Neon colors can help to uplift your mood instantly.
Nothing makes a city, restaurant, bar, or even your own home more exciting than some bright and flashy neon lights. From your very own custom neon sign to display at home to the bright neon lights found in the city, we can’t get enough of neon!
If you love neon too, why not check out some of these neon quotes? Good vibes only can come from these neon quotes, including quotes that would make great neon signs for room decorations and light-up signs, neon quotes about light, quotes for cute neon signs, neon sayings for signs, aesthetic sayings about neon, and neon wall art quotes. So, read on to discover the best neon sign quotes for everyone.
Pink Neon Aesthetic Quotes
Pink is commonly considered the color of love and it bears special aesthetic value, especially when used in cool neon signs! Read through these neon quotes to celebrate your love of pink.
1. “I gave to pink, the nerve of the red, a neon pink, an unreal pink.”
– Elsa Schiaparelli.
2. “What is pink? a rose is pink
By a fountain’s brink.”
– Christina Rossetti, ‘Color’.
3. “The color orange makes you more hungry… pink has been found to calm violent prisoners… only a few ways that colors can affect us.”
– Riley Johnson.
4. “I put ’em on whenever I sit down to the read the paper
Can’t explain the way they seem to work like magic
I put ’em on to keep it positive.”
– Miranda Lambert, ‘Pink Sunglasses’.
5. “The whole body reacts to color. If you were to walk into an all-neon-pink room, it would be difficult not to react.”
– Jim Drain.
Quotes About Neon Lights To Brighten Up Your Home
The best way to give an artistic touch to your home is by electrifying it with neon! Check out these neon quotes for inspiration when designing your own custom neon sign to display in your home.
6. “It would appear that the blue sky is actually produced by the solar wind and solar radiation… just like a neon lamp!”
– Steven Magee, ‘Light Forensics’.
7. “You shine all night, they shine all day-
They are the blue-eyed grass of May!”
– Annette Wynne, ‘Blue-Eyed Grass Of May’.
8. “Neon signs don’t consume much power, but they look like they do. A cousin of fluorescent lighting, neon is actually quite energy efficient.”
– Virginia Postrel.
9. “Neon zombie through the night holding a magic light.
As a guide.”
– Sharon Miedema, ‘Neon Zombie’.
10. “I make more arbitrary use of color to express myself more forcefully… To express the love of two lovers by the marriage of two complementary colors… To express the thought of a brow by the radiance… against a dark background.”
– Vincent van Gogh.
11. “Moon is a superstar to a neon light
Both are in doubt of their lifeless plight… But to face the dark they’re always prepared.”
― Munia Khan.
12. “With a little Johnny Lee on
The buzz I love to be on
You put a double on your troubles
The light at this end of the tunnel is Neon.”
– Chris Young, ‘Neon’.
13. “The fog tore apart, light charged the sea like blue neon.”
― Annie Proulx, ‘The Shipping News’.
14. “There’s so much art and it’s gotten so flashy. In the global marketplace, having art that’s shiny and has neon lights is almost what you need for anyone to notice…”
– Jim Shaw.
15. “What does the cup of ocean hold?
Glory of purple and glint of gold;
Tenderest greens and heavenly blue,
Shot with the sunlight through and through.”
– Amos Russel Wells, ‘The Cup Of Ocean’.
16. “We are entering the Dark Ages… but this time there will be lots of neon, and screen savers, and street lighting.”
― Edward St. Aubyn, ‘Lost For Words’.
17. “And we’ll be burnin’ up like neon lights.”
– Demi Lovato, ‘Neon Lights’.
Quotes About Neon Colors
Neon colors add a spark to home decor, wedding ceremonies, parties, and more. So why not read through these neon quotes that might inspire you to embrace neon as a wedding decor theme? Perhaps the short neon quotes in this list could even be made into a neon sign to display at your wedding or around your home?
18. “We live in a rainbow of chaos.”
– Paul Cézanne.
19. “Color psychology is some food for thought.”
– Riley Johnson.
20. “In my sleep I was looking out from the fourth-floor bedroom at nearby buildings bathed in rain, gleaming with neon and streetlamp colors.”
― Yūko Tsushima, ‘Territory Of Light’.
21. “‘Cause they slow danced through the neons like sorrow through a song.”
– Terry Alan, ‘High Plains Jamboree’.
22. “‘Neon Future’ is, in short, a positive outlook on human progress and technology, looking forward to a bright, colorful utopia.”
– Steve Aoki.
23. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
– Maya Angelou.
24. “Color is a power which directly influences the soul.”
– Wassily Kandinsky.
Neon Inspirational Quotes
Here are some neon quotes that might encourage you to explore the brighter shades of color.
25. “A glorious place, a glorious age, I tell you! A very Neon renaissance.”
– Tom Wolfe.
26. “Miami Beach is where neon goes to die.”
