60 Fun Halloween Puns to Creep It Real at Your Spook-tacular Celebration
Halloween Puns Halloween doesn’t have to be all about spooks and scares! Between all that pumpkin carving and marathon candy-eating, keep things silly this season with the best laughs and giggles, thanks to this list of scary-good Halloween puns that are sure to get all the ghouls and gals howling with laughter. After all, there’s no other holiday that calls for being more clever and creative — or downright silly, for that matter!
Halloween Monster Puns
- Ghouls just want to have fun!
- Want to hear some skeleton puns? They’re very humerus!
- It’s gonna be a great Halloween — I can feel it in my bones!
- Witch-ing you a Happy Halloween!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it.
- I didn’t want to play it safe with a skeleton costume, I want people to know I have guts.
- Halloween’s not the same if I can’t be witch you.
- I have a few vampire puns, but they suck.
- You’re just my (blood) type.
- Ghosts make the best cheerleaders. They have lots of spirit!
- Have a fang-tastic Halloween!
- I just took a DNA test, turns out I’m 100% that witch.
- Let’s have some skele-fun!
- Beware of Resting Witch Face.
- Fangs for the memories.
Halloween Candy Puns
- No matter how much Halloween candy you eat, it always seems to go to waist.
- Here’s to a Halloween full of Snickers and (Almond) Joy.
- Stop goblin up all my candy!
- Halloween candy is yummy and all, but don’t forget to save room for “I scream”!
- Your costume is so realistic, it’s un-candy!
- Trick or treat yo’ self to some candy.
- No matter what costumes they wear, when the Halloween candy comes out, everyone is a goblin!
- Witch better have my candy.
- It may be (candy) corny, but I love Halloween!
- Bone appetit!
- I’m going to need to exorcise a lot after all this Halloween candy.
- Enjoy goblin up all your Halloween candy — just don’t let it go to waist!
- Twix or treat!
- Wow, this Halloween candy is spook-tacular.
- Halloween puns are so (candy) corny!
Halloween Pumpkin Puns
- Oh my gourdness, it’s finally Halloween!
- Give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- I’m way ahead of the carve.
- Go big or gourd home!
- Carving out some time for Halloween fun.
- This Halloween pumpkin really stuck a gourd with me.
- Pumpkin’ out Halloween puns like it’s nobody’s business.
- Aren’t these pumpkins gourd-geous?
- It’s easy to repair a broken jack o’lantern: Just use a pumpkin patch!