Brother And Sister Quotes
Siblings share the same childhood, the same parents, and the same home. As a result, brothers and sisters share many of the same memories, hopes, and dreams. Even as children, your brother and sister would probably do anything for you.
When it comes to secrets, you and your brother or sister probably trust each other with the most important secrets that are guarded from the rest of the world. A great brother and sister will know everything about you, the good and the bad, and will still continue to love you. They will be supportive and try to help you be the best that you can be.
Even when we love our siblings, they can also really drive us crazy. From having difficulty sharing toys to feeling like they get more attention in the family than you do, our sisters and brothers can make us jealous, frustrated, and sometimes even furious.
Sometimes your brother or sister will hurt you or you will hurt your them. You might feel like never dealing with your brother or sister again. But more often than not, you will forgive each other and repair your relationship because you know how much you mean to each other.
Even when you drive each other crazy, you and your brother or sister know that you have each other’s backs. If someone upsets you or messes with you, then they will be the first one to come to your aid.
A big brother or sister will especially not want anyone to mess with her little sibling. She/he will protect you almost as if you are his/her child. Growing up, our big brothers or sisters are often our role models. We aspire to be like them and often copy them in many ways.
Sometimes, we will mirror every little thing they do. From the clothes they wear to the music they listen to, sometimes we just want to be like our big siblings because we really look up to them.
From being best friends forever to acknowledging the times that they drive us crazy, the brother sister quotes below can help you express how you feel about your him/her. Share these sibling quotes to let your special brother or sister know how much you value them and to remind them of the irreplaceable bond that you share as brothers/sisters.
BROTHER SISTER QUOTES
1. We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that.
2. I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective. – Penelope Cruz
3. I had a really wonderful upbringing. We were a tight family. It was wonderful to grow up with so many siblings. We were all just a year or two apart, and we were always so supportive of each other. I learned everything from my older brother and sister and taught it to my younger sisters. – Joaquin Phoenix
4. I see a brother and sister, sitting over there together, fighting over a toy, they just can’t seem to see, their love shining through, with every smile that they bring. – Valerie Dupont
5. I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone. – Ahmet Zappa
6. Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life. – Suzie Huitt
7. To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. – Clara Ortega
8. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb
9. I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou
10. Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love. – Chuck Danes
11. Know that all people are your brothers and sisters. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
12. Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother and sister. But, over time, they became my best friends, and now I hang out with them all the time. I’m very close with them. – Logan Lerman
13. Your parents are the parents you know best. Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you. – James Salter
14. I was the youngest child and got a lot more freedom than my brother and sister. I used to wander, doing my own thing under the radar, but I didn’t get in bad, bad trouble. – Paul Giamatti
15. When we were children, every day after school, my brother and sister and I would go to my mother’s office. It was full of pencils and marker and fabrics and beads. It was so much fun to be a child and to express my creativity through drawing and to playing dress up in all of the wonderful and colorful clothes. – Margherita Missoni
16. Getting close to books, and spending time by myself, I was obliged to think about things I would never have thought about if I was busy romping around with a brother and sister. – Shelby Foote
17. Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear. – Maya Angelou
18. Yeah, I started when I was 6 years old. My brother and sister would get all of these presents at Christmas time from the cast and crew of their show and I was jealous. So I decided that I had to become an actor. – Sara Gilbert
20. My big advert was for ketchup. I come home from school, cook my brother and sister their dinner, ride my bike in the garden. Remember that one? People cried at that advert. It won awards. I was twelve. – Russell Tovey
21. My brother and sister are both older than I am and were born before my father went off to World War I. – Douglass North
22. My elder brother and sister were both sporty and academic, and I think, subconsciously, I knew I couldn’t go down that avenue. – Rose Leslie
23. I watched ‘Billy Madison’ maybe 80 times. It’s my favorite movie. Watched it, like, a million times. My brother and sister watched it with me all the time. – Ansel Elgort
24. When I was 4 years old, my brother and sister died of hunger, so I achieved my success through confidence, self-motivation, and my hard work. – Chen Guangbiao
25. Respect one another as brother and sister. Always respect them as much as they respect you.
26. Always treat others with the respect they deserve. Be your brother and your sister’s keeper.
27. Don’t call someone brother or sister if you don’t give them enough respect or always have their back.
28. Having a sister taught me to love and respect women & having an older brother taught me how to treat them.
29. As a little brother, I respect you care for you and love for you. I won’t disappoint you sister.
30. As a big brother, the day comes when you have to respect your baby sister’s thoughts, actions and vision as a mature and intellectual woman.
