Happy Valentines Day Best Messages
Believe it or not, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner—but unfortunately, so is dreary weather, cloudy skies, and chilly winter days. If you’re feeling uninspired as you try to come up with some poetic love quotes, or create a thoughtful, heartwarming DIY Valentine’s Day card, we don’t blame you. After all, what is there to say besides “I love you,” anyway?
A lot, that’s what! If you’re struggling with the language of love this season, we’ve rounded up the very best Valentine’s Day wishes and messages for the special person in your life in the hopes that they’ll make your gift-giving and card-writing just a little bit easier.
Maybe you just need something quick and simple to text to your best friend or a funny Valentine’s Day quote to make them smile. You might be in the market for thoughtful Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram to accompany a sweet photo, or maybe you’re looking for something sincere to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband. Either way, we’ve got you covered—and then some. From witty one-liners to sincere words of support (plus a few romantic Valentine’s Day quotes thrown in for good measure!), we’ve got something here for just about everyone.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriends
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than pizza.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriends
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Husbands
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
- Through all the seasons, through all of time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wives
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Friends
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
- I love you, friend, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.
- To my best friend this Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Kids
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter/son! I love you so much.
- Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you’re sweet enough already.
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
- Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sweet treats, and so much love.
- Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!