When the sun sparks blue eyes are the ones to get lost in.
Researchers may say people with blue eyes are intelligent but their attractiveness is what we are all drawn to. Perhaps the only thing you will be talking about to a woman with blue eyes will be her ‘eyes’.
Blue-eyed people are traced back to a genetic mutation from 10,000 years ago. That’s why it is said that every baby with blue eye shares the same ancestor. The depth of blue eyes makes them special in a way no one can explain. If you make eye contact with a person who has a blue eye color, as the saying go, you may get lost in their eyes. Our eyes depict our stories, and here we take a look at blue eyes quotes to embrace those storytellers and sayings that appreciate the beautiful eye color.
Famous Blue Eyes Quotes
People with blue eyes sparkle in everyone’s eyes. They are soulful in a way no one can explain. From Audrey Bell to Kristen Lehman everyone talks about blue eyes in poems, folk songs and stories. We bring to you a list of blue eyes quotes and sayings.
1. “They’re crystal blue, a shade that shouldn’t exist on the human body, I immediately crave, a shade that makes my heart beat a little bit faster- – almost as if I recognize it…It’s the most perfect blue I’ve ever seen. Even from this distance, his eyes are simply remarkable.”
– Kiersten White.
2. “And, for an instant, she stared directly into those soft blue eyes and knew, with an instinctive mammalian certainty, that the exceedingly rich were no longer even remotely human.”
– William Gibson.
3. “Her blue eyes sought the west afar, for lovers love the western star.”
– Sir Walter Scott, ‘The Poetical Works Of Sir Walter Scott’.
4. “He had these eyes. They were blue and they looked bluer because he had a dark head of hair. They were soulful, in some way; they seemed to say things that I knew he’d probably never say out loud.”
– Audrey Bell.
5. “A gray eye is a sly eye, and roguish is a brown one; Turn full upon me thy eye, – – Ah, how its wavelets drown one! A blue eye is a true eye; Mysterious is a dark one, which flashes like a spark- sun! A black eye is the best one.”
– William R. Alger.
6. “Those blue, blue eyes, icy blue, looking back at me as if I could warm them up. They’re pretty powerful, you know, those eyes, pretty beautiful, too.”
– Lucy Christopher, ‘Stolen: A Letter To My Captor’.
7. “Black hair and blue eyes are my favorite combination.”
– Cassandra Clare.
8. “His eyes are blue, and blue eyes up close are a celestial phenomenon: nebulae as seen through telescopes, the light of unnamed stars diffused through dust and elements and endlessness. Layers of light. Blue eyes are starlight.”
– Laini Taylor, ‘Night Of Cake & Puppets’.
9. “Blue eyes wash off sometimes.”
– Anne Sexton.
10.”But my deepest and most secret love belongs to the fair-haired and the blue-eyed, the bright children of life, the happy, the charming, and the ordinary.”
– Thomas Mann.
11. “Eyes of gentianellas azure, staring, winking at the skies.”
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
12. “Having talent is like having blue eyes. You don’t admire a man for the color of his eyes. I admire a man for what he does with his talent.”
– Anthony Quinn.
13. “You have to carry so many archetypes as an actor, especially as a blonde-haired, blue-eyed one.”
– Kristin Lehman.
14. “Your eyes, your eyes, they shine like the pants of a blue serge suit. That’s not a reflection on you- – it’s on the pants.”
– Morrie Ryskind.
15. “I love it when you look at me, with those eyes of ocean blue, I love it when you say my name, our love strong is and true, I love it when you hold me close, I miss you in my arms, I need your arms around me to protect me from all harm.”
– Mira Alonzo.
16. “And I’d noticed her eyes, the lightest blue, and alive, moving here and there and then staring straight on. And now there’s darkness under her eyes like she hasn’t slept well for too many days, almost like someone punched her just hard enough to leave a little black, a quarter-moon smudge under each eye.”
– Adam Berlin, ‘The Number of Missing’.
17. “’Stop it!’ I gasp.
‘That thing you’re doing! With your eyes!’
‘Um, opening them? Or blinking? Should I not blink?’
‘Just- make them less blue or something.”
– Kiersten White.
18. “Her blue, almond-shaped eyes – now even more elongated – had altered in appearance; they were indeed of the same color but seemed to have passed into a liquid state. So much so that, when she closed them, it was as though a pair of curtains had been drawn to shut out a view of the sea.”
– Marcel Proust, ‘The Captive & The Fugitive’.
19. “Give me
a moon- blanket night
to keep me warm
a long- gone smile
to comfort me
a pair of rain- blue eyes
to haunt me
a simple soul
…to love me.”
– Sandbar Khan, ‘Turquoise Silence’.
20. “Lords of spirit, Lords of breath,
Lords of fireflies, stars, and light,
Who will keep the world from death?
Who will stop the coming night?
Blue eyes, blue eyes, have the sight.”
– Madeleine L’Engle.