31. Your hands and feet are an intrinsic part of your body. One without the other doesn’t make sense. A similar bond exists between brothers and sisters.
32. My brother and sister had a much worse childhood, I think, because they were older, and they had to deal with a lot more racism because they grew up in the ’70s and I grew up more in the ’80s. So they had to deal with crosses being burned on their lawn and their dogs being poisoned. – Mariah Carey
33. I’m a quasi-only child. With my brother and sister, I’ve more of a tendency to be semi-maternal. So, yes, I spent a lot of time talking to myself. I had this big dressing-up box and would just dress up as lots of characters and talk back to myself. Verging on schizophrenia, I suppose, if you analyze it carefully. – Natalie Dormer
34. I have a younger brother and sister who actually play in my band, and we were always into Disney music, big time. The first time I heard myself sing was when I recorded myself singing a Disney song. I remember it because it was awful, and I didn’t expect to hear that. I think it was ‘A Whole New World’ from ‘Aladdin.’ – Laura Mvula
35. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. – James Boswell
36. Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships. – Wes Adamson
37. I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family. – Trey Parker & Matt Stone
38. You must recognize that the way to get the good out of your brother and your sister is not to return evil for evil. – Louis Farrakhan
39. Brothers are Superman; Spiderman and Batman of their sisters.
40. When sisters and brothers stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?
41. Being sister and brother means being there for each other.
42. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
43. The love between a brother and sister just over a year apart in age held fast. It wasn’t twinship, and it wasn’t romance, but it was more like a passionate loyalty to a dying brand. – Meg Wolitzer
44. Some people really need to realize they need to treat people with the respect they want their little sister or brother to be treated with.
45. Even if you don’t like someone, don’t be hostile towards them. Treat them with the same respect as you would to your own sister or brother.
46. I hope my future husband has a sister and a brother, so I know he’s going to respect me. And to have a brother I’ve always wanted.
47. Giving your all to your little sister and brother just to see them happy is a beautiful thing. Respect you will gain.
48. I do not mind if you treat me as brother, rather I will respect you as my sister.
49. Language is political. That’s why you and me, my brother and sister, that’s why we supposed to choke our natural self into the weird, lying, barbarous, unreal, white speech and writing habits that the schools lay down like a holy law. – June Jordan
50. I may have had a crush on Zac, but we are like brother and sister, so nothing would ever happen. – Vanessa Hudgens
51. As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip-hop. My dad didn’t understand it and would try to talk him out of it. – Taryn Manning
52. Labor wants pride and joy in doing good work, a sense of making or doing something beautiful or useful, to be treated with dignity and respect as brother and sister. – Thorstein Veblen
53. I love you little sister. Please remember I will always be here for you no matter what. Love, your handsome brother.
54. The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other.
55. My brother has the best sister in the world.
56. A sister or a brother is worth a thousand friends.
57. You and I are brothers and sisters forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.
58. Being brother and sister means being there for each other.
59. Happiness is having a younger brother or sister who is taller than you.
60. Side by side or miles apart, brothers and sisters will always be connected by heart.
61. Time and distance mean nothing between brothers and sisters. We are always in each other’s heart.
62. I grew up together with you and nobody in the world has as strong bond as we have. I love you.
63. Thanks for being an indispensable part of our tightly-knit family. You taught me so many things. I can’t be grateful enough for it. I love you.
64, I know that whatever happens in this stormy sea of life, you will always get my back. I love you.
65. It’s a blessing not to be alone in your grief but it’s also painful to see your parents and siblings in pain. – Meghan O’Rourke
66. My great strength, which I very much believe in, is family. For me, family doesn’t simply mean components of DNA. I mean family in the sense of siblings. My mom and my sisters are the energy and inspiration in my life. – Riccardo Tisci
67. We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
68. We shared parents, home, pets, celebrations, catastrophes, secrets. And the threads of our experience became so interwoven that we are linked. I can never be utterly lonely, knowing you share the planet. – Pam Brown
69. I know it’s a cliché, but the whole family is just whacked. I mean, we’re all out of our minds. They’re the funniest, most eccentric bizarre people I’ve ever met, my siblings. – Dana Carvey
70. The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. – Erma Bombeck
71. Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form. – Jeffrey Kluger
72. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. – James Boswell
73. I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou
74. I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom. – Bob Hope
75. If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. – Sam Levenson
76. After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers.
77. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there.
