2. We go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows.
3. It’s hot chocolate weather.
4. Today is a hot chocolate kind of day.
5. Hot chocolate is my therapy.
6. Hot chocolate on a cold day makes everything warm.
7. Live. Love. Hot Chocolate.
8. Hot cocoa and mittens.
9. Keep calm and get your hot chocolate on.
10. I love days when my only problem is how many hot chocolates to have.
11. Happiness is hot chocolate.
12. I don’t trust people who don’t drink hot chocolate.
13. Keep calm and drink hot chocolate.
14. There is no problem so big that hot chocolate can’t be the answer.
15. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with hot cocoa.
16. Cuddle with a cup of hot cocoa.
17. Never underestimate the power of hot chocolate.
18. It’s hot cocoa and fuzzy socks day.
19. Eat, drink hot chocolate, and be merry.
20. He stared at his hot chocolate like it held the secret to the universe.
21. Let’s get lost in a world full of books and hot chocolate.
22. Hot chocolate because adulting is hard.
23. Hiding under a blanket with some hot chocolate.
24. Heading to the hot chocolate, be back never.
25. Follow me to the hot chocolate.
26. Hot chocolate is the closest thing we can taste of heaven.
27. Why winter is the best: hot chocolate. The end.
28. Maybe hot chocolate wants to be called beautiful chocolate just one time.
29. Not all who wonder are lost. Some are looking for hot chocolate.
30. Wishing you a season filled with hot chocolate.
31. All you need is love, but a little bit of hot chocolate doesn’t hurt either.
32. A cup of cheer is basically hot chocolate.
33. People disappoint, but hot chocolate is eternal.
34. My superpower is making hot chocolate disappear.
35. Wake me up before you cocoa!
36. Cocoa for cocoa!
37. Hot chocolate squad.
38. Hot chocolate is the chocolate bomb!
39. Snuggling with my hot chocolate.
40. Did someone say hot chocolate? I’m on the way.
41. You had me at hot chocolate.
Hot Chocolate Quotes
People get so in the habit of worry that if you save them from drowning and put them on a bank to dry in the sun with hot chocolate and muffins they wonder whether they are catching cold.
John Jay Chapman
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
Henri Frederic Amiel
Don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for the big ones.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put a lot of marshmallows in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can’t put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for the big ones.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
The superiority of chocolate (hot chocolate), both for health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain.
He stared at his hot chocolate like it held the secret to the universe.
I was going to sip on a diet soda, but a little voice convinced me I needed the extra calcium from a cup of hot chocolate.
I rented Ghostbusters, my all-time favorite inspirational movie. I picked up some microwave, popcorn, a KitKat, a bag of bite-sized Reese’s peanut butter cups, and a box of instant hot chocolate with marshmallows. Do I know how to have a good time, or what?
Blustery cold days should be spend propped up in bed with a mug of hot chocolate and a pile of comic books.
The End is Nigh!” the man shouted. “Is there still time for hot chocolate?” Riley asked. The-End-is-Nigh guy blinked. “Ah, maybe, I don’t know.
Today everything must be easy and it mustn’t take time … ready meals. Powdered hot chocolate and instant coffee … Living takes time. We need to give each other time.
The world won’t get more or less terrible if we’re indoors somewhere with a mug of hot chocolate,’ Kim said. ‘Though it’s possible it will seem slightly less terrible if there are marshmallows in the hot chocolate.
What I love is Mexican hot chocolate, like a spicy hot chocolate – adding cayenne pepper to the Hershey’s cocoa and making a spicy-sweet treat.
Sometimes, I think Trent just needs a cup of hot chocolate and a blankie.
Today was a very cold and bitter day, as cold and bitter as a cup of hot chocolate, if the cup of hot chocolate had vinegar added to it and were placed in a refrigerator for several hours.
Lie on your back and look at the stars.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
… you just turned down the woman who put a marshmallow duck in your hot chocolate. I hope you feel like a real asshole now.
Perfect, that’s our plan then. But you’ll have to give up being a priest first. I wouldn’t want to just sit around whispering and sipping hot chocolate.
Part 1- In search of Hot Chocolate-Chip Cookies
There is a mistaken idea, ancient but still with us, that an overdose of anything from fornication to hot chocolate will teach restraint by the very results of its abuse.
M. F. K. Fisher
This is what I want. I want people to take care of me. I want them to force comfort upon me. I want the soft-pillow feeling that I associate with memories of being ill when I was younger, soft pillows and fresh linens and satin-edged blankets and hot chocolate. It’s not so much the comfort itself as knowing there’s someone who wants to take care of you.
There is something about Christmas that requires a rug rat. Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if could rent one for the holidays. When I was tiny we would by a real tree and stay up late drinking hot chocolate and finding just the right place for the special decorations.
Eugene H. Peterson
Oh, no way,” Leo said. “We’ve been sitting in a cave and you get the luxury tent? Somebody give me hypothermia. I want hot chocolate and a parka!
You sure about this?” I asked Thalia. She turned to me. “Amaltheia leads me to good things. The last time she appeared, she led me to you.” The compliment warmed me like a cup of hot chocolate. I’m a sucker that way. Thalia can flash those blue eyes, give me one kind word, and she can get me to do pretty much whatever.
Once Mo had closed the gates, he returned to his little stone hut, and his half-eaten sandwich of butter and canned sardines, and his mug of thick hot chocolate, which every night he poured carefully into a thermos labeled COFFEE.
I am almost a real girl the entire drive home. I went to a diner. I drank hot chocolate and ate french fries. Talked to a guy for a while. Laughed a couple of times. A little like ice-skating for the first time, wobbly, but I did it.
Laurie Halse Anderson
There is something about Christmas that requires a rug rat. Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if could rent one for the holidays. When I was tiny we would by a real tree and stay up late drinking hot chocolate and finding just the right place for the special decorations. It seems like my parents gave up the magic when I figured out the Santa lie. Maybe I shouldn’t have told them I knew where the presents really came from. It broke their hearts.
Laurie Halse Anderson
I love cheeseburgers and chocolate – milk, not dark, and hot chocolate with marshmallows in the winter!
I’m alive inside. A bird is my heart. Mama and Daddy is not win. I’m winning. I’m drinking hot chocolate in the Village wif girls–all kind who love me. How that is so I don’t know. How Mama and Daddy kknow me sixteen years and hate me, how a stranger meet me and love me. Must be what they already had in they pocket.
How that is so I don’t know. How Mama and Daddy know me sixteen years and hate me, how a stranger meet me and love me. (131)
Taking a sip of the hot chocolate he’d made her, she met his gaze, those eerie eyes of endless black impenetrable, unreadable. “Max?” “Yes?” “Will you remember me?” His heart broke into a thousand pieces. “Always.
There’s very notable dynamics in all of the collaborations I’ve done. It’s hard to say if one is more important than the other, but if I had to think of all situations and point to one band that I enjoyed most it would be when I was eight years old. I had a band with my little sister and the kid across the street. We sat around all day playing music and it was bliss. I didn’t have any expectations or do it for anyone or worry about selling an album. That was really my favorite band. We were called Hot Chocolate.