We all have a dark side that we don’t reveal to the world.
No matter how bright we shine, we still have our weak days, and that’s fine because weak days don’t make you weaker. It makes you strong enough to shine even brighter.
Inspiration awakens us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences. It propels a person from apathy to opportunity and transforms how they perceive their capabilities and limitations in life. We’re all humans; we all feel sad and weak sometimes. Moreover, inspiration is something that helps us to move forward in life. Some people look up to individual artists for inspiration, and some look up to their family members for inspiration. It’s truly mesmerizing to know that one could even get inspiration from a rock because of its nature. Just like that, we’ve laid down the best sun and moon quotes that will inspire you through night and day and help you feel motivated.
Inspirational Quotes About The Sun And Moon
Without the sun and the moon, there can be no life. As long as they both are there, humanity can survive. Every day, the sun and moon rise and set to give us hope and motivation and feed our souls, nurturing the earth. Here are a some of the sun and the moon quotes that will for sure inspire you to look at life from a different angle.
1. “The Moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.”
– Tahereh Mafi.
2. “The Moon does not fight. It attacks no one. It does not worry. It does not try to crush others…It keeps to its course, but by its very nature, it gently influences. What other body could pull an entire ocean from shore to shore? The Moon is faithful to its nature and its power is never diminished.”
– Deng Ming-Dao.
3. “We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win.”
– John F. Kennedy.
4. “When we are looking at the moon, we see the purest reflection of our own beauty and magic, which is why we love the moon so much.”
– Debasish Mridha MD.
5. “The Moon is always there. A half blink of shadow, a crescent of an eyelash, opulent in fullness, spellbound in nothingness, and a friend.”
– Carolyn Riker, ‘Blue Clouds: A Collection Of Soul’s Creative Intelligence’.
6. “Measure a man’s worth by his actions alone. For the devil also promises the Moon!”
– Avijeet Das.
7. “The moon is alive because of the darkness – how could we ever be afraid of something that gives the stars a home?”
– Laura Chouette.
8. “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien.
9. “When you look at the stars and the galaxy, you feel that you are not just from any particular piece of land, but from the solar system.”
– Kalpana Chawla.
10. “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.”
– George Carlin.
11. “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that looks down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.”
– Sojourner Truth.
12. “Shoot for the Moon – even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.”
– Les Brown.
13. “I feel like the Moon is a very beautiful woman. She’s in control.”
– Ravyn Lenae.
14. “We are all like the bright Moon; we still have our darker side.”
– Khalil Gibran.
15. “The Moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.”
– Carl Sandburg.
16. “As we arise each morning, let us determine to respond with love and kindness to whatever might come our way.”
– Thomas S. Monson.
17. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So, if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.”
– Larry King.
18. “Morning drew on apace. The air became sharper and piercing, as its first dull hue: the death of night, rather than the birth of day: glimmered faintly in the sky.”
– Charles Dickens, ‘More Charles Dickens Quotes’.
19. “Make each day your masterpiece.”
– John Wooden.
20. “If the Moon smiled, she would resemble you. You leave the same impression of something beautiful, but annihilating.”
– Sylvia Plath.
21. “And he beholds the moon; like a rounded fragment of ice filled with motionless light.”
– Gustave Flaubert.
22. “Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The Moon does it all the time.”
– Scott Stabile.
23. “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.”
– Mark Twain.
24. “The Moon is at her full, and riding high, Floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky Are all asleep tonight.”
– William C. Bryant.
25. “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘The Lord Of The Rings’.
Inspirational Quotes About The Sun
Without the sun, moon, and gravity life will cease to exist. Both these celestial bodies offer motivation to keep on going. Here are a few sun and moon love quotes to keep you inspired time after time and help you shine even brighter every day.
26. “Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.”
– Nandina Morris.
27. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”
– Anthony J. D’Angelo.
28. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.”
– Morris West.
29. “Sunshine is a welcome thing. It brings a lot of brightness.”
– Jimmie Davis.
30. “You have to walk through the darkness in order to find the light.”
Sun And Moon Quotes
Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
Glance at the sun. See the moon and stars. Gaze at the beauty of the green earth. Now think.
I am the fiery life of the essence of God;
I am the flame above the beauty in the fields; I shine in the waters; I burn in the sun, the moon, and the stars. And with the airy wind, I quicken all things vitally by an unseen, all-sustaining life.
A polka-dot has the form of the sun, which is a symbol of the energy of the whole world and our living life, and also the form of the moon, which is calm. Round, soft, colourful, senseless and unknowing. Polka-dots can’t stay alone; like the communicative life of people, two or three polka-dots become movement… Polka-dots are a way to infinity.
The final mystery is oneself. When one has weighed the sun in the balance, and measured the steps of the moon, and mapped out the seven heavens star by star, there still remains oneself. Who can calculate the orbit of his own soul?
Seeing the sun, the moon and the stars, I said to myself, ‘Who could be the Master of these beautiful things?’ I felt a great desire to see him, to know him and to pay him homage.
Allah manages everything in the heavens and earth—the sun, the moon, the stars—with perfection, and yet we don’t trust Him to manage our lives!
Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
The wisdom of the Lord is infinite as are also His glory and His power.
Ye heavens, sing His praises; sun, moon, and planets, glorify Him in your ineffable language! Praise Him, celestial harmonies, and all ye who can comprehend them! And thou, my soul, praise thy Creator! It is by Him and in Him that all exist.
Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.
Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness.
God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
The moon and sun are travelers through eternity.
Even the years wander on. Whether drifting through life on a boat or climbing toward old age leading a horse, each day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.
Scrape the grey sky clean. Realize every grey cloud is a smoke screen to blind us from the truth, and the truth is whether we see them or not the sun and moon are still there, and always there is light.
May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.
A good leg will fall; a straight back will stoop; a black beard will turn white; a curl’d pate will grow bald; a fair face will wither; a full eye will wax hollow: but a good heart, Kate, is the sun and the moon; or, rather, the sun, and not the moon, — for it shines bright, and never changes, but keeps his course truly.