78. Brother and sister together as friends ready to face whatever life sends Joy and laughter or tears and strife holding hands tightly as we dance through life.
79. I told them that anything they do for their brothers and sisters is good if they do it with a good thought.
80. If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day.
81. Sometimes being a brother to my sister is even better than being a superhero.
82. Brothers and sisters may separate ways but their heart and mind will always be connected.
83. Since our childhood, we shared the same dreams and created the same memories. When we grew up, we fulfilled all our dreams. I love you.
84. If I were to choose: to be your sister or the princess, I would choose to be your sister. It is the greatest happiness for me.
85. We have the same family, the same blood, the same habits, and aspirations.
86. But what is more important, we have the same strength of our love for each other.
87. We share more than just an emotional bond, we will always have the piece of childhood for each other.
88. Sometimes I think that we have different mothers because you may be crazy, but I love you the way you are and I don’t want to change anything about you.
89. Since childhood, you’ve been my partner in crime, my closest person, who has known everything about me. Years have passed, but nothing has changed.
90. We were meant to be joined by blood, but we chose to be joined by love.
91. You know, I can endure everything in life. I can fight, overcome obstacles, grow and succeed. All I need is you by my side.
92. When I was younger, I didn’t realize how lucky we were because we had each other. Now I value every moment, spent with you.
93. It doesn’t matter how far we go and how different we become, we will always need each other.
94. You are the person, with whom I do not only argue and fight but with whom I build common dreams.
95. You are the craziest person I’ve ever seen, but if you were normal, my life would be dull then. I just love you with all your merits and weirdness.
96. Our bond is unbreakable and I am happy because this is true. But I smile because you can do nothing about it.
97. I love that we have our own language. We use frowns, winks, smiles and snarls instead of words and that’s wonderful.
98. I find our sibling connection fascinating. Within our family, we have our own humor, language, laws, and myths.
99. Even if we are separated by distance, our bond remains as strong as usual because we are connected by love
100. I’ve received many gifts in life. But the most precious and important gift our parents have given to me. They gave me you.
101. In our life, we can have different paths, but one thing I know for sure – we will always have a strong bond between us.
102. You always support and help me. You can read my mind, look at my heart and hear my soul.
103. Brothers and sisters are peas in a pod and birds of a feather and bugs in a rug and friends forever.
104. Hold my hand big sister all the years through. Hold my hand little brother for I will always love and protect you.
105. I love you yesterday I’ll always will. I always have and I’ll always will.
106. Brother and sister relationships are like Tom and Jerry. They tease and irritate each other, knock each other down, but can’t live without each other.
107. There can be no better companion than a brother. There can be no better friend than a sister.
108. A brother without sister is a bird without wings.
109. The bond between a sister and brother sometimes tightly woven, sometimes loosely held but never broken.
110. Though they fight a lot, he can’t see her crying, she cant see him hurt. That’s brother-sister love.
111. The best relationship in the Universe is that of a brother and sister. No breakup, no dishonesty, no heartbreak. Instead, immense love, effective caring, and loyalty overload.
112. Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.
113. My brother has the coolest sister. I’m just saying.
114. Friends would say, “I hate my brother” or “ I hate my sister”, but I would never say that about my sisters.
115. A brother-sister relationship is better than other types of relationship because it never ends.
116. A girl is lucky when she has the best brother who understands her like no other.
117. Sometimes I feel ugly compared to my girlfriends, but then I look at my brother and get over it.
118. Brothers and sisters are forever best friends.
119. Every girl’s first hero will always be her brother.
120. If you have nothing in life but a brother or a sister, you’re rich.
121. The bond between brother and sister is not decided by blood. It is eternally blessed.
122. I am happy to have the older brother. Sometimes you act like a father, care like a mother, support like a best friend and irritate like a sister.
123. Nothing and nobody will stop me from loving you, respecting you, and helping you. Our bond is special.
124. Blood made us related but only loyalty, respect and love for each other made us a family.
125. We will overcome all obstacles and fulfill all our dreams together. Because when a brother and a sister stand shoulder to shoulder, nobody and nothing will stand a chance against us.