I hope that the year is wonderful and prosperous for you. I’ve made a list of some awesome inspirational quotes for the new year to inspire you.
I want you to ask yourself this…
“If this was the best year of my life, what would have to happen?”
Think about this, and write it down. If you really want to achieve it, you can.
There is no greater guarantee of a long, happy, healthy, and prosperous life than for you to be continually working on being, having, and achieving more and more of the things you really want.
Awesome Quotes For An Inspirational 2020
Resolve to make 2020 an amazing year. Here are some of my favorite New Year’s quotes to inspire you.
1) “It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”- Brian Tracy
Always look forward, never backward. If you live by this philosophy this year, you will always move toward your goals. Click here to tweet this quote.
2) “Think Big And Don’t Listen To People Who Tell You It Can’t Be Done. Life’s Too Short To Think Small.”- An Awesome Quote By Tim Ferriss
3) “You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.” -Brian Tracy
2020 will be a great year for you to try out this concept. Healthy habits are a key ingredient in the recipe for success and I have a proven 7-step process for creating them. Unlock the power of habit and experience a different lifestyle this year.
Download My Free E-Book of Motivational Quotes to Live By
Click the button below to get my e-book with many more inspirational quotes that will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life.
4) “We Become What We Think About.” -Earl Nightingale
5) “A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.”- Brian Tracy
Clarity and planning can give you an extra edge in anything you wish to accomplish. What will you accomplish this year? Maybe it’s time to take the next step in writing and publishing that book you’ve been thinking about. Well, if you have the vision, I have the plan. Be sure to check out my writing category page to see all the ways I can help you learn how to write a book, then get ready for the feeling of confidence once you’ve finished your best-seller.
6) “The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It.” – Chinese Proverb
7) “Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.”- George Addair
8) “Success Is Getting What You Want, Happiness Is Wanting What You Get.” – W. P. Kinsella
9) “Your Life Only Gets Better When You Get Better.”- Brian Tracy
10) “Think Continually About What You Want, Not About The Things You Fear.” – Brian Tracy
11) “Optimism Is The One Quality More Associated With Success And Happiness Than Any Other.”- Brian Tracy
12) “Success Does Not Consist In Never Making Mistakes, But In Never Making The Same One A Second Time.” – George Bernard Shaw
13) “The Only Place Where Success Comes Before Work Is In The Dictionary.”- Vidal Sassoon
14) “Happiness Is Not Something Readymade. It Comes From Your Own Actions.”-Dalai Lama
15) “I Am Thankful For All Of Those Who Said, “No” To Me. It’s Because Of Them I’m Doing It Myself.”- Albert Einstein
16) “Don’t Be Too Timid And Squeamish About Your Actions. All Life Is An Experiment. The More Experiments You Make The Better.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
17) “All Our Dreams Can Come True If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them”- Walt Disney
18) “Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better
Than Your Current Situation.”- New Year’s Quote By Brian Tracy
19) “Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone. You Can Only Grow If You Are Willing To Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable When You Try Something New.”- Brian Tracy
Thank you for reading my blog. Leave a comment and share it with you friends!
If you would like more quotes like these, click the button below to download my free Book of Motivational Quotes to Live By. In it, I will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life by using some of my favorite quotes. Read one every day or during times of negative thinking to completely change the way you see the world around you.