Looking for the right New Year message? Ring in the new year with this list of the best New Year’s messages and wishes for friends, family, and loved ones.
Celebrating the new year is excited for everyone. The new year represents a new chapter. The ball drops, the calendar changes, and there’s hope for a better year than the last.
You can show your friends and family how much they mean to you by sending a thoughtful New Year’s message. Sharing New Year’s Messages through text, email, or greeting cards is a wonderful way to let your loved ones know you are thinking about them during this holiday season.
New Year’s wishes can be short and funny, or long and meaningful. You can incorporate New Year’s quotes to make your sentiment stand out. Below are New Year’s message samples to help inspire you.
WHAT IS THE BEST NEW YEAR MESSAGE?
The best new year’s message comes from the heart. You can remind your loved one of what they have accomplished the past year. You can also get them excited for the new adventures that will come in the new year. You can never go wrong with a meaningful wish or message for happiness and health for New Year’s messages.
HOW DO YOU SAY THANK YOU FOR NEW YEARS WISHES?
When someone wishes you a Happy New Year, it’s polite to show gratitude and then reciprocate. For example, if someone says “Happy New Year”, then you would reply, “thank you, Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year as well”. You can can also keep your reply short with “thanks! Same to you!”
BEST NEW YEAR’S MESSAGES AND WISHES FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
SHORT NEW YEAR WISHES
Keep your New Year’s Messages short and sweet. These wishes would be great for texts.
- Happy New Year to My Family and Friends!
- Cheers to the new year!
- A year of new blessings!
- Cheers, darling!
- Fresh start begins today!
- Have a sparkling new year!
- The best is yet to come.
- Here’s to the next chapter!
- New year, new beginnings!
- Goodbye [year], Hello [year]
- New year, new chapter
- Sparkle your way into the new year!
- Have a happy new year!
- Fresh start.
- New adventures, here we go!
- Make way for [year]
- New Year, New Hope!
- New adventure around the corner!
- May this new year be filled with love and cheer!
- [year] will be YOUR year!
- Out with the old, In with the new
- New Year, New Adventures!
- Every end marks a new beginning.
- New year, new plans, new memories to be made.
- Here’s to the future.
- To a new year of new possibilities.
- Wishing you holiday cheer and a happy new year!
- 365 new days. 365 new chances.
- Here’s to giving and living!
- New year, new attitude!
- Have a prosperous New Year!
- Wishing you a happy healthy new year
- May the new year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND
Celebrate the new year with the best friends and besties in your life.
- A year of new blessings for my friends.
- Looking forward to new adventures with you, my friends.
- Let’s pop bottles, bestie.
- Here’s to filling the pages of this new chapter with friends.
- New year, new plans, new memories to be made with friends like you.
- Have you broken your resolutions yet? Happy New Year, buddy!
- The New Year goes perfectly with old friends like you.
- The calendar may change but I hope our friendship doesn’t, happy new year!
- Another year to our wonderful friendship! Happy New year!
- We should make a New Year’s resolution to keep our friendship awesome!
- Remember when we were young and actually stayed up until midnight? Let’s have a repeat this new year.
- Let our glasses clink, happy new year!
- So glad we’re friends, Happy new year from the bottom of my heart!
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me this past year. Here’s to more friendship next year!
- They say out with the old and in with the new, but I’m not letting go of good friends like you. Happy New Year!
- Friends like you bring happiness all throughout the year. Have an happy New Year!
- In the new year, may our hands always be stretched out in friendship.
- To all of my friends, may you have a spectacular New Year!
- Thank you for making this past year a happy one, my friend. Hope we repeat it next year.
NEW YEAR’S WISHES FOR FAMILY
Family means everything. Show your family how much you care with an emotional New Year’s message.
60 TWO FACED QUOTES AND SAYINGS FOR FAKE PEOPLE
Remembrance Sunday Stratford upon avon
St Andrew’s Day Food
★★ St Andrew’s Day Colouring Pictures ★★
St Andrew’s Day School
- Here’s to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead!
- Wishing your family a Happy New Year’s smile across the miles!
