Snowflakes are fascinating and enhance the beauty of winters with their uniqueness.
Some cute snowflakes quotes are a perfect infusion of intricacy and individuality. The quotes given below are some of the best quotes for winter, and they make for an ideal read on an icy winter morning.
Nature has intricately designed everything in its own way, and many such masterpieces are made every day, but finding two identical snowflakes among those billions is close to impossible. And that is what makes snowflakes different. Snowflakes are a great source of inspiration, as they are rare and have their spark of distinctiveness, making them a fan favorite and very beautiful. Here are some famous snowflakes quotes that won’t leave you discouraged; instead, swirling and sparkling like snowflakes will help you turn your story into a triumph.
Snowflake Quotes And Sayings
Who doesn’t love snowflakes and winter? To satisfy your love for snowflakes, here are some perfectly organized cute snowflake quotes to help you enjoy the best time of the year.
1. “We’re like snowflakes. Each of us is unique, but it’s still pretty hard to tell us apart.”
– Tony Vigorito.
2. “Silently, like thoughts that come and go, the snowflakes fall, each one a gem.”
– William Hamilton Gibson.
3. “With every falling flake, a unique spark of interest falls from heaven.”
– Percy Miller.
4. “In life, no two days are the same for me. It’s like a snowflake.”
– Bethenny Frankel.
5. “The present never ages. Each moment is like a snowflake, unique, unspoiled, unrepeatable, and can be appreciated in its surprisingness.”
– Gail Sheehy.
6. “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snowflake.”
– Francis Bacon.
7. “I do not wonder at a snowflake, a shell, a summer landscape, or the glory of the stars; but at the necessity of beauty under which the universe lies.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
8. “Time- use it or lose it. Time, like a snowflake, disappears while we’re trying to decide what to do with it. The surest way to be late is to have plenty of time.”
– Leo Kennedy.
9. “Like snowflakes, the human pattern is never cast twice.”
– Alice Childress.
10. “You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”
– Chuck Palahniuk.
11. “Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.”
– Henry David Thoreau.
12. “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.”
– Vesta M. Kelly.
13. “Didn’t I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness?”
– Chuck Palahniuk.
14. “The snowflake never needs to feel responsible for the avalanche.”
– Stanislaw Jerzy Lec.
15. “Snowflakes, leaves, humans, plants, raindrops, stars, molecules, microscopic entities all come in communities. The singular cannot in reality exist.”
– Paula Gunn Allen.
16. “Her touch was as soft as a snowflake falling onto my skin.”
– Jennifer Estep.
17. “Lives are snowflakes – forming patterns we have seen before, as like one another as peas in a pod, but still unique.”
– Neil Gaiman.
18. “Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes – every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon the soul of man.”
– Orison Swett Marden.
19. “I was watching souls going down into the abyss as thick and fast as snowflakes falling in the winter mist.”
– Benedict Joseph Labre.
20. “I wish I could press snowflakes in a book like flowers.”
– James Schuyler.
21. “Everyone of you has a health that is unique and totally different from everybody else. Completely! Because we… are all like snowflakes.”
– Lewis Black.
Unique Snowflake Quotes
Snowflakes are captivating, and all of us love to stare at, and marvel at this beautiful creation of mother nature, and so here are some quotes about the uniqueness of snowflakes and snow that are worth giving a read.
22. “Every snowflake is unique, yet they are each perfect.”
– Donald L. Hicks.
23. “A flame may love a snowflake, but they can never be together without each harming the other.”
– Chris Colfer.
24. “She was spirit and presence, as rare and brilliant as snowflakes in sunlight, and he could not bring himself to harm her.”
– Shana Abe.
25. “Please keep calling me a snowflake. I like being different than the next person. Every snowflake is unique.”
– Ed Krassenstein.
26. “My life is a crystal teardrop. There are snowflakes falling in the teardrop and little figures trudging in slow motion.”
– Joan Baez.
27. “The most delightful advantage of being bald—one can hear snowflakes.”
– R. G. Daniels.
28. “Love is like a snowflake, it can come to you in any shape or size, and from any direction.”
– Jennifer LeBlanc.
29. “Sunshine cannot bleach the snow, Nor time unmake what poets know. ”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
30. “A snowflake is another beautifully ordered example of what simple, natural meteorological processes can produce.”
– Lawrence M. Krauss.
31. “Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity.”
– Novala Takemoto.
32. “Good friends are like snowflakes—all different and all beautiful.”
33. “The snowflake charm, be as unique as a snowflake: embrace all your dimensions.”
– Viola Shipman.
34. “Words have always swirled around me like snowflakes-each one delicate and different, each one melting untouched in my hands.”
– Sharon M. Draper.
35. “It’s so fascinating to think about how each snowflake is completely individual – there are millions and millions of them, but each one is so unique.”
36. “We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand… and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late.”
– Marie Beynon Lyons Ray.
