BETTER DAYS QUOTES
- “Better days are coming.”
- “Bad days build better days.”
- “Praying for the better days.”
- “Each new day is better than the last.”
- “Don’t you worry a bit, better days are coming.”
- “Don’t ever lose hope because better days will come.”
- “Take a deep breath, its just a bad day. Not a bad life.”
- “Better days are near. Hope is much stronger than fear.”
- “Better days are going to come soon, you just have to wait.”
- “You have better days ahead of you than you have behind you.”
- “Bad days always promise a better day tomorrow.” ― Arieana E.
- “May the bridges I burn today light the way for a better tomorrow.”
- “Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.” – Dave Mathews
- “Every day, do something that will inch you close to a better tomorrow.”
- “It’s okay to be a glowstick, sometimes we need to break before we shine.”
- “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”
- “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”
- “If you wish to live to see better days, then you must endure the bad days.”
- “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.”
- “Better days are coming. You won’t always wake up in the morning with a heavy heart.”
- “When it rains, it pours. But soon, the sun shines again. Be confident. Better days are on their way.”
- “If you wish to live to see better days, then you must endure the bad days.”- Abdul Kalam
- “Through every dark night, there is a bright day after that.” – Tupac Shakur
- “It’s not always easy but that’s life. Be strong. Know that there are better days ahead.”
- “Better days are coming. You have been through a lot. Now it’s time for you to shine.”
- “Be strong, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it never rains forever.”
- “I close my eyes and I can see a better day. I close my eyes and pray.” – Justin Bieber
- “You can’t get to no better days Unless you make it through the night.” – Dianne Reeves
- “As you wait for better days, don’t forget to enjoy today, in case they’ve already started.” – Robert Breault
- “Only he who has seen better days and lives to see better days again knows their full value.”- Mark Twain
- “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
- “Pause and remember – Nothing lasts forever, Better days are coming, but they will come faster with faith.” – Jennifer Young
- “Always remember that better days are ahead if not in this life, in the next.” – Barbara Johnson
- “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.”
- “Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.”
- 1 Peter 5:10. – Be patient, God has an eternity of better days. Do his will on earth with joy and await your reward. – Bible Verse Quotes
- “Hope — Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us…A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.” – Barack Obama
- “Every situation in life is temporary so, when life is good, make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life isn’t so good, remember that I will not last forever and better days are on the way.” – Jenni Young
- “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Have faith in tomorrow, for it can bring better days. Never wish for yesterday, for it has gone its separate ways. Believe in today, for it’s what you’re living now.” – Tonya.K. Grant
- “When you change, everything will change for you.When you get better, everything will get better for you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
- “If you were a quitter you would have given up on life a long time ago. The fact that you’re still here proves that you’re a fighter with hopes of better days.” – Sonya Parker
- “Never give up believing that there is hope for better days to come. Bad things happen for a reason and sometimes it is to bring us to those better days.”
Better Days Quotes
Don’t ever lose hope because better days will come.
Pause and remember – Nothing lasts forever. Better days are coming, but they will come faster with faith.
Every day that we wake up is a good day. Every breath that we take is filled with hope for a better day. Every word that we speak is a chance to change what is bad into something good.
As you wait for better days, don’t forget to enjoy today, in case they’ve already started.
Hope — Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us…A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.
We all have negative days, but that doesn’t mean we are pessimistic. We all do stupid things, but that doesn’t mean we are stupid. It’s important to be able to distinguish between what happens to us and who we are, and look forward with hope for new and better days ahead!
I do the very best I can to look upon life with optimism and hope and looking forward to a better day.
Only he who has seen better days and lives to see better days again knows their full value.
Speak quietly to yourself and promise there will be better days. Whisper gently to yourself and provide assurance that you really are extending your best effort. Console your bruised and tender spirit with reminders of many other successes. Offer comfort in practical and tangible ways – as if you were encouraging your dearest friend. Recognize that on certain days the greatest grace is that the day is over and you get to close your eyes. Tomorrow comes more brightly.
Always remember that better days are ahead – if not in this life, in the next.
I’m just a dreamer
I dream my life away
i’m just a dreamer
Who dreams of better days
When its dark enough you can see the stars.
We have seen better days.
Bad nights lead to better days
I close my eyes and I can see a better day. I close my eyes and pray
There is no better day than today to do the things you’ve been putting off. Take action; it’s the only way to change your life!
Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.
The good old days were never that good, believe me. The good new days are today, and better days are coming tomorrow. Our greatest songs are still unsung.
When we were growing up, we were so poor that our heritage was the only thing we had. Mama would say, ‘Kids, pour more water in the soup. Better days are coming.’
You can’t get to no better days Unless you make it through the night
The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days.
It’s all about getting better and controlling the things that you can control, which is getting better day to day.
If you are alive, there is hope for a better day and something good to happen. If there is nothing good left in the destiny of a person, he or she will die.
Recognize that on certain days the greatest grace is that the day is over and you get to close your eyes. Tomorrow comes more brightly.
I wanna hear some Diana Ross, I wanna hear some Marvin Gaye. I wanna hear a song that reminds me of a better day.