Sister In Law Quotes
A sister-in-law is definitely one of the most important relationships to cherish.
Good sister-in-law quotes are ones that portray the love and togetherness in the bond. These quotes will bring you closer to your sister-in-law.
A sister-in-law is an irreplaceable part of your life too. Not every close relationship is by blood; to continue the flow of love, share these quotes with your best sister-in-law. Here are quotes to say to your sister-in-law and express your love. This amazing collection of quotes conveys togetherness, wisdom, and affection to build a stronger connection or relationship.
Good Quotes About Sister-In-Law
A sister-in-law is just a sister from another mother. Here are quotes to say your sister-in-law and share some affection and love.
1. “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.”
– Jojo Moyes, ‘The Girl You Left Behind’.
2. “I have nothing against undertakers personally. It’s just that I wouldn’t want one to bury my sister.”
– Jessica Mitford.
3. “Both within the family and without, our sisters hold up our mirrors: our images of who we are and of who we can dare to be.”
– Elizabeth Fishel.
4. “We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws.”
– Rose Macaulay.
5. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
– Amy Li.
6. “And not only my own brothers and sisters agreed so but my brothers and sisters in law; and their children, although but young, had the like agreeable natures and affectionate dispositions.”
– Margaret Cavendish.
7. “Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.”
– Lauren Weisberger,’ Chasing Harry Winston’.
8. “Well, I’ve seen a bunch of acupuncturists, and one of my sisters-in-law is an herbalist. So I know a lot about alternative medicine. I don’t know a lot about the practice, but I know about the world.”
– Tim Daly.
9. “If the marriage were valid, she’d be your sister-in-law.”
– Cassandra Clare.
10. “Sisters make the best friends in the world.”
– Marilyn Monroe.
11. “We are sisters. We will always be sisters. Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.”
– Elizabeth Fishel.
12. “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?”
– Alice Walker.
13. “I do not see as well without her. I do not hear as well without her. I do not feel as well without her. I would be better off without a hand or a leg than without my sister.”
– Erin Morgenstern, ‘The Night Circus’.
14. “Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.”
Funny Sister-In-Law Quotes
Here are some humorous sister-in-law quotes for your special sister-in-law.
15. “To steal from a brother or sister is evil. To not steal from the institutions that are the pillars of the Pig Empire is equally immoral.”
– Abbie Hoffman, ‘Steal This Book’.
16. “I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts.”
– Venus Williams.
17. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”
– Desmond Tutu.
18. “Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer.”
– Louise Gluck, ‘Descending Figure’.
19. “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.”
– Deborah Tannen.
20. “In your twenties, you realize that blood doesn’t always mean family, and home is not a place.”
21. “What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.”
– George Eliot.
22. “That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end, they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.”
– Gemma Burgess.
23. “Her family may not share her blood, but the family wasn’t just about blood. It was about love and trust. It was about the people who would always be there, supporting and encouraging, no matter what mistakes she made or how tough life got.”
– Ashley Stoyanoff.
Adorable Quotes For Greeting Sister-In-Law
If you love your sister-in-law like your best friend, then here are some happy birthday sister-in-law quotes to greet her with happy birthday wishes by writing them on a greeting card. A good happy birthday wish will surely make her day. These special sister-in-law birthday quotes or happy birthday wishes are all from unknown sources; if you know where they came from, we would love to find out!
24. “Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.”
25. “In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.”
26. “Our friendship grows, yet stays the same, For sisters-in-law we became. Yet she is so much more, For she has become a sister that I adore.”
27. “Sister by marriage friends by choice .”
28. “Sister-in-laws are like the other women in a relationship.”
29. “Happiness is going shopping with my sister-in-law. She’s got the traits of my husband that I like, with the added bonus of her love of shopping!”
30. “Side by side or miles apart, we are sisters connected by the heart.”
31. “Your sister isn’t always your blood relation; sometimes it’s that close friends who understand you, love you, and has always got your back.”
32. “I feel like my brother is the luckiest man on earth. He grew up with an angel like me, and he married a goddess like you.”
33. “Family is not always by blood. It is by heart.”
34. “They can call you sister-in-law or my brother’s wife; it doesn’t matter you’re a special person in my life; you’re like my sister.”
35. “Having a sister-in-law like you makes life so much easier. It’s like I didn’t just gain a partner in life, but I also got a new sister that I can talk to about anything!”
36. “Sister in law, a lifetime supply of love and support is traditionally given to a ride on her wedding day.”
37. “I smile because you’re my sister-in-law, and I laugh because there’s nothing I can do about it!”
38. “I am writing a book on my sister in law which is called jealous.”
39. “I am so thankful that you are my sister-in-law. I have learned so much from you, and I can honestly say that you are a blessing to our family.”
40. “You should win the award for the best sister-in-law because you deserve it.”
41. “My sister-in-law is a painter that paints the painting for the others; she will do a painting in the three days, but I want that painter who paints extra skills in my whole life.”
42. “The only reason God didn’t make us sisters is that one mom couldn’t handle us both.”
43. “My brother may be my most annoying sibling. We may not always get along, but I do love. Now I love him so much more for bringing a person like you into our lives.”
44. “I’m so happy you made it so easy for me to fall in love with your brother more. Thank you for being the kind of sister-in-law I had hoped.”
45. “Sister in law by chance; friend by choice.”
46. “Sister-in-Law, you are someone that I can talk to, someone I can lean on, and someone that understands me. You are much more than just my brother’s wife; you are my friend.”
47. “Today is the perfect day to tell you how much you mean to me as my sister-in-law and my friend. We are so different, but we always have fun! Happy Birthday.”
48. “My dear sister-in-law, today you’ve completed another year of life, and I wish you to have an extraordinary birthday. We’re lucky to have you in our life. May only the good things happen in your life! All the very best!”
49. “There are certain things in life that exceed our expectations; you’re one of them; happy birthday to an amazing sister-in-law. ”
50. “I wish you all the joy you deserve on your birthday, my dear sister-in-law!”