2. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy dessert and that’s kind of the same thing.
3. You are what you eat, so eat dessert.
4. Always save room for dessert.
5. There is nothing dessert can’t solve.
6. The perfect dessert is like music that makes my taste buds dance.
7. Desserts are the fairytales in the kitchen.
8. Childhood is waiting to be an adult so you can eat dessert first, only to get there and then never doing it.
9. Desserts are edible love.
10. You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not dessert.
11. Happiness is knowing there is dessert in the fridge.
12. Desserts are the most crucial parts of any meal.
13. My life motto: always leave space for dessert.
14. Dessert makes the world go round.
15. Life is better with dessert.
16. Life without dessert is no life at all.
Dessert Captions for Instagram
17. But first, dessert.
18. Runs on dessert.
19. Live. Love. Dessert.
20. Life’s short. Eat dessert first.
21. Follow me to the dessert table.
22. First comes love, then comes dessert.
23. You can’t be sad when you’re eating dessert.
24. It’s dessert o’clock!
25. You had me at dessert.
26. Dessert called.
27. Dessert is calling me and I must go.
28. Sorry, can’t hear you over the sounds of my stomach wanting dessert.
29. You dessert the best!
30. Priorities: dessert.
31. Find someone who looks at you the way I look at my dessert.
32. I take dessert seriously.
Funny Dessert Quotes
33. I want to have a good body, but not as much as I love dessert.
34. I don’t share blame. I don’t share credit. And I don’t share desserts.
35. Party without dessert is just a meeting.
36. Keep calm and eat dessert first.
37. I can’t keep calm, I’m eating dessert!
38. “I really hate dessert” said no one ever.
39. I don’t trust people who don’t eat dessert.
40. Dessert calories don’t count.
41. I’ve never met a problem dessert can’t fix.
42. Don’t dessert me.
43. I run because I really like dessert.
44. I’ve never met a dessert I didn’t like.
45. I was led to believe there would be dessert…
46. I don’t attend any event without dessert.
47. Dessert is what gets me through the day.
48. I don’t care what the problem is. Dessert is the answer.
49. Raise your hand if you don’t like dessert. Exactly.
50. Sweetest dessert, will you be mine?
51. Dessert is my lifestyle.
Life is short and unpredictable. Eat the dessert first!
There is no better way to bring people together than with desserts.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Charles M. Schulz
I’m not a vegetarian! I’m a dessertarian!
Life is short. Eat dessert first.
Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two.
Dessert is probably the most important stage of the meal, since it will be the last thing your guests remember before they pass out all over the table.
desserts are the most crucial part of any meal.
Life’s too short. Start with Dessert!
Baking may be regarded as a science, but it’s the chemistry between the ingredients and the cook that gives desserts life. Baking is done out of love, to share with family and friends, to see them smile.
That’s what dessert means to me: a dollop of sweet love in an otherwise cold world.
Work is the meat of life, pleasure the dessert.
B. C. Forbes
I don’t share blame. I don’t share credit. And I don’t share desserts.
There’s no diet list I’ll follow that would rule out cherry pie.
I think life is about falling in love with the right person, shopping, eating our favorite desserts and traveling a lot.
My problem is desserts. I am obsessed with desserts.
Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart.
You don’t just change your whole life in one big step. It’s the small things you do every day that pull over to the big things, like taking yourself out for coffee and eating a really good dessert when you’re depressed could be the start to living a fulfilled life.
Absolutely eat dessert first. The thing that you want to do the most, do that.
I love dessert. I can’t be guilty about it because I have to taste everything. I experiment.
I am starting to think that maybe memories are like this dessert. I eat it, and it becomes a part of me, whether I remember it later or not.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.
Life is short, have dessert first.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Good apple pies are a considerable part of our domestic happiness.
I have a sweet tooth. I love dessert, and if somebody makes me one, I’m going to have it.
The only way cheese is dessert is when it’s followed by the word cake.
