Happy New Year wishes, messages, greetings and quotes to wish your friends and family all the best for 2021!
The start of each new year is a time to reflect on the year just past, and make plans for the future. It holds a special magic, with a promise of new opportunities and the possibility to change our lives for the better. So welcome in the new year by sending inspiring messages to your loved ones to mark this special time of year. And given how challenging 2020 has been for us all with COVID-19, it feels especially important to express our hopes and dreams for better days ahead in 2021!
Many of us have had a difficult year this year with illness, loss, uncertain employment, and isolation due to COVID-19. With that in mind, here are some New Year messages you could use as a starting point to write your own notes of encouragement to friends and family. I hope these examples help you find the right words to bless and encourage those around you this new year.
- Happy New Year! We might be apart today, but you’re always in our heart. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. We miss you!
- New Year? Yes please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a happy, safe and healthy 2021.
- This new year message is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We hope you have a very happy new year and that we can see you again soon. Until then, cheers to you from afar for your good health and happiness!
- Out with the old, in with the new! Sending you our best wishes for better days ahead in 2021!
- Wishing you a very joyful New Year despite these difficult times. We really wish things were different and that we could visit you! We hope that the new year brings your family much happiness and prosperity, and that in time the world will be a safe place again. Take care of yourselves and see you on Zoom soon!
- I’m so thankful for all the new year holidays we’ve shared together in past years, and I’m sorry we haven’t been able to visit you this year. I hope you have a wonderful new year and that we can catch up in 2021. Stay safe!
- We wish you a very happy New Year! We know that this past year has been full of challenges, and we pray that the coming year brings more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.
- Happy New Year to you and your family. We’re so sorry you’ve been ill and hope you are feeling stronger and better every day. May this holiday season be a time of rest as you recover, and the new year full of hope for better days ahead.