendship is all about loving your friend. Dearest friend, you are my strongest pillar and greatest strength. Wishing Happy Valentine’s Day to you. Will love you always.
- Life is incomplete without a dear friend and you are the one who completes me. Sending you warm wishes on the occasion of Valentine’s Day my dear pal.
- Girlfriends come and go, but brothers are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Thanks for being my friend and my Valentine this year!
- Sending warm feelings to a great friend this Valentine’s Day.
- Today my heart beats out for close friends like you who have been understanding, loyal and supportive, every step of the way. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.
Happy Valentine’s Day to a Friend
Valentine’s Day is all about love, but there’s no rule that says it has to be all about romantic love. February 14 is also a great time to show appreciation for friends – the old ones, the close ones, the fast ones, the true ones, and most importantly, the best ones.
So, how do you say Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who isn’t a romantic partner, but is nevertheless a VIP in your life? Given the holiday, the obvious advice is to speak from the heart. To give your heart a little conversation starter, here are some Valentine’s Day messages for friends of all stripes.
General Friend Messages
To start off, here are some Valentine’s Day messages that are appropriate for just about any type of friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend who’s sweeter than any heart-shaped box of chocolates.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, so I’m sending some of mine to you. Thanks for being a friend.
- Wishing you all the love in the world this Valentine’s Day.
- Here’s a Valentine for a good friend-o-mine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope you get all the hugs and kisses you can handle.
- I was just thinking about all the people who matter to me this Valentine’s Day, and you popped right into my head.
- Hope your Valentine’s Day is full of hugs, kisses, wine, and chocolate – not necessarily in that order!
- Rather than send you a wordy greeting card, I thought I’d just say: Happy Valentine’s Day to an awesome friend!
An extra-special friend calls for an extra-special Valentine’s Day message.
- We may not be sweethearts, but “sweet” and “heart” are two words that will always remind me of you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend.
- [Single] I may not have found true love, but I’ve found a true friend in you.
- If friends were chocolates, you’d be the one with nougat.
- You’re not just my best friend – you’re the best friend I can imagine. Much love on this Valentine’s Day.
- HVD to my BFF!
- Valentine’s Day is as good a time as any to remind my best friend of how much I love [her/him].
- Some people say we’re just like an old married couple, so… Happy Valentine’s Day to my better half!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who knows me best and somehow still wants to hang out. What would I do without you?
- You may not be my “significant other,” but you’re a very significant person in my life. That’s why I’m thinking about you on Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day reminds me of how much I love our friendship.
- You’ve been there for me in good times and bad. Today I just want to say thank you, I love you, and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you, on Valentine’s Day and every day. You’re the best.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best best friend anyone could ask for!
- A whole box of candy hearts couldn’t express everything you mean to me. Happy Valentine’s Day to my bestie!
Group of Friends
Finally, here are some messages you can send out to a group of friends on Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day reminds me of all the people who have a special place in my heart. Wishing you all lots of love this February 14.
- Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I’m so grateful to have,
Friends like you!
- I’m allowed to be sappy on Valentine’s Day, so here goes… I love my friends!
- My heart is full thanks to awesome friends like you. Happy Valentines Day, everyone!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to all my friends! I hope your day is full of love.
- To all my friends and family, I hope you have a fantastic Valentine’s Day full of love, flowers, chocolate, and whatever else makes you happy.