37. “Whenever a snowflake leaves the sky, It turns and turns to say ‘Good-by! Good-by, dear clouds, so cool and gray!’ Then lightly travels on its way.”
– Mary Mapes Dodge.
38. “Breathin’ in snowflakes.”
– Ed Sheeran.
39. “In real life, couples bond and war over a million different things. The causes of divorce are like beautiful, unique snowflakes.”
– Howard Mittelmark.
40. “A snowflake is winter’s butterfly.”
41. “Every avalanche begins with the movement of a single snowflake, and my hope is to move a snowflake.”
– Thomas Frey.
42. “Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.”
– Sara Raasch.
Funny Quotes About Snowflakes And Winters
Nature embellishes the earth with beautiful white pearls and snowflakes, so if you are one who adores winter, then here are some cute and funny snowflakes and the best winter quotes for you to read. These will help you to have a fun time even in the harsh winter.
43. “They say that there can never be two snowflakes that are exactly alike, but has anyone checked lately?”
– Terry Pratchett.
44. “Snowflakes are snow angels blowing kisses from heaven.”
45. “Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood.”
– Andy Goldsworthy.
46. “Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.”
– Langston Hughes.
47. “No human being is the same; we are like snowflakes, none of us are the same but we are all COOL.”
– Pharrell Williams.
48. “You are ice and fire the touch of you burns my hands like snow.”
– Amy Lowell.
49. “I think snow is so evocative and has such a powerful atmosphere.”
50. “Nothing is cheap and course, neither dew-drops nor snow-flakes.”
-Henry David Thoreau.
51. “A snow day literally and figuratively falls from the sky, unbidden, and seems like a thing of wonder.”
– Susan Orlean.
52. “As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.”
– William Shakespeare.
53. “When I no longer thrill to the first snow of the season, I’ll know I’m growing old.”
– Lady Bird Johnson.
54. “The very fact of snow is such an amazement.”
– Roger Ebert.
55. “Snowflakes are pretty patterns etched in water’s dreams.”
– Anthony T. Hincks.
56. “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.”
57. “Sadly, my socks are like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike.”
– Graham Parker.
58. “Don’t complain about the snow on your neighbor’s roof when your own doorstep is unclean.”
59. “We writers – we’re the snowflakes of the literary world. We each have our own shape.”
– Alice Walker.
60. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
– John Steinbeck.
Quotes About Winters And Snowfall
These winter and snowflake quotes completely exist to remind you of the beauty that a winter season and snowfall beholds. Reminisce about all those lovely one-to-one pictures of your favorite snowy time of the year with these snowflake quotes that bring alongside a seasoning of winters and snow.
61. “Advice is like snow – the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind.”
62. “Every moment of life mattered. Even the perfect snowflake that alighted on his palm and melted in seconds.”
– Kristen Britain.
63. “Snow is the truth only when it’s snowing.”
– Marty Rubin.
64. “Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.”
– Victor Hugo.
65. “The heart can get really cold if all you’ve known is winter.”
– Benjamin Alire Sáenz.
66. “It seems like everything sleeps in winter, but it’s really a time of renewal and reflection.”
– Elizabeth Camden.
67. “Surfing waves of water or clouds of powder snow is the best feeling on earth.”
– Hannah Teter.
68. “The snow doesn’t give a soft white damn whom it touches.”
– E.E. Cummings.
69. “We build statues out of snow, and weep to see them melt.”
– Walter Scott.
70. “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
– Victor Hugo.
71. “A light snow touches her cheek like an angel’s butterfly kisses.”
– Imran Shaikh.
72. “Nothing burns like the cold. But only for a while. Then it gets inside you and starts to fill you up, and after a while you don’t have the strength to fight it.”
– George R.R. Martin.
73. “Even in winter an isolated patch of snow has a special quality.”
– Andy Goldsworthy.
74. “To keep a warm heart in winter is the real victory.”
– Marty Rubin.
75. “January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow.”
– Sara Coleridge.
76. “How many lessons of faith and beauty we should lose, if there were no winter in our year!”
– Thomas Wentworth Higginson.
77. “The snow is sparkling like a million little suns.”
– Lama Willa Miller.
78. “Snow is a magical blanket, it hides what’s ugly and makes everything beautiful. ”
– Wilhelmina Slater, ‘Ugly Betty’.
79. “Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough.”
– Earl Wilson.
80. “Snow brings a special quality with it—the power to stop life as you know it dead in its tracks.”
– Nancy Hatch Woodward.
81. “So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!”
– J. R. R. Tolkien.
82. “Snowing is an attempt of God to make the dirty world look clean.”
– Mehmet Murat Ildan.
83. “A man says a lot of things in summer he doesn’t mean in winter.”
– Patricia Briggs.
84. “Many human beings say that they enjoy the winter, but what they really enjoy is feeling proof against it.”
– Richard Adams.
85. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
― Edith Sitwell.