- I wish you courage, hope, and happiness in the new year ahead.
- A resolution of mine is to keep spending time with you and our family.
- Warmest wishes this holiday season. We look forward to making [year] a better year for our family!
- Another special new year with the most special people in my life.
- So glad we’re family, Happy new year from the bottom of my heart.
- Wishing a very happy new year to someone who adds a lot of love to our family.
- Thanks for the memories, Happy new year!
- Wishing you peace, love, and laughter in the new year!
- Hope our family gets even better next yet!
- Lots more family love to come in the new year!
- We may not be perfect, but we are family, wishing you a happy New Year.
- Can’t wait to ring in the New Year with all of you. I am so lucky to have such a great family.
- Sorry we aren’t celebrating the New Year together, but family is always connected even in distance.
- Happy New Year, family! Hope the coming year brings you everything your heart desires.
- Wishing you more memories and all the happiness in the New Year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGES
Here are amazing examples of what to write in a New Year’s greeting card.
- Let’s make this new year as good as the last, Happy New Year!
- May all your wishes come true and a very happy New Year to you!
- Wishing you a Happy new Year with the hope that you will have many blessings to come.
- Don’t just wish for a great year. Make it a great year.
- Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season.
- [Year] is going to be the best year yet.
- The past is passed, here’s to the future! Happy New Year!
- The best outfit of the new year is your smile.
- Learn from the past so you can be ready for the future.
- Out with the old, In with the new; May you be happy the whole year through.
- Wishing you success, happiness, and prosperity in the new year!
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you’re ready for what’s in store.
- Hope you’re working on your resolutions, Happy new year!
- Nights will be dark, days will be bright, hope your New year’s filled in with love and light.
- Let the old year end and the new year begin with all the blessings in the world.
- Here’s your chance to turn over a new leaf. Happy New Year!
- May the new year bring new goals, new happiness, and new blessings.
- Wishing you a new year loaded with happiness!
- May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year and next year will be even better!
- Another year has passed. Another year has come. May many blessings come your way in the new year.
- Wishing you a New Year that’s sparkling with fun! Have a fantastic New Year!
- We all get the same 365 days. The difference is what we do with them.
- As the new year dawns, I hope it’s filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- Wishing everyone a wonderful start to the new year!
- Let us be a better human being, a better person and a better citizen. New Year’s is a time to better ourselves for a better world. Have a grand New Year!
- Remember the good times of [year], and get ready for the better times of [year].
FUNNY NEW YEAR WISHES
Make them smile with a funny New Year’s message.
- I said this 365 days ago, but happy new year!
- Celebrate this new year’s, with love and cold beers.
- No resolutions needed (I’ll break them anyway).
- Wishing you a quick hangover recovery from New Year’s Eve.
- Ball droppin time! (Get your mind out of the gutter) Happy New Year!
- Here’s to another year of pretending I like you people. Happy New Year!
- To a new year of new possibilities, even though we’ll probably do the same thing anyway.
- Good luck in the new year, we’ll both need it!
- Let’s get lit like New Year’s fireworks!
- Hope you stay up until midnight this year!
- Before I get completely wasted and pass out, let me wish you a very happy New Year!
- Happy New Year! I apologize in advance for whatever I did/said at the New Year’s eve party!
- New Year’s resolutions are a to-do list for the first week of January.
- Have a fun New Year’s Eve and a hangover-free New Year’s Day.
- It’s now time to make New Year’s resolutions you’ll break in January.
- What? New Year’s already?! it just happened 364 days ago!
BEST NEW YEAR’S QUOTES
Try including quotes about New Year’s to bring it into perspective.
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Ring out the false, ring in the true.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.” -Anonymous
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.” – Nia Vardalos
- “We will open a book. It’s pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Years Day.” – Edith Pierce
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “As the year comes to an end, don’t look back at yesterday’s disappointment. Look ahead to God’s promises yet to unfold.” – Buky Ojelabi
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughan
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. – Joey Adams
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” – T.S. Eliot
- “I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.” – Anonymous
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope!” – Mehmet Murat ildan