I never met a chocolate I could not eat.
Sometimes I think that the one thing I love most about being an adult is the right to buy candy whenever and wherever I want.
Fun can be the dessert of our lives but never its main course.
Harold S. Kushner
A kiss is a lusty dollop of dessert to be served with desire and savored with passion.
I can’t walk by chocolate without eating it.
With the exception of dessert, food is food.
I want to serve desserts and pastries that people recognize and love to eat, but sometimes, with an unexpected twist of surprise.
After eating chocolate you feel godlike, as though you can conquer enemies, lead armies, entice lovers.
Marriage is a dinner that begins with dessert.
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
Enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.
I prefer to regard a dessert as I would imagine the perfect woman: subtle, a little bittersweet, not blowsy and extrovert. Delicately made up, not highly rouged. Holding back, not exposing everything and, of course, with a flavor that lasts.
We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.
My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.
I like to eat sweets. When I go to a restaurant, I’ll read the dessert menu before I even look at the entrees.
Sometimes a girl’s gotta have some chocolate!
I’d never let anybody share dessert with me or even have a taste.
Dessert doesn’t count if you eat under an assumed identity.
Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
I never share credit or desserts.
Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth but chocolates.
The only obvious advantage to being an adult is that you can eat your dessert without haying sampled the vegetables.
Dinner is to a day what dessert is to dinner.
Don’t wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty.
Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.
Ice-cream is exquisite – what a pity it isn’t illegal.
Just think of all those women on the Titanic who said, ‘No thank you’ to desert that night. And for what?!
My life didnʹt need to be on the line for me to enjoy dessert.
You can tell alot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.
In the middle of a dessert, no one talks about the virtues of the Sun!
Mehmet Murat Ildan
Every chef should have an understanding of pastries or desserts.
I blame my dad for my sweet tooth. His motto was ‘Life is short; eat dessert first.’ How can I argue with that?
I like to think of bread as really bland cake.
My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.
I am crazy for dessert. I eat everything. No one should be denied anything… just don’t eat the whole thing.
Chocolate’s okay, but I prefer a really intense fruit taste. You know when a peach is absolutely perfect… it’s sublime. I’d like to capture that and then use it in a dessert.
Chefs hate desserts. The smartest thing a chef can do is hire a great pastry chef. Cooking savory food is all about feel – you season something, you taste it, you go back in and adjust, more butter, more olive oil, more acid, whatever you want to get it to taste the way you want. Pastries are like a science project. To me, the greatest chefs are the ones who have the greatest feel for food, while the greatest pastry chefs have to be people that are extremely precise.
Zerts’ are what I call desserts. ‘Trée-trées’ are entrées. I call sandwiches ‘sammies,’ ‘sandoozles,’ or ‘Adam Sandlers.’ Air conditioners are ‘cool blasterz’ with a ‘z’ – I don’t know where that came from. I call cakes ‘big ol’ cookies.’ I call noodles ‘long-ass rice.’ Fried chicken is ‘fry-fry chicky-chick.’ Chicken parm is ‘chicky-chicky-parm-parm.’ Chicken cacciatore? ‘Chicky-cacc.’ I call eggs ‘pre-birds,’ or ‘future birds.’ Root beer is ‘super water.’ Tortillas are ‘bean blankets.’ And I call forks ‘food rakes.’
It’s so difficult. Sometimes if I have dessert, I think, ‘Well, I blew it.’ That’s something I need to work on and control. But still there’s nothing like a buffet.
Comedy just pokes at problems, rarely confronts them squarely. Drama is like a plate of meat and potatoes, comedy is rather the dessert, a bit like meringue.
If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?
Marie de Rabutin-Chantal, marquise de Sevigne
Any man who eats dessert is not drinking enough.
Life is too short not to order the bacon dessert.
One of the things that happens in my house on the holidays is after dessert, we sit down to a very ambitious men-versus-women game of Trivial Pursuit. It’s brutal. And there’s a trophy.