Whether you are a redhead from birth or are dyeing your hair red, one thing is sure – it’s not true that blonds have the most fun because nobody has that much fun as redheaded women. From Lucille Ball to Anne of Green Gables, there are many redheaded girls, and we have prepared redheads quotes by them.
Your red hair is a symbol of the flames of passion that burn inside of you and you are on the list of great redheaded women such as Lucille Ball and Anne of Green Gables. It matters if your hair color is auburn, brunette, blond, or flaming red because a real man will never choose a blond over a passionate redheaded lady. Gorgeous redhead is even more stunning when she has blue eyes.
Even Mark Twain talked about redheaded girls, but he isn’t the only real man who was fascinated with redheaded girls. Your hair color might be auburn, brunette, or you take pride in your flaming red hair, but in any case, being a gorgeous redhead or loving one will get you to enjoy these redhead quotes.
Blue eyes are rare in redheaded women, but you might want to choose red hair if you have blue eyes because the most gorgeous redhead is the one that is the rarest, and this eye color is even rarer with red hair than it is with brunettes.
Red hair is really popular, and all of you who have auburn, blond, or brunette hair color will also enjoy these redhead quotes, which might get you to change your mind and your hair color. In any case, you might want to cheer up a redhead you know.
1. “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.”
2. “You’d find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair. People who haven’t red hair don’t know what trouble is”
Anne of Green Gables
3. “I love being a redhead. It’s a rare thing, so I think there’s a bond between redheads.”
4. “Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.”
5. I’ve had years of teasing about my red hair, but I definitely think it toughened me up. If you’re ginger, you end up pretty quick-witted.
6. “When redheaded people are above a certain social grade, their hair is auburn.”
7. “I love my red hair. It makes me spunkier.”
8. “Redheads are like other women…only more so.”
9. “When I dyed my hair red the first time, I felt as if it was what nature intended. I have been accused of being a bit of a spitfire, so in that way, I absolutely live up to the stereotype. The red hair suits my personality. I was a terrible blonde!”
10. “I’m a ginger, and there’s not much more fun you can get as ginger. And I think that’s why there’s a lot of resentment toward the ginger community. We’re Vikings, essentially.”
11. “Red hair is caused by sugar and lust.”
12. “You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you’ll never get any sleep with a redhead!”
13. “I wasn’t born a redhead, but I was born to be a redhead.”
14. “Ron was always my favorite character because I feel like I relate to him like we’ve both got red hair, we both like sweets, we’ve both got lots of brothers and sisters.”
15. “She was a woman with red hair and green eyes— the traits which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females.”
Robert Shea, The Eye in the Pyramid
16. “I like having hair that looks like a volcano is erupting.”
17. “There is much more to being a redhead than the color of one’s hair.”
G. Adam Stanislav
18. “The wildlings seemed to think Ygritte a great beauty because of her hair; red hair was rare among the free folk, and those who had it were said to be kissed by fire, which was supposed to be lucky.”
George R. R. Martin
19. “All the action adventure girls have red hair. Whenever it is an independent girl, not a sidekick person, when she has her own mind or does as good as the guys, she has red hair.”
20. “We redheads are a minority, we tend to notice each other – you know, and notice our identity.”
21. “I’m ready to be an action figure. I’d love that very much. And all the redheaded kids will get to go out and feel loved and be able to buy a redheaded action figure.
Caleb Landry Jones
22. “It would be fun to be a redhead… you can get away with being, like, really volatile and fire-y because you’re like, ‘I’m just a redhead; what can I say?”
23. Having red hair is never good when you’re a kid. I was picked on a lot and didn’t have a lot of friends. But I think that gave me a thick skin and helped make me a better person.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
24. “The thing I love the most about my red hair is the same reason why I used to hate it, and it’s the fact that it makes me different.”
25. “With the red hair, you get the white skin; it’s a package deal. The cons are that you never look particularly attractive on the beach. The pros are in a softly lit room, you look pretty.”
26. “My grandmother always said my red hair was my calling card! And I never realized how much I identified with it until I had to dye it blonde years ago for a role. It felt so weird, and I couldn’t wait to go back to my regular shade.”
27. “The blood of a redheaded woman is three degrees cooler than the blood of a normal woman. This has been established by medical studies.”
28. “I am for sure a redhead, and there aren’t that many of us out there in the music. ”
Melissa Auf der Maur
29. “I’m going to be that little old lady that’s just, like, walking around and just, like, full of energy, probably with bright red hair or something crazy.”
Jessie James Decker
30. “I love redheads. It’s not the hair color, it’s the crazy.”
31. “It feels very different to have long, thick, brightly colored hair. It makes me feel so conflicted to wear, and I believe showing a conflicted person onstage is actually really interesting and emotionally engaging. I’m trying to not just be the person standing on the outside and looking at something, but to actually be it, in a way.”
32. “I was ridiculed for having red hair; For having freckles. But whatever you are ridiculed about that makes you different is what you’ll celebrate in the future. If I wanted to dye my hair, I could, but I realized that’s who I am, and my differences make me special.”
33. “I’m stronger and sassier as a redhead.”
34. “When I was a kid, my dream was to be a farmer and marry Charlie Brown. I wanted to rescue him and make him happy. Besides, he was always lusting after the little redhead girl.”
35. “Redheaded women! Those blood oranges! Those cherry bombs! Those celestial shrews and queens of copper! May they never cease to stain our white-bread lives with super-natural catsup.”
36. “I know at one point I had bright red hair and I had bracelets from my wrist up to my elbow and I was wearing size 50 pants. I wouldn’t wear that today, but I’m not embarrassed about wearing it back then anymore. ”
37. “The redhead stock is very high at the moment. This might be a unique moment in recent history:
redheads everywhere are doing well: Prince Harry, Ed Sheeran, Julianne Moore, me, Lily Cole.”
“Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous.”
― Very Good, Jeeves!
“You’re not a woman,” he said finally. “You’re the Grim Reaper with red hair!”
― Halfway to the Grave
“Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.”
“Red hair is great. It’s rare, and therefore superior.”
“When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn.”
“You’d find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair.”
“Red hair is my life long sorrow.”
― Anne of Green Gable
“While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.”
“If you’re betwixt and between, trust the one with red hair.”
― The Hunter’s Moon
“She was a woman with red hair and green eyes— the traits which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females.”
― The Eye in the Pyramid
“All the action adventure girls have red hair,” he said. “Whenever it is an independent girl, not a sidekick person, when she has her own mind or does as good as the guys, she has red hair.”
― The Roots of Desire: The Myth, Meaning, and Sexual Power of Red Hair
“Redheaded women buck like goats.”