– Lenny Bruce.
27. “Chasin’ the neon rainbow, livin’ that honky-tonk dream
‘Cause all I’ve ever wanted is to pick this guitar and sing.”
– Alan Jackson, ‘Chasin’ That Neon Rainbow’.
28. “You can never judge a paint hue by the liquid color in the paint pot. You must apply it to the wall, wait for the paint to dry, then decide.”
– Dorothy Draper.
29. “Objects of every sort are materials for the new art: paint, food, chairs, electric and neon lights, smoke, water, old socks, a dog, movies, a thousand other things which will be discovered by the present generation of artists…”
– Allan Kaprow.
30. “The view from the window, particularly if you enjoy neon, is extraordinary.”
– Chris Bachelder.
31. “My home has a split personality. Some of the rooms are very French antique… The other half is very Aztec. Neon ikat fabric pillows, vintage books piled up to the ceiling, and shutters from Bali.”
– Poppy Delevingne.
32. “I feel a bit like the Willy Wonka of Neon, if you could eat neon, chocolate would be the next best thing”
– Matthew Bracey.
The world, although well-lighted with fluorescents and incandescent bulbs and neon, is still full of odd dark corners and unsettling nooks and crannies.
Miami Beach is where neon goes to die.
I gave to pink, the nerve of the red, a neon pink, an unreal pink.
The view from the window, particularly if you enjoy neon, is extraordinary.
The whole body reacts to color. If you were to walk into an all-neon-pink room, it would be difficult not to react. I think it is a unified, human thing to feel color with everything. It is like standing next to a bass speaker plugged into your eyeballs.
I wrote… Neon Ballroom in that time where I hated music, really everything about it, I hated it.
Those neon light nights, couldn’t stay out of fights, keeps a-haunting me in memories. There is one in every crowd, for crying out loud, why was is always turning out to be me?
What thoughts I have of you tonight, Walt Whit- man, for I walked down the sidestreets under the trees with a headache self-conscious looking at the full moon. In my hungry fatigue, and shopping for images, I went into the neon fruit supermarket, dreaming of your enumerations!
I’m going with the flow. I feel when the time is right to stop, it will be flashing in neon lights for me, like this is it. It could be this year, it could be next year, I have no idea. Anyone in their profession seems to think it’s fairly clear when it’s the right time. I haven’t had that moment of clarity.
Sacrifice and neon lights, Slaveships don’t wait, Love many, trust few, And don’t be late…
After the film it was raining, a light steady rain. Ruthless neon on the wet streets like busted candy.
A glorious place, a glorious age, I tell you! A very Neon renaissance – And the myths that actually touched you at that time – not Hercules, Orpheus, Ulysses and Aeneas – but Superman, Captain Marvel, and Batman.
I think ‘Beyond the Blue Neon’ is the best I’ve ever done.
My hair is such a statement that it’s like a neon sign asking for trouble.
Ever since we crawled out of that primordial slime, that’s been our unifying cry: “More light.” Sunlight. Torchlight. Candlight. Neon. Incandescent. Lights that banish the darkness from our caves, to illuminate our roads, the insides of our refrigerators. Big floods for the night games at Soldier’s field. Little tiny flashlight for those books we read under the covers when we’re supposed to be asleep. Light is more than watts and footcandles. Light is metaphor… Light is knowledge. Light is life. Light is light.
The Heart is a lonely hunter with only one desire! To find some lasting comfort in the arms of anothers fire…driven by a desperate hunger to the arms of a neon light, the heart is a lonely hunter when there’s no sign of love in sight!
I was so horny in school it felt like my body was filled with electricity. I felt like I had neon bones or something.
My scars were reflecting the mist in your headlights I looked like a neon zebra, shaking rain off her stripes
Some of us find our way with a single light to guide us; others lose themselves even when the star field is as sharp as a neon ceiling. Ethics may not be situational, but feelings are. We learn to adjust, and, over time, the stars we use to guide ourselves come to reside within rather than without.
Memory’s so treacherous. One moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights with poignant childhood aromas, the flashing neon on puberty, all that sentimental candyfloss. The next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go.. Somewhere dark and cold, filled with the damp ambiguous shapes of things you’d hoped were forgotten.
Fame requires every kind of excess. I mean true fame, a devouring neon, not the sombre renown of waning statesmen or chinless kings.
New York was the glamorous town that you only see now in old movies and on Broadway stages. The sky was lit up with dancing neon signs. It was safe to walk out in the streets.
American culture is one that is so easily in denial. We have such a strange dichotomy, so hypocritical. The truth can be blaring in neon letters but our culture will find a reason not to hear what the truth is.
Today every city, town, or village is affected by it. We have entered the Neon Civilization and become a plastic world.. It goes deeper than its visual manifestations, it affects moral matters; we are engaged, as astrophysicists would say, on a decaying orbit.