Key quotes are something that have the ability to add more direction to your life.
Worry no more, for we have the best handpicked key quotes here for you to better your day! Our rich, varied collection of key quotes will surely impact your life in the best way possible and help you look at the different facets and aspects of life every passing day.
Our lives are made up of different locks all for which we need keys. We all want to open those locks with time and find things that have always mystified us. We need to use keys to open those locks that have never been opened and find happiness and success like never before. The world can say anything it wants, but with time we will get used to it. These key quotes shall help us know something or someplace personal that would not have been discovered otherwise. These are to share, to open up the world and get a firm say over one’s own life. These quotes for day-to-day usage shall even help you connect with other people and know them better.
Key To Success Quotes
These quotes are some of the most common key quotes in use. Take a look below.
1. “The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance.”
– Sun Yat-sen, Chinese Thought: An Introduction, 1995.
2. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
– Albert Schweitzer.
Communication Is Key Quotes
Communication is an important step to gaining the keys to the different doors of life.
3. “Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.”
– Paul J. Meyer.
Inspirational Key Quotes
Many a key quote can provide inspiration because it holds the keys to success. Let us have a look at them and improve our day.
4. “Don’t give up. Normally it is the last key on the ring which opens the door.”
– Paulo Coelho, ‘The Life and Creative Works of Paulo Coelho’, 2017.
5. “The first key to wisdom is assiduous and frequent questioning.”
– Peter Abelard, Church History in Plain Language, 1997.
6. “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.”
– George Washington Carver, ‘George Washington Carver: From Slave to Scientist’, 2001.
7. “Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking and using our potential.”
– Liane Cordes, ‘The Reflecting Pond: Meditations for Self-Discovery’, 1981.
8. “Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.”
– Taylor Lautner
9. “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. “
– Rita Mae Brown
10. “To help me find You, You gave me the key,
but my seeking You, was also You seeking me!”
― Adiela Akoo, ‘Lost in a Quatrain: Poetry Anthology’, 2018.
11. “Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.”
– Angelina Jolie
12. “Order is the key to all problems.”
– Alexander Dumas
13. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”
14. “One has to take several different shots of a subject, from different points of view and in different situations, as if one examined it in the round rather than looked through the same key-hole again and again.”
– Alexander Rodchenko
15. “Morality established from Science is the key to understanding Coexistence.
Science based on Morality is the reason we have prejudice for things we don’t understand.”
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at
Key quotes hold keys to multiple doors of our lives. Let us look at the powerful key quotes, to say what we want, voice ourselves and overcome anything that comes our way.
16. “Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy because we will always want to have something else or something more.”
– David Steindl-Rast, ‘Gratefulness, the Heart of Prayer: An Approach to Life in Fullness’, 1984.
17. “I’ve got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.”
― Louisa May Alcott, ‘Little Women’, 1868.
18. “The key to organizing an alternative society is to organize people around what they can do, and more importantly, what they want to do.”
– Abbie Hoffman, ‘Closing Circle: A Cultural History of the Rock Revolution’, 1984.
19. “We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness, such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude, have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life, it seems, is the good life: a life with sustained relationships, challenging work, and connections to community.”
– Paul Bloom
20. “It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson, ‘The Infinity Sign’, 2015.
21. “Life is rather like a tin of sardines – we’re all of us looking for the key.”
― Alan Bennett, ‘The Complete Beyond the Fringe’, 1993.
22. “Skill-sets are the key of success.”
― Brajesh Kumar Singh
23. “The key to a free life is to have a strong bond with yourself.”
― Azhar Forhad
24. “It’s good to test yourself and develop your talents and ambitions as fully as you can and achieve greater success; but I think success is the feeling you get from a job well done, and the key thing is to do the work.”
– Peter Thiel
25. “Everyone is right where they need to be at this moment for their learning on this playground we call life. They are great masters – so respecting and not judging others is key.
– Carla Hannaford
26. “You never truly need what you want. That is the main and thoroughgoing key to serenity.”
– Albert Ellis
27. “Others think they’ve found the key, don’t they? They roll back the lid of the sardine tin of life, they reveal the sardines, the riches of life, therein, and they get them out, they enjoy them.”
– Alan Bennett, ‘The Complete Beyond the Fringe’, 1993.
28. “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”
– John Milton
Key To Happiness Quotes
We search for this key every day. Let us look at the best such quotes to better our day.
29. “When positivity is the key
You’ll find peace in a cup of tea.”
― Munia Khan, ‘Fireclay’, 2020.
30. “Stop looking for the key of happiness! One can not (un)lock happiness. Happiness is freedom.”
― Ljupka Cvetanova, ‘The New Land’, 2013.
Love Is The Key Quotes
Its is impossible to think of a key quote collection without love. So we bring to you the best handpicked collection of quotes on it that can help you with the changing scenarios every day.
31. “If love is the treasure, laughter is the key.”
– Yakov Smirnoff.
33. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.”
– Doug Hutchison, ‘Meaning in the Meaningless’, 2020.
34. “Persistence and love of one’s work is the key.”
A very little key will open a very heavy door.
Don’t give up. Normally it is the last key on the ring which opens the door.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.
Alexander Graham Bell
You unlock the door with the key of imagination.
I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
Action is the foundational key to all success.
The key to change is to let go of fear.
Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
W. Clement Stone
You are searching for the magic key that will unlock the door to the source of power; and yet you have the key in your own hands, and you may use it the moment you learn to control your thoughts.
No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.
A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.
Fear is the lock and laughter the key to your heart.
Curiosity is the key to creativity.
Life is rather like a tin of sardines – we’re all of us looking for the key.
Belief is the magic key that unlocks your dreams.
Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
Rita Mae Brown
Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hatred. It is a power that breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.