Interesting Quotes About Blue Eyes
Some people say that people had brown eyes but were hiding blue eyes underneath. It was believed that blue eyes are kind-hearted and always look mysterious which tend to please others. To admire blue eyes we’re bringing you a collection of interesting people with blue eyes quotes and sayings.
21. “You could drown a kitten in her blue eyes.”
– Gary Shteyngart.
22. “Even when I look straight into the milky blue eyes I can’t find myself anymore. When did I stop being me?”
– Sara Gruen.
23. “Those big blue eyes were swimming, and he was afraid that if the first tear fell, he would break and carry her off anywhere she wanted to go.”
– Nora Roberts.
24. “In this watering-place I acted a heroic character, badly studied; and being a novice on such a stage, I forgot my part before a pair of lovely blue eyes.”
– Adalbert von Chamisso.
25. “Now I’m staring in your eyes, ocean blue.”
– Fefe Dobson, ‘Take Me Away’.
26. “If my red eyes don’t see you anymore. And I can’t hear you through the white noise. Just send your heartbeat, I’ll go to the blue ocean floor. Where they find us no more. On that blue ocean floor…”
– Justin Timberlake, ‘Blue Ocean Floor’.
27. “Your eyes are blue like the ocean and baby I’m lost out at sea.”
– Stephen Jarak, ‘Cute’.
28. “When I see you, Eyes will turn blue, When I see you, A thousand eyes turning blue.”
– Gnarls Barkley, ‘Gone Daddy Gone’.
29. “I love it when you look at me, with those eyes of ocean blue, I love it when you say my name, our love is strong and true, I love it when you hold me close, I miss you in my arms, I need your arms around me to protect me from all harm.”
– Aly Johnson.
Deep Blue Eyes Quotes
People with blue and green eyes are hyper and easy to sync with. People with blue eyes are rumored to share a common ancestor with every tale talking highly of their beauty. Here are some beautiful blue eyes quotes to capture the essence of ocean blue eyes.
30. “That’s the really neat thing about Dan Quayle, as you must have realized from the first moment you looked into those lovely blue eyes: impeachment insurance.”
– Barbara Ehrenreich.
31. “Don’t it make my brown eyes blue?”
– Crystal Gayle.
32. “This unlikely story begins on a sea that was a blue dream, as colorful as blue- silk stockings, and beneath a sky as blue as the irises of children’s eyes.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
33. “Great murderers, like great men in other walks of activity, have blue eyes.”
– Erik Larson.
34. “His blue eyes were seas where sorrow sailed.”
– Dean Koontz.
35. “My eyes are an ocean where my dreams are reflected.”
– Anna Ulrich.
36. “In Twilight glow I can see her blue eyes crying in the rain. When we kissed and parted I knew that we’d never meet again. Love is like a dying ember and only memories remain.”
– Willie Nelson.
37. “For a small moment, I fix my eyes into his, telling him silently everything that I’ll never say to him aloud.”
– Marie Lu.
38. “Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes.”
– Jose Angel Gutierrez.
39. “Beauty… When you look into a women’s eyes and see what her heart is alike”
– Nate Dircks.
40. “When people are infected by my charm, they don’t see my size. My piercing deep blue eyes are distracting.”
– Peter Dinklage.
41. “Tall, sandy blonde, with sort of blue eyes, skinny in places, fat in others. An average gal.”
– Uma Thurman.
42. “I have blue eyes, and before I knew anything about fashion – I’m talking about the second grade – I learned I would get a compliment if I wore a blue shirt.”
– B.J. Novak.
43. “I wanted to be like my friends. I hung out with girls who had blue eyes and blond hair and I thought, ‘I want to look like them!’”
– Selena Gomez.
44. “I am Ecuadorian but people felt so safe passing me off as a skinny, blue-eyed white girl.”
– Christina Aguilera.
45. “I don’t like labels, but I do have blue eyes and I’m soulful, so what am I going to do?”
– Robin Thicke.
46. “The violet thinks, with her timid blue eye, to pass for a blossom enchantingly shy.”
– Frances Sargent Osgood.
47. “I’m insecure about everything, because… I’m never going to look in the mirror and see this blond, blue-eyed girl. That is my idea of what I’d like to look like.”
48. “Those blue eyes had more darkness than any brown eyes that I’ve ever seen before”
– Hedonist Poet.
49. “His deep ocean eyes were the mirror to her being.”
– Pooja Upadhyay.
50. “She wears her pain like an invisible clock, you will never see it except for her eyes. They are blue.”
– Cindy Smith.
51. “My heart swears by her baby, baby blue eyes.”
– A Rocket to the Moon, ‘Baby Blue Eyes’.
52. “See the beauty of her crystal blue eyes.”
– Debasish Mirtha.
53. “Bluer and brighter than the sea itself.”
– Rebekah McManus.
54. “It was you who made my blue eyes blue.”
– Eric Clapton, ‘Blue Eyes Blue’.
55. “I look into your eyes and the chaos of the world falls silent.”
56. “Blond hair, blue eyes, dimples, the most beautiful smile, you’re tall, lovely, sweet, you have it all.”